PDA

View Full Version : Rotation RNF Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Raev
10-01-2016, 06:14 PM
So now that Rustle has broken the Veeshan's Peak Rotation and Awakened continued the carnage with the Ring War Rotation, I thought it would be fun for us all to make some predictions and in a few months we can all laugh at how wrong we were. Here are mine:

Veeshan's Peak
Getsome dips into his armory of Prayers and cracks the whip on Rustlers without sufficient MR. Rustle starts to look a lot like Kunark IB in Veeshan's Peak, scoring 50% or so and pulling off some impressive low numbers kills (to go with some valiant failures). Awakened just doesn't have enough toons to park everywhere and isn't able to instantly FTE even with working Skyfire evacs, but manages to pick up most of the graveyard spawns and Hoshkar when Rustle wipes. Aftermath is in a similar, but smaller, boat and gets nearly nothing. CSG attempts to compete but is rule lawyered into submission.

Ring War
In my humble opinion, the Awakened leadership have made a tremendous mistake here, because CSG is a daytime guild. I think CSG Ring Wars every week or so (they probably don't want more). Rustle/Venerate and Awakened pick up their leftovers and evening spawns. Aftermath is mostly shut out as they need the highest percentage of their guild to win. Someone lets the Seneschal despawn without even trying a war.

Other
CSG, between shaking their collective fists at Rustle/Awakened, goes hard for Dain. With additional pressure on A/A to park out at VP, some practice pulling, and someone frapsing hard with bind sight CSG pulls off 3-4 Dains in a row after parking their 90 man super casual zerg at Icewell fully buffed. Venerate continues to go hard in the paint and gets a Statue or Tormax FTE here and there. Rustle manages a decent number of alt-based Kunark kills despite our mains being locked inside the Peak.

Aftermath
Aftermath could of course be fine. But if things work out this way? With Rustle dominating VP, CSG dominating all things dwarven, and Awakened continuing to win a majority of races Aftermath's kill list for a week might look like: KT, Kreizenn, Gozzrem, Cekenar. That's not enough pixels to keep people logging in, and would eventually lead to a demoralizing 12 hour failure in the Plane of Growth at which point their guild would be on the verge of collapse. A few possibilities

Aftermath merges. Most likely candidates would be Fires of Heaven I guess.
Detoxx dips into the fascist playbook, devaluing the currency (= doubling DKP earned for socking/kills) which would encourage people to log in and spend / race. Meanwhile Legday Goebbels increases his volume of propaganda.
Aftermath collapses. Their best poopsockers, err racers, go to Rustle after being lured by the 'pick your item for 25 DKP'. Their warm bodies make the 'informed choice' and go to Awakened.

Prediction
If Aftermath survives a month or two, I think rotations come back with a vengeance. Rustle, Aftermath, Awakened, and CSG would rotate Dain, VP, ST golems, and Ring Wars. All players are simply doing more work for roughly the same amount of pixels without a rotation. If Aftermath collapses, I see the 'competition' getting fiercer.

P.S. In deference to Awakened's delicate sensibilities I have posted this thread in server chat even though we all know it is destined for RNF. Lets try to keep the fay gate nonsense out of here for a while, shall we? After it is moved we can all start up with the 'Awakened officers don't dock themselves DKP for posting in RNF' meme.

Matalus
10-01-2016, 06:27 PM
you seemed rustled

FatMice
10-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Who gives a f.

Freakish
10-01-2016, 06:30 PM
My prediction:

BDA won't shut up about phinny, red players continue spouting off "Try red" and eventually a new rotation is worked out with a hand slap on each guild.

Knights continue to bump their defense cap thread and discord server never comes up.

Ella`Ella
10-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Tl;Dr - Breaken & Co. still scum bags.

Move thread to RnF so it can get the attention it deserves.

Sadre Spinegnawer
10-01-2016, 06:35 PM
try Phinny

Ravager
10-01-2016, 06:42 PM
There will be no rotations in RnF. BDA has that shit on lockdown.

skarlorn
10-01-2016, 06:52 PM
You thought it would be fun to read that?
Wrong

Put this shit where it belongs next time

kagrobb
10-01-2016, 07:24 PM
So now that Rustle has broken the Veeshan's Peak Rotation ...

You want server drama? Cause this is how Sever drama starts.

In before move!

http://i.imgur.com/AtVg7u3.gif

Tankdan
10-01-2016, 07:45 PM
I predict Rampage dominates Velious and moves on with life.

paulgiamatti
10-01-2016, 07:55 PM
Ugh, if this is a precursor for winter then it looks like I won't be having a guild tag anytime soon.

Freakish
10-01-2016, 08:16 PM
I see alluding to a statue collusion in that screenshot. Is this going to be a raiding monopoly with CSG - Rustle - AM - Awakened? We need to get some FDRs in here and break this up.

paulgiamatti
10-01-2016, 08:25 PM
http://imgur.com/ICp5Hwm.gif

fan D
10-02-2016, 12:31 AM
remember when raev was a good poster

at some point he lost it, cant pin point when exactly

o well

bktroost
10-02-2016, 12:58 AM
Just because of this post I'm going to go FTE Eashans now. Thanks good buddy ;p

Vibe
10-02-2016, 01:07 AM
Who the heck cares lol play have fun. Dam some of you take eq serious

Nuggie
10-02-2016, 01:37 AM
parking their 90 man super casual zerg at Icewell fully buffed

It would be an amazing feat to get csg prebuffed.

Pokesan
10-02-2016, 01:52 AM
here is the knight defense thread i think please bump it instead of bumping this weird libertarian psychodrama thread thank you

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217093

kotton05
10-02-2016, 03:16 AM
Just because of this post I'm going to go FTE Eashans now. Thanks good buddy ;p

http://i.imgur.com/mGggcZa.jpg

khandman
10-02-2016, 05:54 AM
DKP. Never used this and never will :)

Pen Pinapple Apple Pen!

Detoxx
10-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Naethyn is obsessed with me. It's really sad to see.

Seek help. Even your rampage ex guildies think your batshit crazy.

I'm

Syche
10-02-2016, 12:39 PM
This thread has such potential!

Detoxx, I need a finish to the "I'm."

Ravager
10-02-2016, 12:40 PM
http://www.rampageguild.com/page/4/

Raev
10-02-2016, 01:19 PM
TBH I'm a bit disappointed in the Awakened spin on this. I'll be curious to see if Breaken follows up in officer RNF, but based on what I've seen so far I'm predicting that Getsome made some casual remark about how success of each rotation depended on the others in his mind. It's kind of dubious to use that to justify breaking the Ring War rotation. Just man up like Bruize, who told me he was gonna sock the VP pad all weekend and that we had poked the bear. Image is everything in the 21st century. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do it with style.

Also, I'd like to help Detoxx complete his sentence. I have a few possibilities:

I'm rushing off to answer the batphone's siren call
I'm a huge New York Giants Fan
I'm extremely salty that Rustle had both the top dps rogue and top dps monk by 20% each or so on Tunare

Of course I'm sure this thread can do better.

Matalus
10-02-2016, 01:25 PM
you seemed rustled

that's twice now, it must be true

trite
10-02-2016, 01:26 PM
My attention span was not long enough to read the original post.

Cecily
10-02-2016, 01:28 PM
This thread has such potential!

Detoxx, I need a finish to the "I'm."

Lol no it didn't. Detoxx's I'm was the best part.

Pheer
10-02-2016, 01:31 PM
my pixels are gonna beat up you guys' pixels

Breaken
10-02-2016, 01:38 PM
I didn't follow up in that thread since I saw Braknar remove unbrella's quotes. I'm not sure his reason, but I took that as I shouldn't post mine.

Raev
10-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Conspiracy!

kotton05
10-02-2016, 02:04 PM
For as much hate as people give Detoxx, at least people follow him and he has friends. Most of the neckbeard lemmings just join the bandwagon and make fun of him to gain mythical brownie points from "cool people". If the lemmings ever need a champion to fight for them they call Naethyn.

RIP Naet. now you can quietly go dock yourself DKP and think about what you did here.

Daldaen
10-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Y'all need Luclin and PoP (aka EQ Jesus)

Kagey
10-02-2016, 02:32 PM
TBH I'm a bit disappointed in the Awakened spin on this. I'll be curious to see if Breaken follows up in officer RNF, but based on what I've seen so far I'm predicting that Getsome made some casual remark about how success of each rotation depended on the others in his mind. It's kind of dubious to use that to justify breaking the Ring War rotation.

Any rotation that would be broken would be done on Awakened's turn.. rustle will never break on AM, AM would not break something on rustle.. Why the hell would we ever agree to continue this risky and sketchy agree with guilds ready to stab us in the back.

And then gets brought into raid discussion to work out an agreement to continue rotation, to only be broken again in the future... on awakened's turn..

#freevp

kotton05
10-02-2016, 02:33 PM
Y'all need Luclin and PoP (aka EQ Jesus)

bda 2 phinny is that way -->

Raev
10-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Any rotation that would be broken would be done on Awakened's turn.. rustle will never break on AM, AM would not break something on rustle.. Why the hell would we ever agree to continue this risky and sketchy agree with guilds ready to stab us in the back.

And then gets brought into raid discussion to work out an agreement to continue rotation, to only be broken again in the future... on awakened's turn..

#freevp

I am not privy to these discussions, but I suspect the primary factor was the server reset realigning all of the timers.

Ella`Ella
10-02-2016, 03:22 PM
I didn't follow up in that thread since I saw Braknar remove unbrella's quotes. I'm not sure his reason, but I took that as I shouldn't post mine.

Post whatever you want - I asked Braknar to remove the images because I forgot to edit people's RL pics out. I'm out on an island drinking rum buckets with Colombian women. I will repost the same images with the pics edited out later if I can function.

bktroost
10-02-2016, 04:42 PM

#freevp

you are incorrect on the facts.

"Rustle is wanting to go to a four way rotation in VP. Our 100 man VP slot is getting crowded. We are happy to go last in the new order. If you object or concur I ask for a reply no later than midnight est. Since there may be a reset."--Getsome.

Awakened ignored that comment.

Breaken
10-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Yes, we were given about a 10 hour ultimatum. And I didn't ignore the comment. I replied:

[9/29/2016 3:21:25 PM] Breaken Bad: A little unreasonable to demand an answer in ten or so hours, but I will talk to some of my officers. It is currently awakened's vp week on the repop.

It was obvious that the demand came as it was Awakened's week, and Rustle had just had theirs, along with their Trakanon.

Why does a server reset demand a response immediately? It was Awakened's VP, and had we agreed to the 4 week rotation, it still would not have been Rustle's week.

Kagey
10-02-2016, 04:50 PM
making a snap decision the day before a server downtime? And forcing o's to do it by midnight, or they take a full respawn from us in VP. Why did this need to be done by midnight? like rustle/csg was not up next so what does it matter

You dont see how this is messed up? its beside the point though.

My point is any breaking of rotation will be done on awakened's turn. Its a ticking time bomb where we will get hit the most.

Kodim
10-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Gotta get that Kunark loot though, all of Velious isn't doing it enough.

Erati
10-02-2016, 04:57 PM
not even enough time to hold a guild poll whether others would be truely offended if Rustle got a solo spot.

thanks for the courtesy of 10 hours to amend the agreement that had been functioning for several months

A week leading up to CSG/Rustle's spot where we could have been tasked with this choice would have been proper since they opted to go in the slot after CSG anyway. Seems they saw a VP spawn for the taking and are grandstanding this as Awakened stiffing them a slot.

Lojik
10-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Ways of Yore wants in too, you have 10 minutes to decide or tranixx is on lockdown

bktroost
10-02-2016, 05:11 PM
I agree completely that 10 hours was too quick and CSG said as much privately to them and publicly in the Skype. I have to assume Getsome chose to instill an ultimatum on Awakened's turn because they knew Awakened was the only guild to deny the 4 way rotation.

It was obvious that their pressure was a direct response to that specific rejection. I don't think it makes a lot of sense to paint a picture where Awakened is a perpetual victim. This is clearly a tit-for-tat. I jokingly said that if it's really about a hoshkar cleric staff I'll add your cleric to my contacts and call him to come loot the next one we see if it resolves this silly resistance to rotating.

khanable
10-02-2016, 05:16 PM
not even enough time to hold a guild poll

maybe ya'll in leadership positions should just take the reigns and actually..

