PDA

View Full Version : How to forage and have foraged item go into bags automatically?

Lhancelot
10-24-2016, 07:13 PM
Can someone explain how to set this up please.

Darkatar
10-24-2016, 07:14 PM
/pause 30, /doability #
/autoinventory

adjust pause to preference. (pause happens AFTER /doability, even though it preceeds it)

WARNING : IF YOUR BAGS ARE FULL AUTOINVENTORY WILL DROP IT.

Boonsly
10-24-2016, 07:26 PM
Cool macro, thanks for posting!

Lhancelot
10-24-2016, 07:50 PM
/pause 30, /doability #
/autoinventory

adjust pause to preference. (pause happens AFTER /doability, even though it preceeds it)

WARNING : IF YOUR BAGS ARE FULL AUTOINVENTORY WILL DROP IT.

Thanks for posting this, appreciate it.

Baler
10-24-2016, 08:05 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/search.php

You're welcome.

RDawg816
10-24-2016, 08:12 PM
This macro won't show you when forage is available, so you'll likely have the actual button on another hotbar that isn't tied to a hotkey and this one on the hotbar you use.

For extra laziness, add /attack off and /stand at the top for use anytime. Just remember to turn attack back on afterwards when applicable.

Jimjam
10-25-2016, 04:14 AM
Becareful with auto inventory. It is a great way to drop items you're holding on your cursor because of insufficient bag size/space.

I managed to drop a wurmslayer that way (but luckily was able to scoop it back up before anyone else took ownership of it).

RDawg816
10-25-2016, 05:53 AM
Becareful with auto inventory. It is a great way to drop items you're holding on your cursor because of insufficient bag size/space.

I managed to drop a wurmslayer that way (but luckily was able to scoop it back up before anyone else took ownership of it).

Very rarely I do that on my bard and just put my instruments in weird places. Never so full I drop them (yet?)

fadetree
10-25-2016, 09:08 AM
I have hot key 1 linked to 'forward', and it executes a macro to forage and autoinventory, so that as I walk around I just automatically forage and stick it in my bags. works great.

maskedmelon
10-25-2016, 11:02 AM
I have hot key 1 linked to 'forward', and it executes a macro to forage and autoinventory, so that as I walk around I just automatically forage and stick it in my bags. works great.

This is the right thing to do ^^ Came to thread to suggest it, but you already have. I use right rather than up though ^^

Just make sure to be careful with no rent bags if you make a macro like this and change weapons or items a lot because it will "auto-inven" whatevs on your cursor ^^

Lhancelot
10-25-2016, 11:05 AM
This is the right thing to do ^^ Came to thread to suggest it, but you already have. I use right rather than up though ^^

Just make sure to be careful with no rent bags if you make a macro like this and change weapons or items a lot because it will "auto-inven" whatevs on your cursor ^^

ahhh ok. Now I see how it can be dangerous. As long as I got bags with space it won't be a problem though. oh, and do as Darkatar said right? Only thing is I reduced /pause to 5 I don't understand what the pause is for though.

maskedmelon
10-25-2016, 11:17 AM
ahhh ok. Now I see how it can be dangerous. As long as I got bags with space it won't be a problem though. oh, and do as Darkatar said right? Only thing is I reduced /pause to 5 I don't understand what the pause is for though.

Don't need a pause, especially if you bind to a movement key. If the forage ability is on cool down, the macro will just skip it and go to next line so you just have to press the button again. If it is bound to a movement key that happens just as you move.

fadetree
10-25-2016, 11:58 AM
yeah its kind of a pain when trying to walk towards that dial a port drone with precious on my cursor....maybe I'll switch to right

coki
10-25-2016, 11:55 PM
remember when disarm in pvp actually made peoples weapons drop to ground? ohwait did that ever happen ? ( maybe it was only if their inventory was full)

Jimjam
10-26-2016, 05:02 AM
remember when disarm in pvp actually made peoples weapons drop to ground? ohwait did that ever happen ? ( maybe it was only if their inventory was full)

Even then the weapon would just drop back into their (now empty) primary. You had to get them while they were looting weapons off an npc corpse :P.

Darkatar
10-26-2016, 10:44 AM

Forage is not instant. It takes a moment to send and receive the request/item and have it appear on the cursor. (At least for me. I'm sure there's people with 5ms ping out there)

the 30delay just allows time for the item to appear before /autoinventory happens

I don't suggest binding autoinventory to a movment key, i dropped my Robe of the Spring (http://wiki.project1999.com/Robe_of_the_Spring) in the bottom of OOT that way once. (autoinventory + nonstackables = quickly full bags)

Lhancelot
10-26-2016, 12:59 PM
Forage is not instant. It takes a moment to send and receive the request/item and have it appear on the cursor. (At least for me. I'm sure there's people with 5ms ping out there)

the 30delay just allows time for the item to appear before /autoinventory happens

I don't suggest binding autoinventory to a movment key, i dropped my Robe of the Spring (http://wiki.project1999.com/Robe_of_the_Spring) in the bottom of OOT that way once. (autoinventory + nonstackables = quickly full bags)

What color is that robe?

Renad
10-26-2016, 01:14 PM
Is there a similar macro to auto-inventory summoned food/water?

Darkatar
10-26-2016, 01:21 PM
What color is that robe?

http://i.imgur.com/9zjUY6T.png

Halflings aren't allowed to have robe graphics!

Is there a similar macro to auto-inventory summoned food/water?

Autoinventory will put anything in your hand (mouse cursor slot) into the nearest available space : Raw inventory > bag inventory > the floor

A simple example would be :

/cast #
/cast #
/cast #
/pause foodsummontime#, /cast #
/autoinventory

Replace "foodsummontime#" with the food summon cast time. cast is repeated for fizzles.

Lhancelot
10-26-2016, 01:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9zjUY6T.png

Halflings aren't allowed to have robe graphics!

Autoinventory will put anything in your hand (mouse cursor slot) into the nearest available space : Raw inventory > bag inventory > the floor

A simple example would be :

/cast #
/cast #
/cast #
/pause foodsummontime#, /cast #
/autoinventory

Replace "foodsummontime#" with the food summon cast time. cast is repeated for fizzles.

What a waste of a robe, ffs. Give me that robe I can stick it on my human druid and actually appreciate it! :p