PDA

View Full Version : Any players from The Rathe server?

Messie
10-03-2016, 02:49 PM
I played a lot in velious, luclin, and pop. I think I faded out around LDoN. Anyone else ever play there? Seems not many people played on that server that play here! I had a dwarf warrior in El'Lar Do'Bluth.

Kesselring
10-04-2016, 03:03 AM
Yeah im from rathe, I also know another irl friend of mine who plays who is from rathe, but I doubt we even knew each other. I was too busy training people, ninja looting, and scamming when I was 13 yrs old playing EQ.

Abner
10-04-2016, 09:51 AM
My wife and I played on The Rathe for about 4 years. Our mains were Abner and Sigrid the Halfling Druids. I also played Rolyat the Gnome Enc quite a bit.

pogs4ever
10-04-2016, 11:47 AM
I played classic through velious. Falcon Star guild, I had a ghoulbane my friend ninja looted and gave to me; always felt tainted.

We had server raid rotation calendar on like a geocities page. Was so sweet.

This FTE stuff is so #notclassic.

Messie
12-24-2016, 03:17 AM
Bumping out of curiousity. Met an old Tindi Losi member the other day on P99!

skarlorn
12-24-2016, 03:40 AM
My wife and I played on The Rathe for about 4 years. Our mains were Abner and Sigrid the Halfling Druids. I also played Rolyat the Gnome Enc quite a bit.

this is classic mentality. "lets play two druids!"

Sirelk
12-24-2016, 03:55 AM
I played on The Rathe from March 99 till I finally quit the game in early 2002 (I did not buy the Luclin expansion).

I was a human ranger named Sirelk. Later on I had an iksar sk named Bilj.

Docx
12-26-2016, 12:05 PM
Merriadoc the monk from tindi Losi, started off as baelrog and found a bunch of old guildies here in "the grapes of rathe".

DayForz
12-26-2016, 10:09 PM
I played a gnome cleric named Yimmarelle on the Rathe with my husband Malbadon (gnome chanter). We were in Noble Blade but stopped raiding a bit after WoW came out.

Messie
12-27-2016, 03:45 AM
Cool to hear - I was talking to an old Rathe player the other day and we were running through old guild names for nostalgia purposes.

I remember: Tindi Losi, Frayed Knot, Legend of Marr, BoTS, El'lar Do'Bluth, forgetting many more...

List some if you remember !

surron
12-27-2016, 10:31 AM
i played on rathe, circles end and frayed knot... rotations made it wayyy better

Tankdan
12-27-2016, 01:02 PM
human mage named Roasted in <Shadows of the Eclipse> and <Noble Blade>. Quit half way through Planes of Power due to bad grades, sold my account. Funny enough was in a KC LCY group on P99 and found out i was grouped with my old guild leader from 2001.

I went back to The Rathe in 2013 and almost every guild was still there.

thedaruma
12-28-2016, 02:16 PM
I was an Iksar shadowknight named Yuru Sanzo back during Luclin, PoP and some of Depths of Darkhollow. Would have been around 2003-2005ish.

I had a regular group of people I'd group with/do Darkhollow dungeons with.

Was always kind of a loner, but I think I was a member of a guild called <Irreverent Souls of Norrath>.

Lagaidh
01-01-2017, 07:00 AM
I was Lagaidh Smif DWF PAL on the Rathe from 1999-2003. Wife was Kythe Altheas DWF CLR. We transferred to Maelin Starpyre a few months after it opened in 2003.

We were in Vengeance of Lost Souls for a while on the Rathe. We joined Sequel on Maelin.

StarLord
01-01-2017, 06:07 PM
played on the rathe from 2001-2010 Paladin Jjaayy - druid Maddux - shaman Cooky - wiz Leetlewing was in a few of the guilds listed before. If p99 had rotations like the rathe did i could actually play here for reals instead of stopping in every few months soloing until it gets old and heading back off again. raiding here is garbage.

pogs4ever
01-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Cool to hear - I was talking to an old Rathe player the other day and we were running through old guild names for nostalgia purposes.

I remember: Tindi Losi, Frayed Knot, Legend of Marr, BoTS, El'lar Do'Bluth, forgetting many more...

List some if you remember !

Knights of Eternal Good
Dwarven Adventuring Company
Lost Souls

BoTS was most legit though.

Miggell
01-01-2017, 07:21 PM
human mage named Roasted in <Shadows of the Eclipse> and <Noble Blade>. Quit half way through Planes of Power due to bad grades, sold my account. Funny enough was in a KC LCY group on P99 and found out i was grouped with my old guild leader from 2001.

I went back to The Rathe in 2013 and almost every guild was still there.

Wow, thats been a LONG time.

Glad to see some old names showing up on here :-)