..lead?

Kagey
10-02-2016, 05:20 PM

..lead?

they care what their members want also.

Freakish
10-02-2016, 05:25 PM
I can't believe 10 hours is too quick to say sure that's fine.

khanable
10-02-2016, 05:28 PM

Well they need to poll the guild because their leaders are ineffective pussies and need to make sure they don't trigger someone or something

RNF, here we come

bktroost
10-02-2016, 05:31 PM
Not every guild adheres to a social contract theory. I really liked that about Rampage. They did the high end content like pros and their leadership had one voice.

I don't think Rustle knew that Awakened was a true democratic guild. I can understand how 10 hours would not be enough time to run a voting session and get a majority decision.

Freakish
10-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Perhaps getsome knew. I don't know. The rest of us just see what was said and go by the words spoken which amounted to :We need a response by midnight. Then no response. A better response from awakened would have been 'We need to discuss this with our members, we can get you an answer by Saturday' instead of 'Let me see, brb'.

Rustle actually broke it last week, its just that nobody was in VP to complain since it was our turn anyway.

arsenalpow
10-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Chill out and go kill some snake people imo

http://i.imgur.com/kW8xbvC.jpg

khanable
10-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Chill out and go kill some snake people imo

http://i.imgur.com/kW8xbvC.jpg

1) what are you wearing
2) is that guys name rustle?
3) is tofu 2 boxing? hacker

Gimp
10-02-2016, 05:59 PM
So is VP back to a padsock and insta FTE?

Cecily
10-02-2016, 06:04 PM

I parsed that at 1.5 seconds.

Raev
10-02-2016, 06:13 PM
Why does a server reset demand a response immediately?

thanks for the courtesy of 10 hours to amend the agreement that had been functioning for several months

Rustle can compete far more effectively in VP when you guys are distracted with TOV and Kael and such. If we hadn't broken the rotation, the smart play would have been for you to simply do VP on Saturday evening (blah blah we were tired from the repop blah blah) at which point the timers would diverge and it would be difficult for us to compete with your poopsocking crew. So it was either now or at the next server reset, which could be months away. TLDR: it wasn't an artificial deadline.

Here is what I don't understand. You guys had the opportunity to make a huge power play here. Getsome even dropped a hint for you when he talked about being willing to make concessions in other areas. The obvious play in your situation was "OK Rustle, if you want to be treated as a full fledged power on the server that's all well and good. But you can't have it both ways: if you want your own VP slot then you have to stop allying with Aftermath on the tougher targets. We'll even throw in a Sleeper's Tomb Golem rotation to sweeten the deal."

This is easily a huge win for Awakened. You'll go from 50% to 90% on AOW/Tunare/Vyemm/Yelinak in exchange for going from 33% to 25% of VP. Did this counter proposal never occur to you? Honestly even at this stage, if I were in your shoes this would still be my play. Plus I'd demand the next VP slot to restore my honor and placate my plebians, then restarting with order Aftermath/Awakened/CSG/Rustle.

arsenalpow
10-02-2016, 06:28 PM
1) what are you wearing
2) is that guys name rustle?
3) is tofu 2 boxing? hacker

1) This (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=16124)

2) ya, he's that's Turgid's monk box

3) yes, totally normal, 2 machines yo

AzzarTheGod
10-02-2016, 06:47 PM
You thought it would be fun to read that?
Wrong

Put this shit where it belongs next time

AzzarTheGod
10-02-2016, 06:50 PM
1) This (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=16124)

o lawdd allakhazams is still staffed.

Added Quest Tag After Latest Patch

# Aug 24 2016 at 2:13 PM Rating: Excellent

Gidono

ZAM Administrator

864 posts

Dephile wrote:

Quest tag added?

Thanks, marked this as a quest item and put it on the note.

Jaxon
10-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Here is what I don't understand. You guys had the opportunity to make a huge power play here. Getsome even dropped a hint for you when he talked about being willing to make concessions in other areas. The obvious play in your situation was "OK Rustle, if you want to be treated as a full fledged power on the server that's all well and good. But you can't have it both ways: if you want your own VP slot then you have to stop allying with Aftermath on the tougher targets. We'll even throw in a Sleeper's Tomb Golem rotation to sweeten the deal."

This is easily a huge win for Awakened. You'll go from 50% to 90% on AOW/Tunare/Vyemm/Yelinak in exchange for going from 33% to 25% of VP. Did this counter proposal never occur to you? Honestly even at this stage, if I were in your shoes this would still be my play. Plus I'd demand the next VP slot to restore my honor and placate my plebians, then restarting with order Aftermath/Awakened/CSG/Rustle.

This deal makes no sense for Rustle. Why would they give up their picks on AOW/Tunare/Vyemm/Yelinak/CT, going from maybe 15% to somewhere around 0% in exchange for going from 17% to 25% VP? It would be a pretty sweet deal for Awakened that Rustle would never accept.

Freakish
10-02-2016, 07:39 PM
Because we're a bunch of casuals and those kills are all at terrible times anyway.

Raev
10-02-2016, 07:46 PM
This deal makes no sense for Rustle. Why would they give up their picks on AOW/Tunare/Vyemm/Yelinak/CT, going from maybe 15% to somewhere around 0% in exchange for going from 17% to 25% VP? It would be a pretty sweet deal for Awakened that Rustle would never accept.

I am reminded of this famous quote from Winston Churchill:

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

I don't think Rustle would take that deal either. But, no smart negotiator ever opens with their best offer. Plus, when you make that counterproposal you've taken control of the negotiations and set the direction (if you want a full VP slot, you have to make a concession somewhere) and say 'well, what's your counteroffer?' and go from there.

RedXIII
10-02-2016, 07:49 PM
http://www.rampageguild.com/page/4/

/thread.

this is why you cannot do PLAYER AGREEMENTS. Dealing with Detoxx is impossible. Whoever dealt with him in the past knows this. If you curious, stay in ToV just watching OOC, he has atleast 3-4 meltdowns each cycle.

Daldaen
10-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Once classic is done and they're done patching, they just need to set every raid mob to 2-hour respawn.

No need to have rotations its just always up all the time.

Plus Vulak would require cooperation to actually kill (which would be hilarious).

getsome
10-02-2016, 08:16 PM
Next time I will give 60 days notice, sorry 30 days was not enough.

http://i.imgur.com/HHqiA7B.png

Yes, we were given about a 10 hour ultimatum. And I didn't ignore the comment. I replied:

making a snap decision the day before a server downtime? And forcing o's to do it by midnight, or they take a full respawn from us in VP. Why did this need to be done by midnight? like rustle/csg was not up next so what does it matter

My point is any breaking of rotation will be done on awakened's turn. Its a ticking time bomb where we will get hit the most.

not even enough time to hold a guild poll whether others would be truely offended if Rustle got a solo spot.

A week leading up to CSG/Rustle's spot where we could have been tasked with this choice would have been proper since they opted to go in the slot after CSG anyway. Seems they saw a VP spawn for the taking and are grandstanding this as Awakened stiffing them a slot.

Tasslehofp99
10-02-2016, 08:18 PM
lol^

Detoxx
10-02-2016, 08:19 PM
/thread.

this is why you cannot do PLAYER AGREEMENTS. Dealing with Detoxx is impossible. Whoever dealt with him in the past knows this. If you curious, stay in ToV just watching OOC, he has atleast 3-4 meltdowns each cycle.

Strange, seems every guild is willing to work with me and not you. Those screenshots are photoshopped, its all propoganda and false!

bktroost
10-02-2016, 08:21 PM

The point is they basically already have! and most certainly would. As would CSG on the AoW/statue 24 hour agreement.

All we are missing here are some diplomatic leaders with the brass enough to make calls for their guilds to sit down at a table and everyone walks away happy.

Now stop leaving the skype channel and start talking.

Detoxx
10-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Oh, also...

http://i.imgur.com/rDgmyds.png

Dont act like it wasnt on both ends :)

Atmas
10-02-2016, 08:24 PM
here is the knight defense thread i think please bump it instead of bumping this weird libertarian psychodrama thread thank you

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217093

Only truly worthwhile post.

Fasttimes
10-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Only truly worthwhile post.

acting like its not all sides? we get tells for 6 year old kunark mobs that your 5th alts didnt get loot for. theres bergers on all sides

kotton05
10-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Strange, seems every guild is willing to work with me and not you. Those screenshots are photoshopped, its all propoganda and false!

i dont think these guys really know what a breakdown is....

Detoxx
10-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Oh, also...

http://i.imgur.com/rDgmyds.png

Dont act like it wasnt on both ends :)

To clarify, this was from when Awakened broke the ring war rotation. Some people still act this way...

Freakish
10-02-2016, 08:34 PM
You were in growth, its not like you were going to be doing a ring war. I don't see why you're so mad about it.

Detoxx
10-02-2016, 08:39 PM
You were in growth, its not like you were going to be doing a ring war. I don't see why you're so mad about it.

To the contrary, we were about to go do the ring war then come back. This isnt about that though.

bktroost
10-02-2016, 08:42 PM
To the contrary, we were about to leave growth do the ring war then come back. This isnt about that though.

correct. I just want a simple answer as to why you all cannot come back to skype, sit down and work out an arrangement. Leave the peen wagging at home though.

Raev
10-02-2016, 10:00 PM
Didn't you finish Tunare like 1 hour before Growth was due to repop, and that with calling in 20+ Rustle? So isn't it kind of optimistic to think you could have manged a ring war as well?

evilkorn
10-02-2016, 10:00 PM
I'm extremely salty that Rustle had both the top dps rogue and top dps monk by 20% each or so on Tunare

Cec had me by less than 1k damage, pretty much equal to a rounding error because of the way it rounds to the thousand. I play Tunare very cautious, don't attack when it's turned and just play it safe so I live (I have never die because she turned on me). I didn't proc my second avatar for the fight out of laziness and being tired from working all morning then going to the pog clear a few hours in. I topped fundo last tuanre kill who also uses the same RB/claw that cec uses.

Cecily shouts, 'Tunare in 599s, 771k @1288dps :: Cecily 44k @74dps (5.66&PCT;) :: Jonwayne 43k @73dps (5.6&PCT;) ::

Raev
10-02-2016, 10:17 PM
My apologies sir, you are correct. I was thinking of one of the failed attempts, maybe this one:

Cecily tells the guild, 'Tunare in 458s, 596k @1302dps A thifling sprite 123k @319dps (20.68%) Cecily 34k @74dps (5.66%) Cyrano 29k @76dps (4.92%) etc

Though the thifling sprite is the rogue I really want to recruit :p

Cecily
10-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Raev, shut up.

Loke
10-02-2016, 10:36 PM
I blame A-Team getting epics for Loraen's identity crisis and subsequent name change. Before he was a helpful casual who made informative posts, but now he's shit posting RnF material in Server Chat. TMO clearly knew this and dominated the server in Kunark in the hope they could help prevent this from happening. We all thought they were just selfishly acquiring loot, but I hope everyone can see now they were providing an important community service. This is what happens when you let A-Team get epics.

Lammy
10-02-2016, 10:41 PM
This is embarrassing.

Raev
10-02-2016, 11:06 PM
but now he's shit posting RnF material in Server Chat.

Sir I am an RNF artist. If threads like this make you upset, it's probably because you take the game too seriously.

Pokesan
10-02-2016, 11:43 PM
nice meltdown

AzzarTheGod
10-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Hospitalize em it's a full break. Psychiatric intervention needed

Relbaic
10-03-2016, 12:02 AM
This server sounds fun where do I sign up?

Joyelle
10-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Sir I am an RNF artist.

Art is subjective. Ever heard of Jackson Pollock?

Kagey
10-03-2016, 12:30 AM
The clear took us longer then normal because we wasted a bunch of time testing out the new mechanics with the AEing and on top of that we spawned a Tunare with the bard weapon, so yeah that combination made for the perfect storm. We normally do that clear anywhere from 6-8 hours, either way we had every intention of going to do the ring war and I was prepared to turn in on my warrior.

I LOL' when I read this. Grats? for being the only guild to say lets get our members to do a full PoG clear, then lets stop half way through and do a 2hour min ring war.. and risk a tunare kill that will provide 2-3 bis...

