PDA

View Full Version : If everquest was real what would you be and what would you do?

mickmoranis
10-10-2016, 03:19 PM
I would be a dwarf NPC in Kaladim and I would dig for stones and polish them and make great wealth.

http://i.imgur.com/XjwH6Sg.jpg

What would you be?

kgallowaypa
10-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Hastin in steamfont, that guy is always on crack

fadetree
10-10-2016, 04:57 PM
I would lurk in Neriak waiting for some fine dark poon to wander innocently by. She would find me 'charming'.

Baler
10-10-2016, 05:02 PM
I would be a barbarian or human and I would be hanging ogres in trees.

Psionide
10-10-2016, 05:04 PM
I would be Fippy Darkpaw...

mrreavers
10-10-2016, 08:19 PM
Antonius Bayle. Because I don't exist ingame. Means I'm invincible

mickmoranis
10-10-2016, 08:48 PM
I would lurk in Neriak waiting for some fine dark poon to wander innocently by. She would find me 'charming'.

So you'd hang here with Ratraz, cool :)

http://i.imgur.com/Jj5fzPI.jpg

Borak
10-10-2016, 09:14 PM
I would be a park ranger in a national park, protecting the wildlife from no-good poachers. News of my good deeds would spread far and wide. Beware, those of you looking for a nice grizzly fur rug. For I am ... Holly Windstalker.

paulgiamatti
10-10-2016, 09:17 PM
EverQuest is real and I am a magical elf.

Sorn
10-10-2016, 09:30 PM
A very violent half-elven druid. Other druids might protect wildlife (an admirable pursuit). You'll find me in Nektulos murdering necromancers and purifying the lands with fire.

Sporkotron
10-10-2016, 10:31 PM
A Halfling NPC, seems like the easy life.

nostalgiaquest
10-10-2016, 11:59 PM
I'd set up a taco truck/stand-up bar in the EC tunnel open 24/7.

Pokesan
10-11-2016, 01:03 AM
i'd kill the rapist from page 1

username17
10-11-2016, 04:11 AM
Probably one of the dead dwarves hanging outside of Oggok

fan D
10-11-2016, 05:35 AM
king tormax, giant dick

Tuurin
10-11-2016, 07:40 AM
So you'd hang here with Ratraz, cool :)

http://i.imgur.com/Jj5fzPI.jpg

Perhaps you two bros could get famous enough so you can just walk up to them and grab them by the pu&@$ and start kissing them. I heard that if you are famous they will let you do that and won't stop you.

jerok88
10-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Wizard who sets up gank squads at the spires to kill and loot poor rich folk who want ports. Just change my face every other day no one will know who it is Then eventually set up a mercenary squad to protect people when porting. Then with my money I buy a castle on the beach and retire with my elven prostitutes

myriverse
10-11-2016, 09:13 AM
Prolly an Erudite.

You kidding me? Frog legs that size?! I'm killing Frogloks! All day, every day.

korilla
10-11-2016, 10:32 AM
if eq was real, when we die we can't get rezzed right? if that's the case, i would live in rivendale. seems like a nice place to have kids.

Stormfists
10-11-2016, 02:05 PM
I'd be tunare.

Biggest titties in game.

skarlorn
10-11-2016, 02:26 PM
I would be Fippy Darkpaw...

good poast

i'd kill the rapist from page 1

great poast. bookmarkin this 1 for further contemplation, analysis

king tormax, giant dick

good post for a consistent poster

Prolly an Erudite.

You kidding me? Frog legs that size?! I'm killing Frogloks! All day, every day.

this paost makes me happy but it's not that clever. the problem with frog legs of that size is that they would be less tender and delicious. hate to break thy bubble sir /tips fedora

i'm a high elf enchanter who left Felwithe because of their conservative social rhetoric. I now live in a rent-controlled area of East Freeport smoking Halfling Pipeweed. I live on the east side because with the ocean so near, home does not feel so far away. I maintain extremely high faction/CC on my female erudite girlfriend. I do this with three techniques. #1 I affect her using my Rod of Insidious Glamour (penis) #2 Mezzing her with food when she glares threateningly #3 charm spells in the form of emotional vulnerability.

I make a living by helping people figure out what their problems are. First off, I mezmerize them. If mez breaks early I know they have a DoT of some fashion. If Mez does not break, they are probably encumbered. if they have a disease, I arrange a port to Gfay and a guide to Felwithe where they will be cured by my mother who is a level 49 Cleric. I get a cut of all proceeds, naturally.

While I have J-boots, they are old and beaten in. I never show them off. I prefer taking ports from area to area, even though the Teleportation Security Administration can be a real drag. usually I get ported quick due to my high charisma and cheese-ball attitude which charms the simple hobbitfolk.

Most of the time I prefer to solo. I expect one day I will be a very rich enchanter, capable of soloing Sebilis to the applause of millions of Norrathians. When that day comes I will know that my art has reached a zenith and I will pump my girlfriend full of Cheezewiz and make her pop out some half elf, half erudite babies. Then we will go to live on Erudscrossing and subsist on a diet of fish, rice, and kerran.

kgallowaypa
10-11-2016, 03:10 PM
good poast

great poast. bookmarkin this 1 for further contemplation, analysis

good post for a consistent poster

this paost makes me happy but it's not that clever. the problem with frog legs of that size is that they would be less tender and delicious. hate to break thy bubble sir /tips fedora

i'm a high elf enchanter who left Felwithe because of their conservative social rhetoric. I now live in a rent-controlled area of East Freeport smoking Halfling Pipeweed. I live on the east side because with the ocean so near, home does not feel so far away. I maintain extremely high faction/CC on my female erudite girlfriend. I do this with three techniques. #1 I affect her using my Rod of Insidious Glamour (penis) #2 Mezzing her with food when she glares threateningly #3 charm spells in the form of emotional vulnerability.

