PDA

View Full Version : Any new players -- look forward to 60.

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 02:25 PM
So, with three 60's now, raid-geared and what not.... the only thing I have learned about everquest is that its unplayable, and unenjoyable in 90% of its aspects.

If you are a new player, take your time leveling to 60. As soon as you get 60, it does not matter what zone you kill in. The game dynamic changes completely, and you will more then often find yourself annoyed.

There will always be:

a) Guild groups who say your camp is theirs, and they will sit on you and ks named while nothing is done about it for days. (not to mention the taunting and crap talk they do in the process). Rustle is a primary example of this.

b) Small mans who take your camp when you are solo killing. (while you are killing a named) saying its their camp, and thus ks the kill by brute force.

c) Top guilds who literally treat one another like third world countries citizens. They will actually try and wipe you're raid, or claim they had rights to a mob you are actively killing and had FTE on, and then pursue lawyer quest because they lost.

d) People who will train you constantly if you get a camp they want, and then proceed to log off before anything happens.

e) I have a lot of respect for the GM's, but they let folks get away with this kind of mentality more than often. If an entire guild group, or small-man is breaking the rules, they should all be punished. Not just 1. I have had them (100% positive) temp ban a player who did this to me, but left the remaining 4, who actually proceeded to stay in my camp and continue killing my mobs. What kind of justice is that?

I am at a loss. The first comment will be "QQ nerdz like get with it"

In reality, I am pretty sure everyone is sick of this play style.

Pumpedup
10-27-2016, 02:36 PM
Try the red server, its so much better

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 02:37 PM
Try the red server, its so much better

Debating it, at least I could kill them. There would be some solace in this.

Twochain
10-27-2016, 02:48 PM
Ack, i'm sorry to hear your experience hasn't been the best.

As someone who has spent a metric fuck ton of time involved in the most sought after money camps.. I haven't really experienced the same.

A) There has been ONE time a guild group tried to take a camp that was clearly my groups. We petitioned, and Braknar was there maybe 5-10 minutes later. I disagreed with his ruling, however his resolution certainly wasn't unfair. (Both groups leave seb right now)

B) What camp is this?

C) Yes, raiding is a little bit brutal. However, for what we have to work with, it's really not that bad. Non instanced raiding will always cause squabbles. However, it's certainly better than the alternative, which would mean all targets are pretty much FFA, and whichever guild does the most damage wins. Unless we started to do mob resets for individual guilds, there isn't much we can actually do.

D) Again, i've spent an absolute fuck ton of time at money camps. It's extremely rare for my group to be intentionally trained. In fact, one of the only times I remember this actually happening, is the instance I talked about in my A) response. What camps are you primarily talking about?

E) We can't fault a whole group for one asshole. It's not fair. It's also difficult for a GM to monitor such thing, as, from what I can tell, they don't have logs to go off of. I.E, your at king camp, and say you get trained by 3+ Myconid Warriors. I don't believe they have the available information to quickly tell how you were trained (I.E Recent agro lists for a mob, If a mob had Twochain as it's initial agro at 10-27-2016 @ 2:46pm EST, then agro moves directly to your toon/group,) So more often than not, they would have to be present to see the tomfoolery happen. My suggestion to you if this happens is to /petition, but do not tell the other person you have done so. Fraps recording would definitely help make your case, as would chat logs.

Only YOU can prevent forest fires.

Tecmos Deception
10-27-2016, 02:59 PM
So, with three 60's now, raid-geared and what not.... the only thing I have learned about everquest is that its unplayable, and unenjoyable in 90% of its aspects.

You wouldn't have 3 60s if 90% of the game were "unplayable, and unenjoyable." Furthermore, if these things were true, you'd be telling people to quit now... not to play the game in a drawn-out manner.

Your problems aren't EQ. Your problems are people. And you seem to have exceptionally bad luck (or you're having a hard time remembering all the good and neutral times because bad times stick out in memory more clearly), cause I've played here a hell of a lot longer and more than you have, and the really shitty experiences like a group waltzing in and taking over your solo camp or getting intentionally trained are very few and far between in my experience.