This is ridiculous and not believable at all. Other then AM just going to blow a turn in which is much more believable.

bktroost
10-03-2016, 12:59 AM
What does a single turn matter anyway in a 3 day rotation?!

The server is.not.going.anywhere.

Lanuven
10-03-2016, 01:34 AM
To clarify, this was from when Awakened broke the ring war rotation. Some people still act this way...

http://i.imgur.com/S55MdC8.png

Ya, cant believe some people still act like this...

Freakish
10-03-2016, 03:24 AM
That was just some good natured ribbing from Detoxx. We like to joke around.

Ravager
10-03-2016, 05:49 AM
What does a single turn matter anyway in a 3 day rotation?!

The server is.not.going.anywhere.
You are trying to reason with unreasonable people.

fan D
10-03-2016, 06:07 AM
this is a sad thread - all of you need to seek help

good lord you are some sick individuals

it's items on a PvE server, newsflash: you don't need these items to do anything in game you can not do already

fan D
10-03-2016, 06:10 AM

..lead?

they care what their members want also.

you need to have your balls checked

can i assume you're a grown man? an adult? go outside and do something good lord you are pathetic

Legday
10-03-2016, 09:54 AM
I wasn't sure Raev's predictions were accurate or well informed, until I read this...

Meanwhile Legday Goebbels increases his volume of propaganda.

...and then I knew, you're a goddamn genius savant.

bktroost
10-03-2016, 10:25 AM
I secretly hope that all three guilds get 10 day banned at once. I would happily lead a server wide march across Velious for an entire weekend crawling and slaying all the Dwarves, Giants and Dragons. NToV crawl with half the server would be a hilarious 10 hour debauchery. /random all the loot and everyone gets to go out to their local bar for a pint of victory ale on Sirken's tab.

Keary
10-03-2016, 10:44 AM
rotations are temporary, everquest is forever

Nune
10-03-2016, 10:54 AM
Raev, shut up.

y'all becoming the Meek Mill of P99
oooweeee

maskedmelon
10-03-2016, 11:09 AM

This was spectacular ^^ Float an idea, afford your counterparts to be forthright, threaten a punch to the throat when they ignore you and the. Punch when the don't respond ^^

This is how progress is made. A+ for having someone who knows how to move things forward ^^

jpetrick
10-03-2016, 11:37 AM
Sir I am an RNF artist. If threads like this make you upset, it's probably because you take the game too seriously.

You're no Argh, Loraen. Let's slow your roll here.

kagrobb
10-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Didn't rustle trade their VP rotation to take am's rotation during am's recent suspension and then break the rotation on server repop on awakened's rotaion? How many AM were on the repop vp kills, and how many tells went to am about doing this before you actually did this? #notagmidontknow #ialwayswearmytinfoilhatbro

Just sayin after the weekend curbstomping without fte support in TOV this was your only real course to go and maintain relivance without actually going to official "zerg status" on mobs high on the target list.

Clearly after Tunare you are finding out how fair the loot splits actually are with Co-raiding with detox and co. You should of remembered when you were in taken last year with all the keys and loots.

In short to summarize the wall of text. OP is clearly rustled and struggles to maintain nonironic pixle manhood after zerging when he left Awakened to avoid being the zerg.

In short

http://i.imgur.com/icPXlID.gif

bktroost
10-03-2016, 01:24 PM
You're an idiot.

Gimp
10-03-2016, 01:40 PM
If that's the average intelligence we're dealing with in Awakened, I can see why they put that RNF ban in place.

khanable
10-03-2016, 01:41 PM
You're an idiot.

Erati
10-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Hes a Paladin main with an alt Paladin and Shadowknight.

yeah....

<3 Clorthos

Legday
10-03-2016, 01:47 PM

yeah....

<3 Clorthos

We have Tekilya, so, it evens out.

kagrobb
10-03-2016, 02:30 PM

yeah....

<3 Clorthos

I have a shaman as well so I am not full on special needs

Cecily
10-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Just sayin after the weekend curbstomping without fte support in TOV this was your only real course to go and maintain relivance without actually going to official "zerg status" on mobs high on the target list. OP is clearly rustled.

Who curbstomped what? How is our relivance in danger? And do please elaborate as much as you can.

kotton05
10-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Hi i'm a misinformed idiot who types way to much to get the point.

Couldn't have said it better myself. you sure are. hows the kool-aid taste? lolllll

kotton05
10-03-2016, 02:54 PM
If that's the average intelligence we're dealing with in Awakened, I can see why they put that RNF ban in place.

pras!

kotton05
10-03-2016, 02:56 PM
I secretly hope that all three guilds get 10 day banned at once. I would happily lead a server wide march across Velious for an entire weekend crawling and slaying all the Dwarves, Giants and Dragons. NToV crawl with half the server would be a hilarious 10 hour debauchery. /random all the loot and everyone gets to go out to their local bar for a pint of victory ale on Sirken's tab.

whats stopping you, you dont need bs suspensions to crawl ntov while stuff is in window... just kill it then say oops we will give you next 3 dagarns! not like anyone could pull thru you without killing your entire raid. now that would be great and not make you look bad wishing everyone to be suspended so you get free pixels.

Kagey
10-03-2016, 03:03 PM
whats stopping you, you dont need bs suspensions to crawl ntov while stuff is in window... just kill it then say oops we will give you next 3 dagarns! not like anyone could pull thru you without killing your entire raid. now that would be great and not make you look bad wishing everyone to be suspended so you get free pixels.

spoken like a true tmo/rustle filth

Detoxx
10-03-2016, 03:06 PM

You were in BDA....

Erati
10-03-2016, 03:11 PM
You were in BDA....

c'mon man thats cold.

Cecily
10-03-2016, 03:11 PM

This coming from the guild that kicks people for exping in Chardok. Yeah, I bet the idea of people playing the game the proper way upsets you guys. Of course it does. You'd have to actually play hardcore to keep your "hardcore" raiding status instead of exploit pulling singles through an entire dungeon.

Kagey
10-03-2016, 03:14 PM
This coming from the guild that kicks people for exping in Chardok. Yeah, I bet the idea of people playing the game the proper way upsets you guys. Of course it does. You'd have to actually play hardcore to keep your "hardcore" raiding status instead of exploit pulling singles through an entire dungeon.

everyone knows what happened and how you acted.. your not fooling anyone drama queen.

sorry you live every day rustled about awakened. cause you live on these forums and are reminded every week with our updated kill list.

Ive dumped a girl before who just didn't get it was over. This seems all too familiar.

Erati
10-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Using EQ mechanics to their fullest is impressive and by no means exploitative unless the mobs cant fight back.

We just out smart their aggro lists :(

Cecily
10-03-2016, 03:17 PM
You clearing to and killing a mob on its spawn point would be impressive. I've seen you guys trying to escape VP and it's not pretty.

Erati
10-03-2016, 03:29 PM
You clearing to and killing a mob on its spawn point would be impressive. I've seen you guys trying to escape VP and it's not pretty.

I think we once did a Nexona in her room. Was super classic and strange.

Would not recommend.

Gimp
10-03-2016, 03:30 PM
sorry you live every day rustled about awakened. cause you live on these forums and are reminded every week with our updated kill list.

Yea bro, everyone stays soooo rustled over your pixel hauls. You caught us.

Jesus fucking Christ, where do y'all find these clowns?

Kagey
10-03-2016, 03:31 PM
rustled over being booted... chump. try and keep up would ya.

Gimp
10-03-2016, 03:32 PM
I didn't say that quote, you did.

Try not to be a retard for once and read words.

Kagey
10-03-2016, 03:38 PM
well its pretty obvious with the sentence before that you cut out, and the insane drama filled remarks made in all forums by her during that period.

But with a name like gimpster I can understand how you completely missed all of that. Prolly reading a minecraft strat guide right now arent ya.

Legday
10-03-2016, 03:41 PM
Ive dumped a girl before who just didn't get it was over. This seems all too familiar.

Congrats on the sex.

mefdinkins
10-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Thank you all for your impressive contributions to my observations on the ethics of gaming. You've provided groundbreaking support for my thesis, "we're all idiots." The only guiding principal of P99 seems to be that pixels are greater than all. I truly respect the high end guilds. At least they acknowledge the value of pixels and put in the effort to achieve said pixels. I also respect the casual guilds, that advocate for a better environment for the casual but refuse to play in a way that is not fun for them. The true scum are those who act as though they have some moral high ground because of 'the number of people in their guild' or 'their alliances' which they make and discard at their own convenience. When I explain to any normal gamer why I still waste my time on P99 I point to the interactive nature of the game and the level of cooperation among this tight knit community that is necessary to achieve glory on this emulator.

I have dear friends that I have played closely with, spent drunken nights together on vent/mumble/whatever with, spent time energy and effort assisting, and benefiting from their camaraderie and assistance myself. Those relationships are what make the game great for me. It breaks my heart to see some of these 'friends/peers/guildies(old and new) bashing each other on forums or taking cheap shots at each other. A quick glance at these forums or RNF will quickly show that all is fair in love and war and P99. Even the strictly enforced server rules are only followed by some guilds because punishments come at a harsh pixel cost. I have seen grown adults refuse to engage in simple conversations or problem solving because they are to prideful or enraged to speak to a rival with any modicum of respect. We have to rise above this behavior.

I have felt deeply betrayed by Rustle when they broke the VP agreement and I felt the need to /rude at my old colleagues and peers that are now in Rustle. However, I refuse to stoop to that. Every individual on P99 is more than just their guildtag. WE ARE GNOMES AND WE ARE IKSARS AND WE ARE ALL ONE. I ask you, all of you, to realize that this is a game and each and every character in this game has a real life human behind it controlling those gnomey fingers. So with that in mind, take a few seconds to talk to a fellow player, lend a buff or teleport or res to someone in need, recognize that even though some players are insane narcissistic raging anger problem monsters that deep down they are still a human being and be kind to those around you. Together we can make P99 a better place.

Gimp
10-03-2016, 03:47 PM
It's so hard to take you seriously knowing that you were a career BDA nobody and just jumped right on the Taken bandwagon.

Grats?

radda
10-03-2016, 03:47 PM

Lawls, wow, I just knew they were living off their ridiculous kill list every week, with botched words and numbers ,
...then throw in a bit of "you don't understand that eq>relationship girl...bye"
My day will be extra great today, thanks fagey.

Erati
10-03-2016, 03:50 PM
I miss BDA vs Taken/Asgard in VP :(

that shit was exciting clean fun. 0 petitions occurred.

Kagey
10-03-2016, 03:54 PM
thanks fagey.

fawk finally someone who pronounces my name correctly!!!

FatMice
10-03-2016, 04:06 PM
How to Overcome an Addiction

Part 1: Deciding to Quit

[1]
It might not feel good to acknowledge all the ways in which your addiction is harming you, but seeing the list on paper will help you resolve to stop as soon as possible. Take out a pen and a piece of paper and brainstorm a list that includes all the negative effects you've experienced since your addiction started.

Think about how your addiction has affected your physical health. Are you at greater risk for getting cancer, heart disease, or another illness as a result of your addiction? Maybe the addiction has already taken a noticeable physical toll.

List the ways in which it has hurt you mentally. Are you embarrassed about your addiction? In many cases addictions lead to shame and embarrassment, as well as depression, anxiety, and other mental and emotional issues.

How has your addiction affected your relationships with other people? Does it prevent you from spending time with people you love, or having enough time to pursue new relationships?

Some addictions take a big financial toll. List the amount of money you have to spend feeding your addiction every day, week and month. Determine whether your addiction has affected your job.

What daily annoyances are caused by your addiction? For example, if you're a smoker, maybe you're tired of having to leave your office every time you need to light up.

[2]
Make a list of positive changes you want in your life. Now that you've detailed all the negative effects of your addiction, think about how much your life will improve once you've kicked the habit. Create a picture of your life post-addiction. How do you want it to look?

Maybe you'll feel a sense of freedom you haven't had in years.

You'll have more time to spend on people, hobbies, and other pleasures.

You'll be able to save money again.

You know you're doing everything you can to stay healthy. You'll feel immediate physical improvements.

You'll feel proud and confident again.

