View Full Version : Fire VS Ice

Vilkata
10-10-2016, 10:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikhviUtXRUA
Really like these mob models.

Daldaen
10-10-2016, 11:20 AM
Wtf....

You know Keldovan the Harrier is from Anguish right?

King Gelaqua is the Gelidran raid mob from RSS that compliments Queen Pyrilonis. Redo this with the properly matched mobs!

I demand a recount... They were basically the exact same fight on live though. Kill the two sets of 3 Princess, kill Feran / Chimera adds, kill the elemental bombs before they reach their target and explode.

God OoW had some great raid content. I recently got to enjoy these on the Quarm server. It was good fun to take them out with level appropriate toons. Aside from probably the Txevu Zun I think the Queen was the hardest fight we did pre-Anguish.

Vilkata
10-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Wtf....

You know Keldovan the Harrier is from Anguish right?

King Gelaqua is the Gelidran raid mob from RSS that compliments Queen Pyrilonis. Redo this with the properly matched mobs!

I demand a recount... They were basically the exact same fight on live though. Kill the two sets of 3 Princess, kill Feran / Chimera adds, kill the elemental bombs before they reach their target and explode.

God OoW had some great raid content. I recently got to enjoy these on the Quarm server. It was good fun to take them out with level appropriate toons. Aside from probably the Txevu Zun I think the Queen was the hardest fight we did pre-Anguish.

Domestic violence is never the answer.