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 03:08 PM
Ack, i'm sorry to hear your experience hasn't been the best.

As someone who has spent a metric fuck ton of time involved in the most sought after money camps.. I haven't really experienced the same.

A) There has been ONE time a guild group tried to take a camp that was clearly my groups. We petitioned, and Braknar was there maybe 5-10 minutes later. I disagreed with his ruling, however his resolution certainly wasn't unfair. (Both groups leave seb right now)

B) What camp is this?

C) Yes, raiding is a little bit brutal. However, for what we have to work with, it's really not that bad. Non instanced raiding will always cause squabbles. However, it's certainly better than the alternative, which would mean all targets are pretty much FFA, and whichever guild does the most damage wins. Unless we started to do mob resets for individual guilds, there isn't much we can actually do.

D) Again, i've spent an absolute fuck ton of time at money camps. It's extremely rare for my group to be intentionally trained. In fact, one of the only times I remember this actually happening, is the instance I talked about in my A) response. What camps are you primarily talking about?

E) We can't fault a whole group for one asshole. It's not fair. It's also difficult for a GM to monitor such thing, as, from what I can tell, they don't have logs to go off of. I.E, your at king camp, and say you get trained by 3+ Myconid Warriors. I don't believe they have the available information to quickly tell how you were trained (I.E Recent agro lists for a mob, If a mob had Twochain as it's initial agro at 10-27-2016 @ 2:46pm EST, then agro moves directly to your toon/group,) So more often than not, they would have to be present to see the tomfoolery happen. My suggestion to you if this happens is to /petition, but do not tell the other person you have done so. Fraps recording would definitely help make your case, as would chat logs.

Only YOU can prevent forest fires.

It doesn't happen so much when I am actively WITH a group. It happens when I try and solo, which is something that I do enjoy doing on enchanter. If I have a couple friends there, it isn't generally a problem, but even then maybe I do have bad luck. This happens all the time to me. Any of the cash camps, velks, seb etc.

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 03:08 PM
You wouldn't have 3 60s if 90% of the game were "unplayable, and unenjoyable." Furthermore, if these things were true, you'd be telling people to quit now... not to play the game in a drawn-out manner.

Your problems aren't EQ. Your problems are people. And you seem to have exceptionally bad luck (or you're having a hard time remembering all the good and neutral times because bad times stick out in memory more clearly), cause I've played here a hell of a lot longer and more than you have, and the really shitty experiences like a group waltzing in and taking over your solo camp or getting intentionally trained are very few and far between in my experience.

In you're experience, being the key word. Sure, I have had good times. But when I just wanna do me, and go out and farm or whatever -- its the same every day.

Twochain
10-27-2016, 03:18 PM
It doesn't happen so much when I am actively WITH a group. It happens when I try and solo, which is something that I do enjoy doing on enchanter. If I have a couple friends there, it isn't generally a problem, but even then maybe I do have bad luck. This happens all the time to me. Any of the cash camps, velks, seb etc.

Well, velks is definitely train city. Maybe sometimes it's by accident?

Spyder73
10-27-2016, 03:19 PM
You have 3 level 60’s and say the game is unplayable… I am a firm believer that P99 should be fun, nostalgic, and more about the alt/twinking game than anything else. I disagree with people who make P99 their “main game” – P99 is my fall back when I have nothing else to play. If you operate under this mindset you will have much more fun on P99.

Level to 60, kill all the raid dragons a 2-3 times, and move along to something else. When you get bored of that "something else" come back and twink an alt. Rinse and repeat - the key to P99 success

Spyder73
10-27-2016, 03:22 PM
Well, velks is definitely train city. Maybe sometimes it's by accident?