[3]
Write down your quitting commitment. Having a list of solid reasons to quit will help you stick to your plan in the long run. Your reasons for quitting must be more important to you than continuing your addictive behavior. This mental hurdle is tough, but it's a necessary first step to quitting any addiction. No one can make you quit but yourself.

Write down the true, solid reasons you're stopping this habit. Only you know what they are. Here are a few examples:

Decide you're quitting because you want to have energy to live life to the fullest again.
Decide you're quitting because you're running out of money to support your habit.
Decide you're quitting because you want to be a better partner to your spouse.
Decide you're quitting because you're determined to meet your grandchildren one day.

Part 2: Making a Plan

[1]
Set a date to quit. Don't set it for tomorrow, unless you're pretty sure quitting cold turkey will work for you. Don't set it for more than a month from now, because you might lose your resolve by then. Aim for a date in the next couple of weeks. This will give you enough time to become mentally and physically prepared.

Consider picking a date that's meaningful to you, to help motivate you. Your birthday, father's day, your daughter's graduation day, etc.

Mark the day on your calendar and announce it to those close to you. Build it up so that you won't be likely to back down when the day arrives. Make a firm commitment to yourself that you're going to quit by that date.

[2]
Seek personal and professional support. It might not seem like it now, but you're going to need all the support you can get during your journey to overcome addiction. Because so many people battle addictions, there are many wonderful institutions in place that serve as support systems, helping you stay motivated, providing tips for success, and encouraging you to try again if you have a false start.

Research in-person and online support groups designed to help people with the specific type of addiction you're battling. Many resources are free.

Make an appointment with a therapist skilled in helping people through addictions. Find someone you're comfortable with so you'll be able to rely on him or her in the months to come. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), behavioral therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Gestalt techniques and life skills training are amongst the techniques that have been proven successful for those seeking to overcome addictions. A therapeutic setting ensures that you will have privacy and that the treatment will be based on your particular needs and goals.

Seek support from your closest loved ones and friends. Let them know how much this means to you. If you're addicted to a substance, ask them not to use it in your presence.

[3]
Identify your triggers.
Everyone has a certain set of triggers that make them automatically want to indulge their habits. For example, if you're struggling with an alcohol addiction, you might find it difficult to attend a certain restaurant without feeling a strong urge to drink. If you're addicted to gambling, passing a casino on the way home from work might make you feel compelled to stop. Knowing your triggers will help you face them down when the time comes to quit.

Stress is often a trigger for all kinds of addictions.
Certain situations, like parties or other social gatherings, might act as triggers.
Certain individuals can be triggers.

[4]
Start ramping down your addictive habit. Instead of quitting immediately, start by decreasing your use. For most people, this makes it easier to quit. Indulge less frequently, and gradually continue reducing it as your day to quit for good approaches.

[5]
Get your environment ready. Remove reminders of your addiction from your home, car and workplace. Get rid of all the objects that goes along with the habit, as well as other items that remind you of the habit.[5]
Consider replacing the objects with items that help you feel positive and calm. Fill your refrigerator with wholesome food. Treat yourself to a few good books or DVDs (provided they don't contain content that could act as a trigger). Place candles and other aesthetically pleasing items around the house.
You might want to try redecorating your bedroom, rearranging the furniture, or just buying a few new throw pillows. Changing your environment will give you the feeling of having a fresh start.

Part 3: Quitting and Handling Withdrawal

[1]
Stop the addictive behavior as planned. When the big day arrives, keep your promise to yourself and quit. Those first few days are going to be hard. Keep yourself busy and stay positive. You're on your way to an addiction-free life.

[2]
Fill your time. If you need distractions, try exercising, taking up a new hobby, cooking, or hanging out with friends. Joining a new club, sports team, or other kind of community group will help you make new friends and start a new chapter of your life in which addiction is not a part. Positive social interactions can stimulate the release of neurochemicals which elicit feelings of happiness and satisfaction without the need for drugs.

Exercise releases endorphin chemicals like the ones released in addiction, which is why sometimes you'll hear the term "runner's high". Exercise could open a lot more windows for new and improved health and could lessen the blow of withdrawal by giving you something else to feel good about.

[3]
Keep clear of your triggers. Stay away from the people, places and things that make you want to go back to your old habits. You might need to construct a completely new routine for awhile, until the edge wears off a bit.

[4]
Don't give in to rationalizations. The physical and mental pain of addiction withdrawal is real, and you'll likely start telling yourself it's okay to take up the habit again. Don't listen to the voice telling you to start back up and don't give up on yourself when it feels hard. Every bit of pain will be worth it in the end.
Common rationalizations include the idea that "it's a free country" or "we all have to die sometime." Resist taking on this defeatist attitude.

Go back to your list of reasons for quitting to remember why you're doing this. Think about why quitting is more important than staying addicted.

Visit support groups and your therapist each time you feel in danger of relapsing.

[5]
Don't let a relapse be the end of your journey. Everyone slips up from time to time. That doesn't mean you should give in and return to your addictive habits in a full-blown relapse. If you have a slip up, go back over what happened and determine what changes you can make if it happens again. Then get back on your feet and start again.

Don't let guilt and shame take over if you slip up. You're trying your best, and all you can do is keep at it.

[6]
Celebrate your accomplishments. Do something nice for yourself when you meet the goals you've made, no matter how small. Kicking an addiction is incredibly tough work, and you deserve to be rewarded.

TL:DR:
http://i.imgur.com/evMY3rD.png

kotton05
10-03-2016, 04:20 PM
I miss BDA vs Taken/Asgard in VP :(

that shit was exciting clean fun. 0 petitions occurred.

i miss the No-CSR vp

nyclin
10-03-2016, 04:20 PM
the cognitive dissonance in this thread is hilarious, pls keep it up guys

love reading the many salty seriousposts from people who claim to not care about this 17 year old elf sim that they no longer play

we're missing the real question here: is there better fast food than Good Times?

kotton05
10-03-2016, 04:25 PM
I have felt deeply betrayed by Rustle when they broke the VP agreement and I felt the need to /rude at my old colleagues and peers that are now in Rustle. However, I refuse to stoop to that. Every individual on P99 is more than just their guildtag. WE ARE GNOMES AND WE ARE IKSARS AND WE ARE ALL ONE. I ask you, all of you, to realize that this is a game and each and every character in this game has a real life human behind it controlling those gnomey fingers. So with that in mind, take a few seconds to talk to a fellow player, lend a buff or teleport or res to someone in need, recognize that even though some players are insane narcissistic raging anger problem monsters that deep down they are still a human being and be kind to those around you. Together we can make P99 a better place.

So the fact rustle shared a VP slot with 100 CSG you must be over looking. CSG has grown as well as Rustle. I believe CSG can function as 1 w/o rustle just as Rustle can function w/o CSG (as we proved). Everyone wanted to arrange another slot so we could avoid this mess. Guess who didnt want to make P99 great again <awakened> because their little shitty clerics dont have hosh sticks(wahwahwah) cuz they was too bad to get it while VP was actually BiS gear. i doubt you want to lose vulak cuz your racers are in VP tbh

Whirled
10-03-2016, 04:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSzTDK5TAfY
I just came here to hope every one is having a great day & smile. It's good for you.
Oh and stop fighting.. you're killing the plants

Freakish
10-03-2016, 04:33 PM
My prediction:

BDA won't shut up about phinny, red players continue spouting off "Try red" and eventually a new rotation is worked out with a hand slap on each guild.

Knights continue to bump their defense cap thread and discord server never comes up.

BDA won't shut up about phinny - Check

red players continue spouting off "Try red" - Check

Knights continue to bump their defense cap thread - Check

discord server never comes up - Check

Just waitin on that new rotation / hand slap and i'll be 5/5

Daldaen
10-03-2016, 04:40 PM
So the fact rustle shared a VP slot with 100 CSG you must be over looking. CSG has grown as well as Rustle. I believe CSG can function as 1 w/o rustle just as Rustle can function w/o CSG (as we proved). Everyone wanted to arrange another slot so we could avoid this mess. Guess who didnt want to make P99 great again <awakened> because their little shitty clerics dont have hosh sticks(wahwahwah) cuz they was too bad to get it while VP was actually BiS gear.
I don't follow this logic?

On one hand you're saying Awakened should just let the guilds add to the rotation in another slot. To avoid the mess of a contested VP.
On the other hand you're saying they were too bad to hang in contested VP back in Kunark.

I find the rotation requests from Rustle, atleast some of the members, somewhat funny because they're the same people who during Kunark locked it down and batted away any casual suggestion at rotating content.

I get the CSG rotational requests they've always been consistent in their views. Much respect for Nemce, Cloki and Culkasi.

My personal opinion is still release Luclin and PoP as the solution to the problem. If not that, instance the content or set respawn to 2-3 hours and let nerds kill nerd dragons whenever they want.

Phinigel has a good system in this regard. Everyone can instance the content. The neckbeards at the top can double-dip with the instances and derp out on the static content for their "competition". The Zerg guilds can prove their worth by split-raiding the instanced content, rather than overwhelming it with shear numbers, for double the loot.

But alas, shits not classic.

kotton05
10-03-2016, 04:47 PM
shits far from vlassic.

I only mention them not being able to hang in kunark as it might be the sole reason they still want VP. If you guys are farming everything else why do i feel like this is salt in a wound? You guys literally get handed ToV loot weekly. What else could it be, why is awakened even concerned about vp?

My original guild wanted rotations with TMO actually. I think the kunark era didnt promote rotations well just because of how crowded it really was. With the targets we got now it seems that rotations actually work!

Daldaen
10-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Same reason every Kunark era guild was interested in Faydedar and Maestro?

EQ Itemization leads to 1 maybe 2 good items per dragon among a sea of bad or mediocre items.

Even at the height of TMO or IB's dominance, there was never a point where a SoW sword, GH Staff, Green Scales, PD Robe/Crown/Ear dropped that multiple people, many times mains, were very interested in bidding on, putting in interest for, or blowing a loot council member to acquire.

The same guild could've farmed VP from 2012-2016, and with the natural progression of new blood in and out, people would still want those rare chase items. Such is EverQuest.

Erati
10-03-2016, 04:56 PM
we get handed ToV loot?

wut?

GreldorEQ
10-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Such is EverQuest.

Loot sucks - focus on your Beer, Boats and Buds.

edit: and no oxford commas

RedXIII
Another "I want free pixels" thread... you guys sound like those socialists bums who want the governement to take care of you while you dont do shit. I heard there is some servers in EQ who allow you to do that, or even World of Warcraft. Should maybe consider change games boys. EQ is supposed to be competitive. I played EQ Live in Morell-Thule and i had lots of fun with the competition, winning or losing. No competition is just sad and terrible, i hope Rogean/Nilbog never agrees to these server rotation shit u guys talk about.

I cant wait to see you all friday/saturday and compete. I hope i win lots, but if i dont, i can guarantee you i will be having lots and lots of fun either way.

Thanks Rogean/Nilbog for this amazing server and Sirken for trying to take care of the petition quest.

Detoxx

That 60 man Silverwing wipe doe

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2016, 04:59 PM
red players continue spouting off "Try red" as population plummets to 12 people - Check

Possible FTFY. I see an increase in spouting off, with a decrease in in-game population.

kotton05
10-03-2016, 05:00 PM
we get handed ToV loot?

wut?

ok you earn it weekly , ill give you that!=-)

kotton05
10-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Same reason every Kunark era guild was interested in Faydedar and Maestro?

EQ Itemization leads to 1 maybe 2 good items per dragon among a sea of bad or mediocre items.

Even at the height of TMO or IB's dominance, there was never a point where a SoW sword, GH Staff, Green Scales, PD Robe/Crown/Ear dropped that multiple people, many times mains, were very interested in bidding on, putting in interest for, or blowing a loot council member to acquire.

The same guild could've farmed VP from 2012-2016, and with the natural progression of new blood in and out, people would still want those rare chase items. Such is EverQuest.

yea the choke points really suck in this game for certain things, but wasn't fay /maestro both epic mobs you NEEDED for your guild? im not saying what awakened is doing something hasn't been done time n time again. just at this point 3/4 parties are working together and it seems to work. i guess its really just EQ in its general nature, the have and have nots wanting those sweet pixels. i hope it all works out in the end tho. i blame chardok aoe!

paroxysmal
10-03-2016, 05:03 PM
This thread gave me aids.

kotton05
10-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Thanks Rogean/Nilbog for this amazing server and Sirken for trying to take care of the petition quest.

this isnt said enough. Also Brakanar and the other guides who handle the day to day petitions!

