PDA

View Full Version : Does Soul Defiler drop?

koros
09-28-2016, 09:46 AM
I can't really find any reference to it on the forums and I don't see it on Aftermath's dkp page.

Daldaen
09-28-2016, 10:06 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2251660&postcount=120

That is why you see almost none of these.

Yelinak only drops 1 item from his loot table (excluding head and talisman) every kill. It is very bugged. He should be dropping 3-4 items from his loot table every kill.

Across 13 months, 1 spawn a week, 56~ spawns means 112-168 Yelinak items failed to drop that should've dropped if we had classic drop rates from the beginning.

3 or 4 do exist on the server but they're stupidly rare due to the above.

koros
09-28-2016, 10:25 AM
I'm assuming this was reported and not changed? He was a definitely a 2-4 loot mob.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010925054912/http://www.tritonguild.com/

Lord Yelinak, you are my friend. I bring to you the head of your greatest enemy, King Tormax. Thanks for the Boots, Lladra you get yours yet? Ok, let's keel!
The great leader of Skyshrine fell with little problems.. but something was wrong, and just plain fucked up. Oh man you gotta be kidding me. GOD DAMN IT! Dragons Blood Earring to Geldion, Very Large Coin Purse to Thombo, Celestial Essence Robe to Heatstorm, Gauntlets of Dragon Slaying to Heihachi (OMG!), Key to Specki... OK NOW THIS IS FUCKED UP! All boss mobs down, WHERE IS THE LOOT!? WHERE IS THE WOOT!? WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE!?

xKoopa
09-28-2016, 10:33 AM
Been reported. Its a common theme with velious raid mobs dropping less items than they should. 1 item dragons are common

Erati
09-28-2016, 10:57 AM
I think still only 1 or 2 Very Large Coin purses are on server as well

Mendo
09-28-2016, 11:00 AM
I can't really find any reference to it on the forums and I don't see it on Aftermath's dkp page.

I've been waiting for this to drop for a very long time, by the time it does drop Shadowknights will have their Skele spell and I won't even care about the Defiler.

Daldaen
09-28-2016, 02:45 PM
There are a large number of things not correct with the raid scene that haven't been addressed in the past year.

VP AEs having an unclassic -150 resist check making that almost impossible to resist
Velious Fear dragons having a -150 resist check fear instead of a 0 check making fear duration far too variable.
Sontalak and Zlandicar frequently AEing their most powerful AE spells when instead they should be single target procs on the tank.
Yelinak drops 1 loot from his table instead of 3-4.
Vulak typically drops 2 items instead of 3 being the most common quantity.
Dozekar hasn't been changed to the Sontalak model yet (his max hit should also increase from 800-900)
Statue of Rallos Zek doesn't have the 2 Armor of Zek linked to him like Derakor has his guardians and Tormax has his guards.
Tunare is permarooted and large in her field, she shouldn't be during Velious.
Tunare drops 3 items from her loot table and from the BP loot table (around October-December 2001 this should change to 4 items from her loot table and 2 from the BP loot table).

Unfortunately a lot of this stuff I don't think will get done. The Sontalak and Zlandicar change for example is a huge one that changes the fight greatly. Same with the fear resist check. They would allow for more guilds to compete on these mobs as they aren't ones that require preposterous amounts of time invested to track for.

Erati
09-28-2016, 02:47 PM
did they ever change Statue to being on Kromzek faction? '

I always forget to con him

koros
09-28-2016, 02:48 PM
I've been waiting for this to drop for a very long time, by the time it does drop Shadowknights will have their Skele spell and I won't even care about the Defiler.

Being a hybrid with a mana regen spell is pretty damn nice.

syztem
09-28-2016, 03:37 PM
theres numerous soul defiler drops on red, only 1 large coin purse, ever though. its whack