You are the biggest PoS cash camper on the forums, drop the Eddie Haskell routine.

fan D
10-27-2016, 03:49 PM
dear OP

i feel your pain, i have two 60s on this server as well. Sometimes it takes that long to realize how horrible it is

try the Red server, youll never look back. Don't worry about starting over, youll get gear soon enough. If someone is at your camp, you either kill them or move on. No petitionquest or rule lawyering. Red real good right now with 3 guilds fighting over zones and raids @ 60

feanan
10-27-2016, 04:26 PM
1 - 60 is awesome.

Once you hit 60, might as well quit, cause it sucks balls.

Gumbo
10-27-2016, 05:02 PM
I started playing P99 in May of 2015 and to this date, my main character is only level 43. From May of 2015, I also have 2 other characters at level 35 and another at level 15.

I'm in no hurry to get to level 60 or going through the hassles of getting my epics.

thufir
10-27-2016, 05:31 PM
you have to be trying pretty hard to get to 60 in this game. anyone who plays it for a couple hours a day once or twice a week isn't going to get there any time in the next few years. and while you're on the journey, it's a lot of fun.

if you neckbeard through the content in a desperate hurry to get to 60, you deserve what you'll get to at the end.

Tecmos Deception
10-27-2016, 05:34 PM
1 - 60 is awesome.

Once you hit 60, might as well quit, cause it sucks balls.

This triggers me.

You can do everything at 60 that you could before then, except earn xp. But you also are stronger than you've ever been 1-59. If you want to go putz around in any random zone, you can. You can still do old quests, explore cool zones you've never spent time in, help noobs, get rich, PL friends, etc.

And if what you like is leveling, then play an alt and be happy... cause by your own admission, that is what you like doing.

Literally the only part of being 60 that people bitch about is raiding. But they act like the simple act of dinging 60 causes the game to take a shit all over their face just because when people hit 60 they idiotically think "well guess I better raid" and "well raiding sucks so everything sucks lolz."

REEEEEE

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 05:37 PM
I think either way I am probably done with p1999. I took my time on my 60s, worked hard for all the gear. Some people on these forums would have you believe that its all hearts, stars and horseshoes.... its really not. They are most likely the type of players who are causing these problems and pretending it isn't happening.

I am to the point where I think there are more arrogantly rude players at 60 then those who just want a good experience. Been in three of the top guilds, to be honest, its cringe-worthy watching some of the stuff they do to players and say in teamspeak all over some pixels.

Its mean't to be a game, not an epeen contest to ruin peoples day.

thufir
10-27-2016, 05:39 PM
This triggers me.

You can do everything at 60 that you could before then, except earn xp. But you also are stronger than you've ever been 1-59. If you want to go putz around in any random zone, you can. You can still do old quests, explore cool zones you've never spent time in, help noobs, get rich, PL friends, etc.

And if what you like is leveling, then play an alt and be happy... cause by your own admission, that is what you like doing.

Literally the only part of being 60 that people bitch about is raiding. But they act like the simple act of dinging 60 causes the game to take a shit all over their face just because when people hit 60 they idiotically think "well guess I better raid" and "well raiding sucks so everything sucks lolz."

REEEEEE
The main problem with being 60 is that what has been the primary reason for your adventuring up until now, namely the accumulation of XP, no longer really matters to you.

This is what drives so many to complain at 60, because now if they want to improve their character it means exclusively grinding for gear, which for many means raiding.

But yeah, if it bothers you so damn much to raid, just retire when you ding 60 and roll another character. (Or take an unrezzed death to 59, drain out your XP to get essence emeralds, and do part of the journey again if you are so inclined.) You are correct that the problem is not being 60, the problem is the endgame raiding scene. (Non-endgame raiding really isn't that bad, it's a little dull but you don't have to worry about all the dumb FTE races etc. when you are in Hate or ToV grinding trash mobs.)

Lojik
10-27-2016, 05:42 PM
Antonican Association for Retired Players has a cool living community in Qeynos...check it out!