Daldaen
10-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Loot sucks - focus on your Beer, Boats and Buds.

edit: and no oxford commas

I like Oxford commas because it makes it very clear what you mean.

Example 1: I had a great time at the bachelor party. The night was unforgettable because of the strippers, David and John.

Example 2: I had a great time at the bachelor party. The night was unforgettable because of the strippers, David, and John.

In the first example, the lack of the Oxford comma allows the reader to assume this bachelor party included 2 male strippers named David and John.

Whereas in the second example, the inclusion of the Oxford comma lets the reader know the three entities (strippers, David, John) are what made the night unforgettable.

This is the way the value of the Oxford comma was explained to me. If you're an English major, or someone who fancies themself a gramma fiend, inform as to why I'm wrong. I love learning.

Legday
10-03-2016, 05:07 PM
Can't wait for the first time one of us is about to pull a VP mob and simultaneously FTE's a ToV/Kael mob.

It will be another fun and exciting adventure into everybody's favorite game "The FTE racing rules are so vague and poorly thought out that nobody ever has any idea if they are breaking a rule which causes guilds that normally have a hard time agreeing on things to see things differently and are actually both right and wrong at the same time but it doesnt matter because suspensions are handed down without any of that in mind anyways!"

Kodim
10-03-2016, 05:09 PM
Has anyone in this thread even won an FTE?

Kagey
10-03-2016, 05:10 PM
This thread gave me aids.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/60996232.jpg

Kagey
10-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Has anyone in this thread even won an FTE?

<-- Vulak

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2016, 05:12 PM
I like Oxford commas because it makes it very clear what you mean.

Example 1: I had a great time at the bachelor party. The night was unforgettable because of the strippers, David and John.

Example 2: I had a great time at the bachelor party. The night was unforgettable because of the strippers, David, and John.

In the first example, the lack of the Oxford comma allows the reader to assume this bachelor party included 2 male strippers named David and John.

Whereas in the second example, the inclusion of the Oxford comma lets the reader know the three entities (strippers, David, John) are what made the night unforgettable.

This is the way the value of the Oxford comma was explained to me. If you're an English major, or someone who fancies themself a gramma fiend, inform as to why I'm wrong. I love learning.

http://i.imgur.com/RJ6Fm26.gif

SEIZURE NERD WARNING, GIF HAS BEEN ADULTERATED

Pokesan
10-03-2016, 05:12 PM
im the unironic comparison to socialism

getsome
10-03-2016, 05:14 PM

Wrong , we had to drag the alts of apps (in there first day in guild) into VP to loot GH Staff. We had green scales pile up too.

Nommis
10-03-2016, 05:18 PM
I don't mean to derail, but just look at this...

WOW

http://i.imgur.com/bphxwtV.gif

Daldaen
10-03-2016, 05:18 PM
My bad, used 2 bad examples.

PD Loot and SoW sword examples legit though?

getsome
10-03-2016, 05:20 PM
My bad, used 2 bad examples.

PD Loot and SoW sword examples legit though?

pd loot.

sow sword went to a few too many alts.

Detoxx
10-03-2016, 05:25 PM
<-- Vulak

<-- Dozekar and about 15 others. Kluwen has over 15 as well including 5 King Tormax races won in a row! An insurmountable feat likely never to be repeated!

Detoxx
10-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Wrong , we had to drag the alts of apps (in there first day in guild) into VP to loot GH Staff. We had green scales pile up too.

I remember level 35 alt clerics using this gheal staff in tmo (yes it works at 35)

getsome
10-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Rustle currently offers the top pick of loot off any mob you FTE.

It does not come for free, cost about one weeks worth of DKP. If you are a good FTE'r and get about one target per week, you could probable BiS pretty fast.

Make the informed decision.

Daldaen
10-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Alts are people too!

But seriously, there will always be people wanting that stuff on their characters. The status of the character you want this loot on just depends on the guild(s) you've been in and are in currently. Either way people want to kill these mobs. The extent to that desire is to be seen in the next spawn cycle I'm sure.

Tankdan
10-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Lots of deep mental involvement in this thread, likely a result from poor life choices.

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't mean to derail, but just look at this...

WOW

http://i.imgur.com/bphxwtV.gif

It took me a few minutes to actually see it. Then when you do,

http://i.imgur.com/aRJZvFC.gif

Loke
10-03-2016, 05:40 PM
Since the rotation is dead, I propose GMs bring back no CSR VP. The content is (for the most part) trivial now, and this pull to zone BS is lame. Let us train, let us use ledges, camp raid forces out where ever.. make it like the wild west of P99. You guys know you don't want to deal with the squabbling and rule lawyering that is bound to result from the rotation dying.

Make VP great again.

Stormfists
10-03-2016, 05:48 PM
Awakened continues to dominate.
Detoxx allies/absorbs with whatever guild leader wants a Palladiux Axe.
Detoxx offers a crappy deal to a third entity.
Detoxx has his friend on skype change the rules.
Awakened offers better deal to the stiffed third entity.
Start over at beginning.

Has Awakened actually ever dominated anything though? Not really.

Rampage > All.

Stop putting Taken in the mix of guilds who actually mattered and/or accomplished anything.

I'm Shaniya Twain son. So you merged with Rampage remnants and scraps? That don't impress me much.

Erati
10-03-2016, 05:58 PM
somebody seems upset^

who gave your opinion a vote for anything? post dem magelos

Daldaen
10-03-2016, 06:02 PM
I look forward to the return of the Class C / Class R / FFA.

A lot of the people here never got to enjoy the experience of Class R rotations.

kotton05
10-03-2016, 06:02 PM
Since the rotation is dead, I propose GMs bring back no CSR VP. The content is (for the most part) trivial now, and this pull to zone BS is lame. Let us train, let us use ledges, camp raid forces out where ever.. make it like the wild west of P99. You guys know you don't want to deal with the squabbling and rule lawyering that is bound to result from the rotation dying.

Make VP great again.

i like you :)

Stormfists
10-03-2016, 06:10 PM
somebody seems upset^

who gave your opinion a vote for anything? post dem magelos

A non guilded chronic masterbater click bait vote is worth 10 taken terribard votes

kotton05
10-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Rustle currently offers the top pick of loot off any mob you FTE.

It does not come for free, cost about one weeks worth of DKP. If you are a good FTE'r and get about one target per week, you could probable BiS pretty fast.

Make the informed decision.

sure trumps that DKP inflation you get from 30 awakened vs 6 rustle that happened during aftermaths suspension. The feels you get when you're FORCEd to track/race for pixels you wont get cuz said person has 2000000000 dkp sucks man.

Basically the incentive is there. i got my sleepers key in about 2 months in rustle. Im sure you guys know people who have waited alot longer...

Vianna
10-03-2016, 06:23 PM

What in the world. Crying publicly is never good form.

Erati
10-03-2016, 06:25 PM
A non guilded chronic masterbater click bait vote is worth 10 taken terribard votes

lol this guy is so mad. Post your magelo before you can vote on anything :P

also for future reference, theres only a finite # of guilds that have existed and successfully conquered raid targets throughout all phases of this server's progression.

Taken, is one of those guilds, competing in classic > Velious. So as much as it pains you...Taken was, is and always will be one of the oldest and successful guilds in P99's history!

dont you feel warm inside simply reading that? :D

mefdinkins
10-03-2016, 06:26 PM
Basically the incentive is there. i got my sleepers key in about 2 months in rustle. Im sure you guys know people who have waited alot longer...

In my opinion Awakened has very fair and reasonable loot policies from rots, alt items, to some of the most desirable items like Primal weapons and Tenth Ring.

For instance, a newer member joined the Awakened's website on Aug 25, 2016. He was awarded his ST key on September 24, 2016. He then was awarded his primal weapon on September 26, 2016. I'll admit the primal weapon was a little lucky on his part but guild invite, ST key, and primal in less than a month? That's pretty awesome if you ask me!

Another newer member joined Awakened in July. He already has an ST key, more than one primal weapon, a Tunare drop, and his 10th ring. That's some pretty damn good loot within three months of joining guild. Seems pretty good to me!

Detoxx
10-03-2016, 06:27 PM

Rampage > All.

Stop putting Taken in the mix of guilds who actually mattered and/or accomplished anything.

I'm Shaniya Twain son. So you merged with Rampage remnants and scraps? That don't impress me much.

Domination is apparently getting ~50% of the targets you go after. It's week to week every week and they know this. Padding kill counts with ikatiars and gozzrems and Sevalaks is not equal to domination.

Vianna
10-03-2016, 06:27 PM

Underrated post in the thread. Shows the BS Awakened spews repeatedly to try to save face on this server.

Erati
10-03-2016, 06:30 PM
sure trumps that DKP inflation you get from 30 awakened vs 6 rustle that happened during aftermaths suspension. The feels you get when you're FORCEd to track/race for pixels you wont get cuz said person has 2000000000 dkp sucks man.

Kelzarez got his ST key via DKP the first time he could bid on it as a FM.

The recruit period is around a month if you jump through all the proper hoops and it did not cost an arm and a leg. He also finished his recruit period with over 2.5K DKP that is able to be spent versus all the other full members.

Crazy how misinformed people are about guilds actual workings when most the time its the people in the other guilds that try to tell you how guilds they arnt in 'work'.

Cecily
10-03-2016, 06:32 PM
In my opinion Awakened has very fair and reasonable loot policies from rots, alt items, to some of the most desirable items like Primal weapons and Tenth Ring.

For instance, a newer member joined the Awakened's website on Aug 25, 2016. It probably took a couple days to get situated, invited, and start app process, etc. Either way, he became a full member and was awarded his ST key on September 24, 2016. He then was awarded his primal weapon on September 26, 2016. I'll admit the primal weapon was a little lucky on his part but guild invite, ST key, and primal in less than a month? That's pretty awesome if you ask me!

Another newer member joined Awakened in July. He already has an ST key, more than one primal weapon, a Tunare drop, and his 10th ring. That's some pretty damn good loot within three months of joining guild. Seems pretty good to me!

*Your experience may vary.

Erati
10-03-2016, 06:37 PM
Underrated post in the thread. Shows the BS Awakened spews repeatedly to try to save face on this server.

im sorry what exactly is Getsome trying to prove with this picture? Anyone can float an idea casually to create a record of ced idea for posting later.

Why would Awakened suddenly have to amend an agreement bc someone doesnt agree with how the rotation was functioning and wanted more?

Why is it Awakened's issue that Rustle got 'too big' and thusly needed its own slot? This screenshot proves nothing besides the fact that Getsome at the end of August wanted more VP loot for his guild and was voicing that. Pretty big difference between voicing an idea of potential changes versus informing other parties in an agreement that they no longer will follow the current structure of what has been agreed too. What did Getsome even offer as a sweetner to make a 4 way split of VP easier to swallow to Awakened's members who did not like splitting the zone in the first place?

I will await another screenshot of ced offer but I wont hold my breath bc no offer existed...

So to recap, Rustle which started off as a casual 'we're only interested in raiding here and there guild', forced its way into both the VP and Ring 10 rotation, recruited too many players who wanted to raid, realized they couldnt and didnt want to continue sharing a VP spot with CSG, expected their own slot on no other merits besides ability to raid solo, offered no concessions to acquire the slot ( outside of going last in current order ), breaks the rotation the first chance an Awakened cycle presented itself and now plays the victim ????

I am sorry your guild got too large to share VP but its incredibly rude to break an agreement in this manner and BLAME us when you guys got Awakened's PD heh. Basically burning up any amount of good faith that was build from the agreement and just made it so Awakened's leadership will have to think twice about ever trusting Rustle's word.

If they actually wanted their own slot, they could have been discussing it right now this week leading up to CSG/Rustles rotation, a lot of good faith was tossed out when we were threatened and those threats acted upon this repop.

kotton05
lol this guy is so mad. Post your magelo before you can vote on anything :P

also for future reference, theres only a finite # of guilds that have existed and successfully conquered raid targets throughout all phases of this server's progression.