I make a living by helping people figure out what their problems are. First off, I mezmerize them. If mez breaks early I know they have a DoT of some fashion. If Mez does not break, they are probably encumbered. if they have a disease, I arrange a port to Gfay and a guide to Felwithe where they will be cured by my mother who is a level 49 Cleric. I get a cut of all proceeds, naturally.

While I have J-boots, they are old and beaten in. I never show them off. I prefer taking ports from area to area, even though the Teleportation Security Administration can be a real drag. usually I get ported quick due to my high charisma and cheese-ball attitude which charms the simple hobbitfolk.

Most of the time I prefer to solo. I expect one day I will be a very rich enchanter, capable of soloing Sebilis to the applause of millions of Norrathians. When that day comes I will know that my art has reached a zenith and I will pump my girlfriend full of Cheezewiz and make her pop out some half elf, half erudite babies. Then we will go to live on Erudscrossing and subsist on a diet of fish, rice, and kerran.

Did you happen to be one of the authors in the Prima Everquest strategy guide?

myriverse
10-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Meh. Could still taste like fishy chicken. You don't know. I actually imagine it to be more like gator.

skarlorn
10-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Actually I do know. In my teens I spent a while eating sporali mold caps and experiencing God-Self on the banks of Innothule. I had to take breaks once in a while to eat, and the frogloks were nutrient rich

alphys
10-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Seriously anyone who wouldnt be an enchanter is just like school on sunday.

Constantly doing whatever you want, charming people constantly making them fight each other for your amusement.

Changing into a troll in the middle of a sensual act. The possibilities are endless.

Then, even when you have been trolling for a few hundred years, you can mezz your own memories so you can redo all your famous trolling and its like a new deal.

mickmoranis
10-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Seriously anyone who wouldnt be an enchanter is just like school on sunday.

Constantly doing whatever you want, charming people constantly making them fight each other for your amusement.

Changing into a troll in the middle of a sensual act. The possibilities are endless.

Then, even when you have been trolling for a few hundred years, you can mezz your own memories so you can redo all your famous trolling and its like a new deal.

holy shit you just won.

mefdinkins
10-11-2016, 05:31 PM
I'd take my 248 brewing and finally open up a nice vineyard and winery in Lesser Faydark.

Being near Kelethin, Felwithe, Ak'anon and just a few barrelrolls from Kaladim will ensure a steady stream of home grown customers. Even the game's most seasoned adventures can catch a quick teleport to Greater Faydark or Steamfont to enjoy a weekend getaway sipping on our famous varietals and legendary red wines. Evocar's Vineyards will be the hottest tourist attraction on Faydwer.

Evocar's Vineyards believes that what's good for the Earth is what's good for the wine. My vineyard will make a commitment to sustainable farming, a practice that optimizes a vineyard's natural balance by promoting the kind of biodiversity that reduces the need for pesticides, conserves water and promotes soil health and fruit quality. We understand that respecting our vineyards ensures their health and longevity and results in superior wine quality.

With more than than 1,100 acres of estate vineyards stretching from Mistmoore to Steamfont, and just as many acres under contract with long-term grower partners in the Karanas, I will source grapes from premier sites throughout Norrath.

Please visit Evocar's Estate Winery today.

AzzarTheGod
10-11-2016, 06:17 PM
I'd do Tunare's laundry and breathe very deeply while doing so.

skarlorn
10-11-2016, 07:25 PM
Evocar's vineyard is my RL In game High Elf Enchanters favourito vino

entruil
10-11-2016, 07:34 PM
Without a doubt, Hunting Orcs.

good thread, some friends and I always had a pact that if EQ(maybe more DnD in general), became real, we had certain protocols to follow.

below post reminds me. 1 of the protocols was with max faction in rivervale, cast thorns on enemy invader and attack them so guards would kill.

Kerwin
10-11-2016, 07:37 PM
protect the shire as always

mickmoranis
10-12-2016, 01:17 AM
1 of the protocols was with max faction in rivervale, cast thorns on enemy invader and attack them so guards would kill.

wow I actually think I remember this.

Zorlon
10-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Dark Elf Female, probably sit in a random building in Neriak and play with my perky blue tits all day, maybe sell some iron rations and water flasks to newbs as needed

mgriff02
10-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Statistically speaking, probably a farmer in the Karanas or the Commonlands who never traveled more than 10 miles from the house he was born in.

fugazi
10-12-2016, 04:41 AM
A gnomish wizard who designs games for a hobby and travels the world for inspiration and to sell his games. All while quad kiting the hottest of Norrathian women. Hairy Rivervale carpets, scurvy Trollish meatloaf and CO2 neutral deodorant-hating Elvish armpits will be his erotic domain.

Mostly he just plays games while growing a neckbeard

Faiding
10-12-2016, 05:52 AM
Just an elf. Doing elf things. The normal, typical things you'd expect from any other kind of elf, I guess.

snead
10-12-2016, 12:16 PM
sergeant slate. i'd go up to ec tunnel and have at it. got to keep the peace in the commonlands.

entruil
10-14-2016, 10:21 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2017211&postcount=8