Lhancelot
10-27-2016, 05:48 PM
You wouldn't have 3 60s if 90% of the game were "unplayable, and unenjoyable."

Sure, he uses hyperbole to prove his point. I mean how does one come to the magical percentage of 90% being that which is unenjoyable on P99. That doesn't mean that he or anyone else can't level three 60s and find the majority of the end game unejoyable.

Furthermore, if these things were true, you'd be telling people to quit now... not to play the game in a drawn-out manner.

Not particularly. Seeing he obviously feels that the journey is fun from 1-59, that makes sense that he would stress for newer players to enjoy the journey because in his opinion, 60 lvl activities are awful.

Your problems aren't EQ. Your problems are people.

This is a ridiculous statement. It's like saying "Football isn't dangerous for the players, the players are dangerous to one another!" Yes, technically the game itself is not problematic and it is the players involved, but if there were no players there would be no game. This is just a silly statement in general.

...And you seem to have exceptionally bad luck (or you're having a hard time remembering all the good and neutral times because bad times stick out in memory more clearly), cause I've played here a hell of a lot longer and more than you have, and the really shitty experiences like a group waltzing in and taking over your solo camp or getting intentionally trained are very few and far between in my experience.

He didn't create this thread to voice his wonderful experiences he has had in the game. He is writing about his disappointment with lvl 60 activities. He also obviously has had a different experience on P99 than you, which is fairly understandable seeing you are two different people with different perspectives, personalities, etc.

Not really sure what you are trying to prove by contradicting his personal experiences with your own.

Dude is salty about lvl 60 activities. I am sure some will relate and some will not to his personal experiences.

Lhancelot
10-27-2016, 05:51 PM
dear OP

i feel your pain, i have two 60s on this server as well. Sometimes it takes that long to realize how horrible it is

try the Red server, youll never look back. Don't worry about starting over, youll get gear soon enough. If someone is at your camp, you either kill them or move on. No petitionquest or rule lawyering. Red real good right now with 3 guilds fighting over zones and raids @ 60

I just wish red had a decent population. Seriously, maximum of 100 players on at one time seems so desolate and that's on a busy day. Do you guys actually find PVP often?

Cecily
10-27-2016, 07:10 PM
I think either way I am probably done with p1999. I took my time on my 60s, worked hard for all the gear. Some people on these forums would have you believe that its all hearts, stars and horseshoes.... its really not. They are most likely the type of players who are causing these problems and pretending it isn't happening.

I am to the point where I think there are more arrogantly rude players at 60 then those who just want a good experience. Been in three of the top guilds, to be honest, its cringe-worthy watching some of the stuff they do to players and say in teamspeak all over some pixels.

You should consider putting an application in with Rustle. Send a tell to Camien or Lilyanna.

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 07:18 PM
You should consider putting an application in with Rustle. Send a tell to Camien or Lilyanna.

Cecily and players in Rustle are a prime example of detriment currently affecting the server. Tell me, did Mauricio enjoy his temp ban? It must have been difficult for him to go outside... As the sunlight hit his face, he probably squealed and ran back into his closet.. In reality, you guys are a bunch of welfare nerds playing a really old game chasing pixels that are graphically inferior. All the while, being sure to crap on any genuine player you might come across. It's truly the godsend of hilarious what a bunch of try hards you are.

Maner
10-27-2016, 07:33 PM
Tell me, did Mauricio enjoy his temp ban? It must have been difficult for him to go outside... As the sunlight hit his face, he probably squealed and ran back into his closet..

Really? a scene from bench warmers?

Cecily
10-27-2016, 07:34 PM
Cecily and players in Rustle are a prime example of detriment currently affecting the server. Tell me, did Mauricio enjoy his temp ban? It must have been difficult for him to go outside... As the sunlight hit his face, he probably squealed and ran back into his closet..

Sensing a lil schadenfreude in your post. Think your moral high ground is slipping.
I'm glad a toxic player like yourself is leaving the server then.