Taken, is one of those guilds, competing in classic > Velious. So as much as it pains you...Taken was, is and always will be one of the oldest and successful guilds in P99's history!

i dont remember taken being ever relevant till everyone farmed the shit out kunark and im not mistaken.

Jameus

dont you feel warm inside simply reading that? :D

Now there is some actual truth. :)

Erati
10-03-2016, 06:50 PM
i dont remember taken being ever relevant till everyone farmed the shit out kunark and im not mistaken.

how many server firsts did FE get sir Merkk

what exactly defines relevance here? server firsts? staying power? success?

Taken had a bit of all three, were they the most successful guild ever? No but thats not what I said was it :)

Pokesan
10-03-2016, 06:51 PM
rampage taught taken how to raid, but not how to be an adult about it

its your own fault

maskedmelon
10-03-2016, 06:57 PM
rampage taught taken how to raid, but not how to be an adult about it

its your own fault

lol

Gimp
10-03-2016, 06:57 PM
im sorry what exactly is Getsome trying to prove with this picture? Anyone can float an idea casually to create a record of ced idea for posting later.

Why would Awakened suddenly have to amend an agreement bc someone doesnt agree with how the rotation was functioning and wanted more?

Why is it Awakened's issue that Rustle got 'too big' and thusly needed its own slot? This screenshot proves nothing besides the fact that Getsome at the end of August wanted more VP loot for his guild and was voicing that. Pretty big difference between voicing an idea of potential changes versus informing other parties in an agreement that they no longer will follow the current structure of what has been agreed too. What did Getsome even offer as a sweetner to make a 4 way split of VP easier to swallow to Awakened's members who did not like splitting the zone in the first place?

I will await another screenshot of ced offer but I wont hold my breath bc no offer existed...

So to recap, Rustle which started off as a casual 'we're only interested in raiding here and there guild', forced its way into both the VP and Ring 10 rotation, recruited too many players who wanted to raid, realized they couldnt and didnt want to continue sharing a VP spot with CSG, expected their own slot on no other merits besides ability to raid solo, offered no concessions to acquire the slot ( outside of going last in current order ), breaks the rotation the first chance an Awakened cycle presented itself and now plays the victim ????

I am sorry your guild got too large to share VP but its incredibly rude to break an agreement in this manner and BLAME us when you guys got Awakened's PD heh. Basically burning up any amount of good faith that was build from the agreement and just made it so Awakened's leadership will have to think twice about ever trusting Rustle's word.

If they actually wanted their own slot, they could have been discussing it right now this week leading up to CSG/Rustles rotation, a lot of good faith was tossed out when we were threatened and those threats acted upon this repop.

Seems to me he tried that a month ago, no?

kotton05
10-03-2016, 07:07 PM
how many server firsts did FE get sir Merkk

what exactly defines relevance here? server firsts? staying power? success?

Taken had a bit of all three, were they the most successful guild ever? No but thats not what I said was it :)

i guess the duration of FE was small, but they had 1 purpose, but even then while in FE or TMO taken wasn't really on the radar, let alone in VP. I wanna say Taken was Class R.

Gimp
10-03-2016, 07:08 PM
i guess the duration of FE was small, but they had 1 purpose, but even then while in FE or TMO taken wasn't really on the radar, let alone in VP. I wanna say Taken was Class R.

They were, and they (along with BDA) killed the rotation because they felt that they deserved more than the other guilds in the rotation.

Which makes all of what Erati's said in the past few posts an absolute joke.

Erati
10-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Show me where he offered any form of concessions that would be required to make a guild such as Awakened content. Having an idea of more loot for your guild is hardly revolutionary thinking meriting an overhaul of an agreement.

Getsome is a smart guy, he knows what other guild leaders should want. If he wanted to entice with a good deal he would have. He floated that idea out there knowing he would document it later, nothing more nothing less.

and I said alot of things in my previous posts, youll have to quote them Gimp so I know what angle you are making fun of me for :P

and @Merkk, yes we stayed away from the insanity of non CSR VP, cant really blame us there

kotton05
10-03-2016, 07:16 PM
They were, and they (along with BDA) killed the rotation because they felt that they deserved more than the other guilds in the rotation.

dam, very typical because when there was absolute competition only IB and FE ever stood against TMO. Taken was the little baby that couldn't in class R picking on CSG then got babied by rampage. TMO stood against way more trials than taken ever did. Sorry you're wrong erati.

Gimp
10-03-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm not going to go back and quote, but anytime you bring up us "breaking an existing rotation" when you and BDA literally did the exact same thing with C/R/FFA is just cringeworthy.

Did you think we would just forget or something? Glass houses Eratani. Glass houses.

Detoxx
10-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Show me where he offered any form of concessions that would be required to make a guild such as Awakened content. Having an idea of more loot for your guild is hardly revolutionary thinking meriting an overhaul of an agreement.

Getsome is a smart guy, he knows what other guild leaders should want. If he wanted to entice with a good deal he would have. He floated that idea out there knowing he would document it later, nothing more nothing less.

and I said alot of things in my previous posts, youll have to quote them Gimp so I know what angle you are making fun of me for :P

and @Merkk, yes we stayed away from the insanity of non CSR VP, cant really blame us there

Why does he need to concede anything? What is, and always should be, a barrier for getting your own slot in a rotation is your ability to kill any said mobs in rotation on your own. They can do that and had proven it. In fact, the only reason they were forced to share with CSG is because we all knew you guys over in awakened wouldn't do a 4 way rotation.

Why should a guild have to concede something to fill your over inflated egos and incessant greed? This server doesn't revolve around what awakened wants and bend the knee to your feels, sorry bud.

arsenalpow
10-03-2016, 07:21 PM
over inflated egos and incessant greed?

http://i.imgur.com/jFkKmJM.jpg

Detoxx
10-03-2016, 07:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jFkKmJM.jpg

Your relevance is just as much now as it was before you left for phiny. I have worked with CSG and Rustle on rotations and I am the one who pushed for every rotation we have and had. You, sir, have no idea what you're talking about. As usual.

Aftermath: the only guild to not break any rotations. You're greed showed before velious launch, along with taken.

Daldaen
10-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Really need Luclin.

Joyelle
10-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Aftermath: the only guild to not break any rotations.

You think that just because you didn't fire the first shot that you're absolved of your responsibility for participating in the gun fight? Come on.

Nune
10-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Your relevance is just as much now as it was before you left for phiny. I have worked with CSG and Rustle on rotations and I am the one who pushed for every rotation we have and had. You, sir, have no idea what you're talking about. As usual.

Aftermath: the only guild to not break any rotations. You're greed showed before velious launch, along with taken.

Woah woah woah woah, hit the brakes son. "Raid rotations" came about through a series of us talking with one another in game/on TS with guild leaders/officers and eventually server staff once TMO got thrown into the fan. And there were a ton of us contributing (this is back when it was given a specific forum area and you needed special board access to view/comment, talking years ago) This was pretty much fought tooth and nail by the established guilds until it was forced onto the server. "Pushing for rotations" in todays P99 is light work; you've already got a model in front of you to navigate.

On an off note though, was Kenevil running Taken when they went leet dude? They were as casual as Indignation was before I took a few years off and came back somewhat recently. This is news to me and shocking as that is 100% not how he was wired, I grew up on P99 with him on my first cleric

Erati
10-03-2016, 07:42 PM
I'm not going to go back and quote, but anytime you bring up us "breaking an existing rotation" when you and BDA literally did the exact same thing with C/R/FFA is just cringeworthy.

Did you think we would just forget or something? Glass houses Eratani. Glass houses.

fair point - I indeed was a part of breaking the Class R rotation.

touche, feels like eons ago haha

kotton05
10-03-2016, 07:43 PM
You think that just because you didn't fire the first shot that you're absolved of your responsibility for participating in the gun fight? Come on.

but we all know this is more like soccer, who ever gets caught and fakes the most injury wins.

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Really need Luclin.

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2016, 07:51 PM

Woke post.

Kagey
10-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Aftermath: the only guild to not break any rotations.

why were you guys in VP when rustle broke it?? fucking guy lol

Cecily
10-03-2016, 08:19 PM

The same reason you were. To congrats us on Crown / Robe I assume.

Detoxx
10-03-2016, 08:29 PM

Not sure what your referring to but if it's because we went to VP after the rotation was broken then I don't see why wed need absolving. It went to shit, VP was ffa at that point.

Intentionally breaking a ring war is a different story though...

khanable
10-03-2016, 08:29 PM
The same reason you were. To congrats us on Crown / Robe I assume.

lol

Detoxx
10-03-2016, 08:30 PM
Woah woah woah woah, hit the brakes son. "Raid rotations" came about through a series of us talking with one another in game/on TS with guild leaders/officers and eventually server staff once TMO got thrown into the fan. And there were a ton of us contributing (this is back when it was given a specific forum area and you needed special board access to view/comment, talking years ago) This was pretty much fought tooth and nail by the established guilds until it was forced onto the server. "Pushing for rotations" in todays P99 is light work; you've already got a model in front of you to navigate.

On an off note though, was Kenevil running Taken when they went leet dude? They were as casual as Indignation was before I took a few years off and came back somewhat recently. This is news to me and shocking as that is 100% not how he was wired, I grew up on P99 with him on my first cleric

I'm not referring to the GM enforced C R FFA system...

Pokesan
10-03-2016, 08:55 PM
you'll have to excuse Nune, he's clinically retarded

paulgiamatti
10-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Top-down solution:

1. Staff-invoked unilateral ban on VP, ToV, ST, and ring wars until rotations are worked out.

2. 48-hour grace period to get your characters out or rebind. After that, the portals to ToV, VP, and ST will not work and the zones will be taken offline. The ring war trigger will not spawn.

3. Ban stays in place for two weeks or until rotations are solidified in Raid Discussion and each involved guild/guild alliance signs off.

4. System to allow prospective guilds/guild alliances their own slot must also be solidified.

5. All agreements must be unanimous, but not all-inclusive. Example: Guilds 1, 2, and 3 agree to a system, but guild 4 says no. If guild 4 refuses to agree by the end of the two week ban, then they will be excluded. They may apply for a slot under this system in the future if they have a change of heart.

6. Zones are brought back up under license-to-kill surveillance. First breach and your guild is permanently disqualified. Second breach and it's disbanded.

So, how about it? Sirken?! Nilbog?!?

Speedi
10-03-2016, 09:26 PM
I normally don't post on these. But I figured I would tell the FACTS.

we get handed ToV loot?

wut?

I think what this guy meant was if it wasn't for all my Rampage pals being so generous Taken would of never got anything.

Rampage > All.

That's pretty accurate. I mean what did Taken ever do on their own? I don't recall them EVER killing a contested VP target when IB/TMO was actively killing there. Once Velious was released Rampage didn't focus on VP and Kunark targets so we let BDA and Taken have VP, and the smaller guilds have Kunark targets. We was hoping the smaller guilds would have a better chance. But we all know what happened there as well. To show you how greedy Taken (Awakened) are, they are STILL to this day killing fear golems, VS, etc. I could go on, but I am sure you guys get the point. When they are doing nothing but giving that stuff to alts when the smaller guilds main toons that's been waiting for years still need stuff like that for their epics. Also I am not blaming my Rampage pals, I guess its goes back to the old saying "If you hang around dogs long enough your going to catch fleas"

As for Rampage we dominated Velious then once we got tired of killing the same target over and over we decided to call it quits. Some AFK'd for a while (like myself) some quit for good. Want proof you say? Just look at the server first Vulak kill, and see how many of those Rampage are still around.

The ones that wanted to continue raiding voted on a new guild name and all my Rampage pals and Taken merged to form a new guild called Awakened. The leadership was voted on also. I refused to go over to the fact the very few times I ever had problems with people on this server it was someone with a Taken tag. I know every guild has their problem child, and no guild is perfect. But facts are facts.

Also Rampage gave Awakened TONS of items and platinum to help them out for recharges and to start the guild out right. Since Taken never raided hardcore, for the guild to survive they needed it. I can remember in Rampage a full recharge session costing 300-400k for a full week, sometimes more. Hell Sontalak alone (which Rampage killed every week) was 200k or so recharge. Taken didn't have that kind of resources to do that every week.

