PDA

View Full Version : The Tangrin question

utenan
10-21-2016, 06:12 PM
uhh where is he? I need footage of him for a thing. A super, very, really important thing... and I guess "need" is a pretty strong word : p For the past week I've been looking for him to no avail. Does he have a really long re-pawn time? Is he triggered by something/someone? Is he slaughtered immediately when he spawns? any help would be great cause I have zero Tangrin knowledge. Thanks!

Tasslehofp99
10-21-2016, 07:09 PM
Hes on an island in Field of Bone.

I've almost always seen him up while I was there.

Murri
10-21-2016, 07:11 PM
Yea he's been up every time I've helped kill him. Based on a quick wiki search it looks like you might need to kill whatever roamer is his ph on the island to spawn him? 20% spawn chance? Dunno

Sorn
10-21-2016, 08:13 PM
I can take you to where he is!*

*with complimentary safety precautions!

utenan
10-21-2016, 08:20 PM
I do know where he spawns, guess I wasn't too clear lol - he's just never up... is the problem : ( I use to see him all the time as well. Maybe he's invisible!? thanks for the responses though : )

Sorn
10-21-2016, 08:39 PM
His spawn timer is like Vessel Drozlin and Verina Tomb (2-7 days) although he's up more often than the other enchanter epic mobs. You'll have to keep an eye out for it.

mickmoranis
10-21-2016, 08:49 PM
I do know where he spawns, guess I wasn't too clear lol - he's just never up... is the problem : ( I use to see him all the time as well. Maybe he's invisible!? thanks for the responses though : )

some would say, it is a MYSTERY ;)

what does it mean?

skarlorn
10-21-2016, 11:09 PM
Imo if you are a raider or raid guild who is looking to do tangrin, it's time to contact this p99 hero and help him out for all our sakes'

Muggens
10-22-2016, 05:49 PM
Are you sure the Tangrin even exist? I know theres that old Klok Patterson movie but...

mickmoranis
10-22-2016, 08:42 PM
I FEAR TANGRIN IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS AND IS DARKENING THE MINDS OF THE IKSAR BROODLINGS FARMING IN THE FIELD OF BONE.

what does it mean?!

Evia
10-23-2016, 12:37 AM
I remember as a newbie back in the day (like 2000?) I stumbled upon this guy and thought it was the fucking coolest thing ever. I was bouncing ideas back and forth with my brother who also played about what kind of phat lewts he probably dropped.

utenan
10-23-2016, 04:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KxHiyUp.jpg

Sorn
10-23-2016, 04:42 PM
If anyone wants to rez Kraddok, feel free...

Tupakk
10-23-2016, 05:06 PM
I remember as a newbie back in the day (like 2000?) I stumbled upon this guy and thought it was the fucking coolest thing ever. I was bouncing ideas back and forth with my brother who also played about what kind of phat lewts he probably dropped.

I did the same. We used to train his ass through FoB pit and fuck around.

Now come to fine out he has some sulfer and quest item kinda ruined it but meh was still fun to have a big ass gorilla romping around the zone after you.