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 07:38 PM
Sensing a lil schadenfreude in your post. Think your moral high ground is slipping.
I'm glad a toxic player like yourself is leaving the server then.

I'll stay just for you. In particular Cecily, the fact that you condone behavior that is emitted from you're guild leaves you zero moral ground. Yet here you are, on a forum defending the same bucket of nerds. It never gets old, really. Whenever I post, I am certain one of you will immediately check the boards 500 times. I must be pretty popular, you know... the one who got away. Keep me in you're diary. Write about me nightly. Tell yourself it will all be okay.

Cecily
10-27-2016, 07:41 PM
I'll stay just for you. In particular Cecily, the fact that you condone behavior that is emitted from you're guild leaves you zero moral ground. Yet here you are, on a forum defending the same bucket of nerds. It never gets old, really. Whenever I post, I am certain one of you will immediately check the boards 500 times. I must be pretty popular, you know... the one who got away. Keep me in you're diary. Write about me nightly. Tell yourself it will all be okay.

Sorry the app didn't work out. Not sure where all the aggression is coming from. Oh right, because you're a crazy person.

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 07:48 PM
I forgot you even existed before I checked your post history.

Considering I only have about 9 posts, I am 100% positive you searched for my old ones and decided to come up with at most, an elementary response. I'm honored that you took time out of your (apparently non-existant) life to come chat. From someone who has 3242 posts, you can't really rebute that you have no life. It's well, ... documented.

Thanks friend!

maskedmelon
10-27-2016, 07:55 PM
Wow, This thread making anyone else thirsty?

http://i.imgur.com/wjUdjvV.jpg

MilanderTruewield
10-27-2016, 08:02 PM
Cecily, I'm not a Rustle recruiter :p

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 08:04 PM

Shes admittedly a little dense, don't worry about it. I imagine you may have rubbed off on her a bit.

Cecily
10-27-2016, 08:06 PM

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253763

(http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253763)https://i.imgur.com/U7Ghu2sh.jpg

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 08:10 PM
That's the joke (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253763)

Man Dramaqueen got so butthurt. You want to talk about psychotic behavior... NO YOU WERE NOT WITH YOUR FAMILY! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME! WE ARE A CASUAL GUILD BUT RAIDING IS 100% REQUIRED!

LMAO. She might need a therapist after that debacle.

You guys better get a doctors note from you're mother before you skip a raid.

maskedmelon
10-27-2016, 08:14 PM
Man Dramaqueen got so butthurt. You want to talk about psychotic behavior... NO YOU WERE NOT WITH YOUR FAMILY! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME! WE ARE A CASUAL GUILD BUT RAIDING IS 100% REQUIRED!

Ohhhhhh, you the one who got booted for hiding from guild instead of just saying, "gl w/ Trak guys ^^ I'm tied up and semi afk atm, so can't come along, but hope you all KICK HIS ASS!!!"

jlxharville
10-27-2016, 08:21 PM
Ohhhhhh, you the one who got booted for hiding from guild instead of just saying, "gl w/ Trak guys ^^ I'm tied up and semi afk atm, so can't come along, but hope you all KICK HIS ASS!!!"

Oh I said it multiple times. I am glad to be a guild celebrity, though. I can feel the butthurt through the screen with you guys. Its warm and fuzzy.

It was also especially entertaining doing Trak the night before with you fine folks and watching a wipe with 25+ people :) The skill portrayed was galant indeed.

radda
10-27-2016, 08:22 PM
It's not that bad. But there is takproject. Greenscales selling for 10k I love it there but still love it here

Danth
10-27-2016, 08:31 PM
...And you seem to have exceptionally bad luck (or you're having a hard time remembering all the good and neutral times because bad times stick out in memory more clearly), cause I've played here a hell of a lot longer and more than you have, and the really shitty experiences like a group waltzing in and taking over your solo camp or getting intentionally trained are very few and far between in my experience.