To put it into perspective on how bad Taken was ... I can remember towards the end of Rampage, Taken wanting to help Rampage out on Sontalak, we quickly told them "Thanks but NO thanks!" This was because we couldn't depend on Taken not getting low HP agro and flipping the dragon and getting us killed. Later on I remember another time we actually let Taken help out when we was low on numbers. Let me tell you it was a shitshow. Sontalak flipping all over because Taken members not being prepared to stay alive during the fight. Then another time, we asked a select few of their members. We got the Sontalak killed, with like 10 or so Taken. Basically the ones we hand picked and could count on, Eratani was one of them. If I recall correctly that was the last time we ever asked them.

In closing, Taken never killed one contested Velious target by themselves. I can remember them wiping many many times on Klandicar and Rampage coming to help them just to be the nice guys we are. So once Awakened was formed all my Rampage pals had to carry them for several months till they got the hang of ToV and VP. If the truth is known they are STILL carrying them till this day, but I cant confirm that since I am not in the guild. What is funny to me about the entire situation is the fact Awakened would be NOTHING without the ex IB/Rampage that came over to carry them. But they act all smug, and act like they are all that ... give me a break. You guys might not admit it, but we all know its true. This is nothing personal, its just the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts right?

Love,

Speedi

Lojik
10-03-2016, 10:17 PM
Why do I have a feeling this is going to go to like page 400

Speedi
10-03-2016, 10:18 PM
Why do I have a feeling this is going to go to like page 400

It won't, I just shut them up with the truth. That's hard to spin my friend

Detoxx
10-03-2016, 10:42 PM
It won't, I just shut them up with the truth. That's hard to spin my friend

But...kill lists bro.

Speedi
10-03-2016, 10:44 PM
But...kill lists bro.

was referring to their smug attitude's that they are all that. Not about their weekly kill lists

Sallan
10-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Top-down solution:

1. Staff-invoked unilateral ban on VP, ToV, ST, and ring wars until rotations are worked out.

2. 48-hour grace period to get your characters out or rebind. After that, the portals to ToV, VP, and ST will not work and the zones will be taken offline. The ring war trigger will not spawn.

3. Ban stays in place for two weeks or until rotations are solidified in Raid Discussion and each involved guild/guild alliance signs off.

4. System to allow prospective guilds/guild alliances their own slot must also be solidified.

5. All agreements must be unanimous, but not all-inclusive. Example: Guilds 1, 2, and 3 agree to a system, but guild 4 says no. If guild 4 refuses to agree by the end of the two week ban, then they will be excluded. They may apply for a slot under this system in the future if they have a change of heart.

6. Zones are brought back up under license-to-kill surveillance. First breach and your guild is permanently disqualified. Second breach and it's disbanded.

So, how about it? Sirken?! Nilbog?!?

Do keep in mind that the smaller guilds may at some point try their hand at the occasional NToV/Kael contested mob. The only reason most don't is because they can't mobilize the same way as the other bleeding edge guilds currently. Not to mention time zone factors to attain maximum numbers to attempt (this is the case at least for Infernus).

I'm fairly certain should those equations above line up on the rare fitting day we certainly would try our hand at one or two targets that are available, as how it was back on live.

Right now the 1 hour FTE race rule of engagement for those zones suck but they present us with that opportunity. A rotation with just the 4 entities will not.

Sephito
10-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Trigger warning

http://i.imgur.com/iaFsV3J.jpg

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2016, 10:56 PM
you'll have to excuse Nune, he's clinically retarded

He's got spunk, I like that.

He should upload everything he knows into me so I can make better posts for him.

Flux
10-03-2016, 11:07 PM
I normally don't post on these. But I figured I would tell the biased and misinformed FACTS to indulge a deeply rooted resentment that I hold towards a Class R guild that disappeared 12 months ago, despite my claim to have moved on with life.

Love,

Speedi

fixed.

Speedi
10-03-2016, 11:12 PM
fixed.

Its ok classic spin team in the works, Rather than post facts, you resort to this.

Just shows the people that what I posted is the truth. Better luck next time

Detoxx
10-03-2016, 11:19 PM
was referring to their smug attitude's that they are all that. Not about their weekly kill lists

Oh I know, I was just predicting what the bandwagon member Kagey would say in response.

Speedi
10-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Oh I know, I was just predicting what the bandwagon member Kagey would say in response.

Well since u bought it up. No offense Kagey, like you have room to talk bro? What was you doing besides getting feared with RUN ON being the classic DPS monk ... here is a classic picture of most of Taken riding my poor Rampage pals coat tails ... my pool Rampage pals bastards have to prob go seek medical treatment everything there is a raid. So my Rampage pals probably have to take 2-3 percs before going to a raid these says? Got to, I know those Taken guys can get pretty heavy.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-viG32yp9Fcg/Va5Ob7s2Q9I/AAAAAAAAAzM/ImCnstwR2yo/s1600/url.jpg

Love all my ex IB/Rampage pals! Really miss you!

Flux
10-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Its ok classic spin team in the works, Rather than post facts, you resort to this.

I think your post included enough "facts" for one discussion. If anyone wasn't already completely disengaged with this thread, your post certainly tipped them over.

https://youtu.be/xc6tmYYhOUU?t=2s

skarlorn
10-04-2016, 12:25 AM

http://i.imgur.com/V9lcHfJ.jpg

I can also confirm that the most seedy players I've run into have been in Taken. They are the type of people to poopsock Ragefire and not offer heart when a level appropriate cleric tries to quest their own up

Speedi
10-04-2016, 12:41 AM
I think your post included enough "facts" for one discussion. If anyone wasn't already completely disengaged with this thread, your post certainly tipped them over.

https://youtu.be/xc6tmYYhOUU?t=2s

Sorry Flux, this was nothing again you friend. Like I said before I was just stating the facts. Its not opinon, its just FACTS.

Here is a copy and paste just for you

I think what this guy meant was if it wasn't for all my Rampage pals being so generous Taken would of never got anything.

That's pretty accurate. I mean what did Taken ever do on their own? I don't recall them EVER killing a contested VP target when IB/TMO was actively killing there. Once Velious was released Rampage didn't focus on VP and Kunark targets so we let BDA and Taken have VP, and the smaller guilds have Kunark targets. We was hoping the smaller guilds would have a better chance. But we all know what happened there as well. To show you how greedy Taken (Awakened) are, they are STILL to this day killing fear golems, VS, etc. I could go on, but I am sure you guys get the point. When they are doing nothing but giving that stuff to alts when the smaller guilds main toons that's been waiting for years still need stuff like that for their epics. Also I am not blaming my Rampage pals, I guess its goes back to the old saying "If you hang around dogs long enough your going to catch fleas"

As for Rampage we dominated Velious then once we got tired of killing the same target over and over we decided to call it quits. Some AFK'd for a while (like myself) some quit for good. Want proof you say? Just look at the server first Vulak kill, and see how many of those Rampage are still around.

The ones that wanted to continue raiding voted on a new guild name and all my Rampage pals and Taken merged to form a new guild called Awakened. The leadership was voted on also. I refused to go over to the fact the very few times I ever had problems with people on this server it was someone with a Taken tag. I know every guild has their problem child, and no guild is perfect. But facts are facts.

Also Rampage gave Awakened TONS of items and platinum to help them out for recharges and to start the guild out right. Since Taken never raided hardcore, for the guild to survive they needed it. I can remember in Rampage a full recharge session costing 300-400k for a full week, sometimes more. Hell Sontalak alone (which Rampage killed every week) was 200k or so recharge. Taken didn't have that kind of resources to do that every week.

To put it into perspective on how bad Taken was ... I can remember towards the end of Rampage, Taken wanting to help Rampage out on Sontalak, we quickly told them "Thanks but NO thanks!" This was because we couldn't depend on Taken not getting low HP agro and flipping the dragon and getting us killed. Later on I remember another time we actually let Taken help out when we was low on numbers. Let me tell you it was a shitshow. Sontalak flipping all over because Taken members not being prepared to stay alive during the fight. Then another time, we asked a select few of their members. We got the Sontalak killed, with like 10 or so Taken. Basically the ones we hand picked and could count on, Eratani was one of them. If I recall correctly that was the last time we ever asked them.

In closing, Taken never killed one contested Velious target by themselves. I can remember them wiping many many times on Klandicar and Rampage coming to help them just to be the nice guys we are. So once Awakened was formed all my Rampage pals had to carry them for several months till they got the hang of ToV and VP. If the truth is known they are STILL carrying them till this day, but I cant confirm that since I am not in the guild. What is funny to me about the entire situation is the fact Awakened would be NOTHING without the ex IB/Rampage that came over to carry them. But they act all smug, and act like they are all that ... give me a break. You guys might not admit it, but we all know its true. This is nothing personal, its just the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts right?

Love,

Speedi

Lanuven
10-04-2016, 12:45 AM
Speedi, most of what you say has some truth to it, but you do seem really "rustled" that some of us went on to play this stupid game the way we want. Sure Rampage gave us the upper hand getting started and I'm pretty sure no ones forgotten that. So what is it you really want? You want us all to bend over and go raid with Detoxx like Rustle has? Do you remember who we fought against in Rampage?

We will play the game the way we think its right and you can do it as you please. Everyone makes mistakes and we all know no one is perfect.

Flux
10-04-2016, 12:58 AM
Sorry Flux, this was nothing again you friend. Like I said before I was just stating the facts. Its not opinon, its just FACTS.

Here is a copy and paste just for you

Facts are like old rampage pals; useful when they're on your side, but completely irrelevant under the lens of common sense and objectivity.

The Awakened of today is not simply Rampage+Taken anymore. The more that you rely on this delineation in your arguments, the more irrelevant your arguments become
Your belief that Awakened is propped up by a small group of your pals confirms how out of touch you are.

Speedi
10-04-2016, 01:20 AM
Speedi, most of what you say has some truth to it, but you do seem really "rustled"

Not in the slightest my friend. Its all 100% truth. Want me to dig up all the old Rampage threads and post it here. Again, I just stated *FACTS*

So what is it you really want?

Dont want anything besides letting people know the truth. If there anything wrong with that?

You want us all to bend over and go raid with Detoxx like Rustle has? Do you remember who we fought against in Rampage?

Yes I remember

It really has no relevance when that is well over a year old. But you keep bring it up to make someone look bad. Ever heard of forgive and forget? This is just a game.

Rustle raids with ANYONE that needs assistance. There is this false misconception we only raid with AM on major targets. Totally untrue! If AW asked for help we would help guys too.

Yes and and I don't forget, I know people and they often people say things in the heat on the moment without thinking them through. Then later I have no doubt they regret it.

Example: Remember the time you all but cussed me out when the entire raid force was there ready and the target was incoming but you got mad because you want me to leave the raid to come get you at HH. Then a day later you apologized and said you was wrong.

We will play the game the way we think its right and you can do it as you please. Everyone makes mistakes and we all know no one is perfect.

Sure you might bro for you I agree. But the others ... I cant see it.

I just think people need to forgive and forget. I mean I would even forgive Sweeni of all people, and let by gones be by gones. If I can do that, others can too I find it hard to believe someone is just outright nasty for no reason. It takes two to tango my friend.

Love Speedi

Speedi
10-04-2016, 01:23 AM
Facts are like old rampage pals; useful when they're on your
Your belief that Awakened is propped up by a small group of your pals confirms how out of touch you are.

Again you didn't lead my previous post, let me copy and paste it again.

Love,

Speedi

I never said current Awakened. But for DAMN sure all my Rampage pals carried the load for at least several months. Facts speak for themselves bro

Flux
10-04-2016, 01:47 AM
Again you didn't lead my previous post, let me copy and paste it again.

I never said current Awakened. But for DAMN sure all my Rampage pals carried the load for at least several months. Facts speak for themselves bro

I'm not so invested in this argument that I'm going to pick apart every skewed paragraph that you've keymashed into this thread.

Believe it or not, I still play eq for fun. Perhaps if you weren't so furious about events that occurred over 12 months ago, you might have fun also.

Though I had a chuckle at this:

Later on I remember another time we actually let Taken help out when we was low on numbers. Let me tell you it was a shitshow. Sontalak flipping all over because Taken members not being prepared to stay alive during the fight.

