PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Project 1999

Kaosfury
10-19-2016, 05:45 PM
Most fun then i have had in years. Like most of you i have been through the mmo grinder, and nothing has stolen my heart lime EQ. Started as a young man. And of course left when other games came out and making the mmo rounds.

With the p2w business models...f2p falicys full of micro transactions, i was looking for aoher game to play.

And in the search reults i saw EQ again. And i said to my self....man i wish there was old school eq. And thats what googled. I about fell to the floor when i saw P1999 and read the mission statement. Then came a sigh of anger after realizing i needed titanium, and how rare it was......

I got it.....and logged in. Soul is on fire..... as classic as i remember. The sounds. The game looks great. Having a absolute blast.

The community on P1999 blue is how i remember old school EQ. Of course here are jerks in all places. But have seen a overwhelming positive attitude in the game. Fills a paladins hear with good.

Im used to spending money monthly on a sub, and will be pleasd to send that your way for the privelage o playing.

Thank you to the staff....the ones that keep it going. And to the players. Server is only as good as the people you fight with or against.

/salute.

Lhancelot
10-19-2016, 11:43 PM
I think what I like best is it's challenging.

Everything you get usually takes some time and effort to get. Another thing is the classes are so defined.

New games seem watered down, and every class seems to be able to do what the other classes can do!

For PVE, I have not found another game to challenge me like this old elf sim does. I appreciate it existing, no doubt. And, another great thing is it's free.

Chaboo_Cleric
10-20-2016, 12:03 AM
You're welcome buddy

EQBallzz
10-20-2016, 03:53 AM
Welcome back! Having a blast as well. Modern MMOs have a lot to learn from the past..still.

skarlorn
10-20-2016, 04:08 AM
Great start. Can't wait to see the toxic sludge melt half of your handsome elfish face and you run around screaming about doxxing the server until they approve the IP exemption for your wife so she can FTE the mobs that you track for your raid guild

love you, love this boxx p99 god bluess my heart bleeds blue

message Baler for any help you may need

Swish
10-20-2016, 05:23 AM
Server is only as good as the people you fight with or against.

/salute.

Enjoy your time on blue OP, when you've got a good feel for the world map and getting around you'll be ready to "graduate" from the blue sandbox and can consider turning the difficulty up a notch over on the red server. There's guilds like Thunderdome who would love to help you get started in what is a fully immersive pvp environment with lower inflation and a better community.

<3

Jimjam
10-20-2016, 08:18 AM
P99 is the most fun I've had for years. Thanks, staff!

Jardaor
10-20-2016, 12:28 PM
Great start. Can't wait to see the toxic sludge melt half of your handsome elfish face and you run around screaming about doxxing the server until they approve the IP exemption for your wife so she can FTE the mobs that you track for your raid guild

It's like forum jizz and then regret.