My experience mirrors yours Tecmos. I've been on P99 a long time--longer than you, even--and it's rather rare to encounter most of the bad types of things the original poster describes. The main exception is the horrible high-end raid scene. Yes, the high-end scene on P1999 can politely be described as a cesspool. This is well-known. I avoid it and like the game fine.

Danth

maskedmelon
10-27-2016, 08:32 PM
Oh I said it multiple times. I am glad to be a guild celebrity, though. I can feel the butthurt through the screen with you guys. Its warm and fuzzy.

It was also especially entertaining doing Trak the night before with you fine folks and watching a wipe with 25+ people :) The skill portrayed was galant indeed.

I not in Rustle. I just read your thread on the forums. Here. Well, in Rnf I think it was actually. It's what I do. Wanna hug?

Cecily
10-27-2016, 08:47 PM
My experience mirrors yours Tecmos. I've been on P99 a long time--longer than you, even--and it's rather rare to encounter most of the bad types of things the original poster describes. The main exception is the horrible high-end raid scene. Yes, the high-end scene on P1999 can politely be described as a cesspool. This is well-known. I avoid it and like the game fine.

Danth

High-end is admittedly awful. That's why Rustle exists as an alternative. We take the fun parts of the raid scene and ignore the worst of it. It's a good balance. In the end, you have to make the game fun for yourself. OP just seems burnt and super negative, lashing out at everyone and the server. Time to find something else to play.

maskedmelon
10-27-2016, 09:35 PM
In the end, you have to make the game fun for yourself.

^This is what it's all about ^^ Fun is free to make ^^ just have to have a love for it.

Sephito
10-27-2016, 09:51 PM
Guy has a hardcore, raging boner for <Rustle>. Can't seem to let go.

Bristlebaner
10-27-2016, 09:58 PM
Everything you wrote needed to be started with "In my opinion".

MilanderTruewield
10-27-2016, 09:58 PM
Guy has a hardcore, raging boner for <Rustle>. Can't seem to let go.

He never got let into my "friendship circle" and thus has blue balls.

Tecmos Deception
10-27-2016, 10:13 PM
Sure, he uses hyperbole to prove his point. I mean how does one come to the magical percentage of 90% being that which is unenjoyable on P99. That doesn't mean that he or anyone else can't level three 60s and find the majority of the end game unejoyable.

Not particularly. Seeing he obviously feels that the journey is fun from 1-59, that makes sense that he would stress for newer players to enjoy the journey because in his opinion, 60 lvl activities are awful.

This is a ridiculous statement. It's like saying "Football isn't dangerous for the players, the players are dangerous to one another!" Yes, technically the game itself is not problematic and it is the players involved, but if there were no players there would be no game. This is just a silly statement in general.

He didn't create this thread to voice his wonderful experiences he has had in the game. He is writing about his disappointment with lvl 60 activities. He also obviously has had a different experience on P99 than you, which is fairly understandable seeing you are two different people with different perspectives, personalities, etc.

Not really sure what you are trying to prove by contradicting his personal experiences with your own.

Dude is salty about lvl 60 activities. I am sure some will relate and some will not to his personal experiences.

The lancelot whose English was less comprehensible was more fun.

Lhancelot
10-27-2016, 11:06 PM
High-end is admittedly awful. That's why Rustle exists as an alternative. We take the fun parts of the raid scene and ignore the worst of it. It's a good balance. In the end, you have to make the game fun for yourself. OP just seems burnt and super negative, lashing out at everyone and the server. Time to find something else to play.

I don't know. Personally, it seems like an oxymoron to say "high-end raiding" and "fun parts" all in the same sentence.

That being said, I have to agree with the statement, "you have to make the game fun for yourself." At least, I agree with the sentiment here.

There are some facets of the server and game that you find awful but there are also facets you probably enjoy.

Once you determine what each is, stick to the fun parts and you will feel a lot better when playing.

You run into trouble as soon as you start trying to do stuff you do not enjoy, essentially trying to be something you are not.