Taken was not prepared for one Sontalak fight in early Velious, therefore, the entire guild is tainted with the mark of burden and failure, never to recover!

It really has no relevance when that is well over a year old. But you keep bring it up to make someone look bad. Ever heard of forgive and forget? This is just a game.

Forgive and forget my friend.

Metalopolis
10-04-2016, 02:17 AM

We weren't in VP. We moved there to contest when your guild wiped to Silverwing with over 60 Velious geared players.

Naxi
10-04-2016, 02:39 AM
Its a good thing the rotations are broken now because Awakened is going to need all the extra tracking/FTE/raid attendance DKP to make up for all the negative DKP a bunch of you deserve posting in RNF.

What's that? This isn't in the official RNF forum? Doesn't matter. It's a RNF thread, hell its even in the title. Oh wait, nm, maybe no one gets negative DKP because they need more than 10 hours to deliberate and have a bunch of people vote on who gets docked and why.

Who cares about the history of Awakened. Today's raiding =/= 2015 =/= 2014, etc. Taken took advantage of the scraps Forsaken gave them in their alliance and Rampage gave them an amazing deal. They've ridden it to where they are today.

Grats. Awakened is bloated and has a lot of mouths and alt mouths to feed. They need a lot of pixels to feed themselves. They point fingers and moan at other guilds wanting "handouts" via rotations. Guess what? A bunch of Awakened people are getting handouts too by collecting half-assed tracking hours and other ways to earn DKP.

Rustle is the place to be if you want to be self sufficient and make it on your own. We have the best pixel entrepreneurship program on P99. Get an FTE and you earn yourself whatever loot drops.

Tell me more about some random member who pulled up his/her bootstraps and got great loot in only 1 month. You can pull up your bootstrap in Rustle and get BiS loot in week 2 if you want.

The only handouts Rustle gives is bonus DKP for documented Rustle'n members do in game and on the forums. Based on what people are saying in this thread, I am going to be busy updating DKP for all the butthurt people are expressing here. Being Rustle's Rustle Bonus DKP moderator has its good days and bad days. This thread creates nothing but bad days for me lately.

skarlorn
10-04-2016, 03:03 AM
you are all mad virgins

fan D
10-04-2016, 03:06 AM
feel bad for all those involved in this thread

seek help

fan D
10-04-2016, 03:08 AM
Really need Luclin.

really need a way to solve all of these raid disputes in a fun & efficient manner that doesn't require GM assistance

o wait..

i think i got it

wait for it

red99

fan D
10-04-2016, 03:11 AM
triple post

if there is one thing i have taken away from this thread it is :

this guy "Kagey" is the biggest pussy i've ever seen, am i rite or wrong here ?

fan D
10-04-2016, 03:18 AM

just reading through - catching up

can I just say whoever this guy is he is a tremendous retard ?

radda
10-04-2016, 03:21 AM
you are all mad virgins

Lol, says YOU

Culkasi
10-04-2016, 03:49 AM
Do keep in mind that the smaller guilds may at some point try their hand at the occasional NToV/Kael contested mob. The only reason most don't is because they can't mobilize the same way as the other bleeding edge guilds currently. Not to mention time zone factors to attain maximum numbers to attempt (this is the case at least for Infernus).

I'm fairly certain should those equations above line up on the rare fitting day we certainly would try our hand at one or two targets that are available, as how it was back on live.

Right now the 1 hour FTE race rule of engagement for those zones suck but they present us with that opportunity. A rotation with just the 4 entities will not.

If there was a 4-way rotation for ToV mobs there would be about 0% chance CSG wouldn't allow Infernus and other casual guilds to attempt ToV mobs regularly. Unfortunately I don't think there ever will be.

colicab
10-04-2016, 03:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/q2ik5.gif

Consider phinny! Luclin is great fun! That emp fight, actual raid strategy instead of this train up/down nonsense.

skarlorn
10-04-2016, 04:11 AM
Lol, says YOU

Great zinger pal :o

Really hope you feel less retarded soon.

Vianna
10-04-2016, 04:31 AM
Facts are like old rampage pals; useful when they're on your side, but completely irrelevant under the lens of common sense and objectivity.

The Awakened of today is not simply Rampage+Taken anymore. The more that you rely on this delineation in your arguments, the more irrelevant your arguments become

Yes they are. Take away the players from Rampage in Awakened and the guild would fold in under a month. The leadership is that bad in the guild. It is carried by their racers.

Speedi
10-04-2016, 04:49 AM
just reading through - catching up

can I just say that I am a tremendous retard ?

Fixed for you!

Nitsude
10-04-2016, 05:05 AM
Thank you Raev for making this thread.

AzzarTheGod
10-04-2016, 05:12 AM
posting in this thread again. wazzaaaaaappp

Sarl
10-04-2016, 05:23 AM

Woot

AzzarTheGod
10-04-2016, 05:37 AM
Woot

Great post

kotton05
10-04-2016, 05:42 AM
Great post

no you

Sarl
10-04-2016, 06:10 AM
Great post

Learning from the bests

Stormfists
10-04-2016, 08:33 AM

This many words = upset.

Taken were dog shit when it mattered. Anyone worth their salt knows this.

Edit - just to rub you, I sit in your batphone and leech your pop calls. So far have ganked 4 mobs without even tracking, thanks :). Have fun figuring out what guild I'm in kekekekeke.

Gimp
10-04-2016, 08:42 AM
Good Lord, Happy and Breaken are the two officers dealing with rotations? No wonder we broke it, those are the two most impossible people to deal with.

Fuck it, bring back FFA VP racing

Daldaen
10-04-2016, 08:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/q2ik5.gif

Consider phinny! Luclin is great fun! That emp fight, actual raid strategy instead of this train up/down nonsense.

I hope you're an SK in the offtank group.

I loved healing the 4 offtanks mobs and 4 mez locked mobs in the CC camp. Especially when the Enchanter's fall asleep in minute 15 of the fight and let a few break. Ooof such good mechanics.

Breaken
10-04-2016, 09:15 AM

You are probably right. Taken would not have gotten the experience inside Temple of Veeshan if it were not for Rampage. Point? I don't see one. I, along with many other ex Taken, are very grateful for the fun we had with Rampage. It's why we thought Awakened was a great idea. Turns out it was.

I mean what did Taken ever do on their own? I don't recall them EVER killing a contested VP target when IB/TMO was actively killing there. Once Velious was released Rampage didn't focus on VP and Kunark targets so we let BDA and Taken have VP, and the smaller guilds have Kunark targets.

Taken did everything they accomplished on their own prior to Velious, and even for awhile during Velious. We were very content with our progress. We went from super casual to somewhat casual to somewhat hardcore. Talk about building from the ground up. We competed for what we wanted and didn't ask for hand outs. If we wanted to compete on an FFA mob, we did. If we didn't, we didn't. So, because we didn't compete in the VP shit show, we were not relevant? I'm sorry you live in the past. Both IB and TMO no longer exist. Sure, they deserve their props for what they accomplished during their time, but I don't see them around now.

To show you how greedy Taken (Awakened) are, they are STILL to this day killing fear golems, VS, etc. I could go on, but I am sure you guys get the point. When they are doing nothing but giving that stuff to alts when the smaller guilds main toons that's been waiting for years still need stuff like that for their epics.

I find it funny when people try to diminish Awakened by calling us Taken. Shows ignorance. Anyway, yes, we do kill Fear Golems and VS. Why? Because of Puppet Strings, Amulet of Necropotences, and Gnarled Staves. That's it. We compete on roughly one VS a month. That's about 10% of them. We also normally award these staves to whoever was tracking it. In the past 6 kills, that was 3 Mains. Mains who, as you said, have been waiting for years for their epic. We compete on Fear Golems now that they drop the loot that used to only be on Cazic Thule. This goes back to the point Daldaen made about Veeshan's Peak. There are always going to be highly sought after items that are just too rare to stop going for. Know what the funny part about this is? Aftermath competes on all of these as well. I guess that doesn't play into your motive for posting though.

Also Rampage gave Awakened TONS of items and platinum to help them out for recharges and to start the guild out right.

Maybe you are misinformed, or maybe you are just spewing propaganda. Either way, the "facts" are that the guild bank was a 50/50 split on platinum. Taken was asked what their bank had, and Rampage matched it. A few months later, Hokushin did add an additional 500k to the bank. For that, and the original split, I (we) are grateful. Never implied we weren't.

Items? I don't believe we got any Bladestoppers from Rampage, as they were all mostly privately owned. Seeing as we have 4 *guild* lockets, I don't believe more than 1 of those came from Rampage, though there are members with personal ones. I do believe we got a decent amount of Prayers from their bank. Probably roughly 50% of our guild ones. Though again, there are personally owned ones.

All of these items, as well as the platinum, we are appreciative of, but these are the facts.

In closing, Taken never killed one contested Velious target by themselves. I can remember them wiping many many times on Klandicar and Rampage coming to help them just to be the nice guys we are.

Taken absolutely killed contested Velious mobs. Maybe not ones that were priority to Rampage, though I don't really know, but I didn't know Rampage was the only guild in Velious. Maybe the only dominant one, but that doesn't mean there isn't competition elsewhere.

So once Awakened was formed all my Rampage pals had to carry them for several months till they got the hang of ToV and VP.

You are probably right that ex Rampage carried a lot of the weight in terms of strategy and geared players at first. I will say that the tracking load was shared.

What is funny to me about the entire situation is the fact Awakened would be NOTHING without the ex IB/Rampage that came over to carry them. But they act all smug, and act like they are all that ... give me a break. You guys might not admit it, but we all know its true.

This could be said about any pair of guilds that merged. Rustle would be nothing without the ex IB/Rampage that came back to the game to carry them. Aftermath would be nothing without the assistance they got from Asgard. I don't buy that Awakened would be *nothing*, but I agree Awakened (beyond the fact of not existing, still being called Taken) would not be the top guild on the server. However, at this point, as was said by someone else, Awakened is far from just ex-TRamps. Many, many of our top contributors are Awakened through and through.

Finally, I don't know who you are referencing about acting smug, though I am sure, as with every guild, there are smug people in Awakened. However, at this point in Awakened, the success is completely in the hands of Awakened members. I don't think many of us are overly prideful. I believe most of us are just the right amount. As Detoxx implied, every week is a new week. Being great this week has nothing to do with being great last week, or bad for that matter. There are some people who believe we dominate every week, and sure, they are probably a little overly satisfied with our kill lists, but they earned it. They are the ones who make it happen. Not ex Rampage, not ex Taken, but Awakened.

In the end, most, if not all, of us are grateful for everything Rampage did for the formation of Awakened, but we have been self sufficient and self accomplished for quite some time. If you can't acknowledge that then you are either resentful, jealous, possibly brain washed, or just plain trolling.

Whirled
10-04-2016, 09:21 AM
https://youtu.be/rQ_ZdFWvnCw?t=126

Legday
10-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Right after Rampage woke the sleeper FA was obviously pissed, but I also remember a pretty universal feeling in any F or A member I spoke to that we were bummed out that our worthy adversary was going away. Not in the sense that they were the only guild that could compete with us (obviously a few can, do, and do it with success), but just that they were actually fun to play against. It only took a few more weeks to confirm that feeling when Detoxx started sharing his dealings with Breaken to the officer cores of each guild. Guy is unreasonable and thinks he is 10x the player he is.

I miss Hoku and Rampage. Eratani is cool. The rest of the leadership and senior members I've dealt with wouldn't have leadership positions in our guild because they're mostly certifiable. Sure you have some good racers from Rampage and Taken both, but you are more or less a bunch of bitches.

Think about it, you guys have managed to become the universally disliked raid force on this server. That used to be TMO>Forsaken>F+A. Don't argue that it's because you're on top, because for some reason when Rampage was on top, everybody that wasn't in Forsaken or Asgard loved those guys. You took the RnF ban policy from Rampage but still manage have such bad PR and dealings with other guilds that you might as well just let your membership run wild on RnF.

It's so bad that you guys have started to repost Detoxx's meltdown screenshots from 1 year ago and you keep getting laughed off the threads when you do it because nobody cares anymore.

Thanks Speedi for dropping the truth from a source that the passive observers of this thread know is legit.