If you find raiding miserable, you probably should stay away from it.

If you find tradeskills utterly abysmal, you should probably refrain from crafting.

I think people find themselves in ruts when they have conflicted feelings on this game, for instance one might want the BiS items available, but truly hate raiding. This player may try their best to raid, the entire time being miserable while doing so.

This will only create negative feelings within, and inevitably make this player seem toxic by those around them who find raiding fascinating and fun when this player criticizes what they view as bad about raiding and the scene.

Anyway, I think this guy was just posting out of frustration and disappointment, and it has snowballed into a childish back and forth between the OP and those who seem to feel the need to denigrate him.

LethClaypool
10-28-2016, 12:58 AM
Let's be honest here, we're all playing an extremely dated game, find *your* personal level of masochism and ride that shit out.

fan D
10-28-2016, 05:02 AM

If you are a new player, take your time leveling to 60. As soon as you get 60, it does not matter what zone you kill in. The game dynamic changes completely, and you will more then often find yourself annoyed.

There will always be:

a) Guild groups who say your camp is theirs, and they will sit on you and ks named while nothing is done about it for days. (not to mention the taunting and crap talk they do in the process). Rustle is a primary example of this.

b) Small mans who take your camp when you are solo killing. (while you are killing a named) saying its their camp, and thus ks the kill by brute force.

c) Top guilds who literally treat one another like third world countries citizens. They will actually try and wipe you're raid, or claim they had rights to a mob you are actively killing and had FTE on, and then pursue lawyer quest because they lost.

d) People who will train you constantly if you get a camp they want, and then proceed to log off before anything happens.

e) I have a lot of respect for the GM's, but they let folks get away with this kind of mentality more than often. If an entire guild group, or small-man is breaking the rules, they should all be punished. Not just 1. I have had them (100% positive) temp ban a player who did this to me, but left the remaining 4, who actually proceeded to stay in my camp and continue killing my mobs. What kind of justice is that?

I am at a loss. The first comment will be "QQ nerdz like get with it"

In reality, I am pretty sure everyone is sick of this play style.

In you're experience, being the key word. Sure, I have had good times. But when I just wanna do me, and go out and farm or whatever -- its the same every day.

Cecily and players in Rustle are a prime example of detriment currently affecting the server. Tell me, did Mauricio enjoy his temp ban? It must have been difficult for him to go outside... As the sunlight hit his face, he probably squealed and ran back into his closet.. In reality, you guys are a bunch of welfare nerds playing a really old game chasing pixels that are graphically inferior. All the while, being sure to crap on any genuine player you might come across. It's truly the godsend of hilarious what a bunch of try hards you are.
Considering I only have about 9 posts, I am 100% positive you searched for my old ones and decided to come up with at most, an elementary response. I'm honored that you took time out of your (apparently non-existant) life to come chat. From someone who has 3242 posts, you can't really rebute that you have no life. It's well, ... documented.

Thanks friend!
Shes admittedly a little dense, don't worry about it. I imagine you may have rubbed off on her a bit.

You guys better get a doctors note from you're mother before you skip a raid.

this is one angry nerd, did not read a word of his wall of texts but sure looks like Cecily has been embarrassing this kid hard

glad the psychos like this are confined to the blue server where they can live in their natural habitat with other crazies

Xaanka
10-28-2016, 05:57 AM
can we get a putt putt goes to the moon emulated server next? no point in teams, red's pop is under 10

schnickusaurus
10-28-2016, 05:57 AM
Rofl enjoy red while you can Fan D cuz that server will die first

Xaanka
10-28-2016, 06:01 AM
Fan D will go down in history as a box legend on both servers, the #1 player and rogue to grace either box with his presence and charming good looks.

fan D
10-28-2016, 07:03 AM
thats the truth

Xaanka
10-28-2016, 08:20 AM
therre's nothing to look forward to at level 60 the sleeper is awoken and you will never get a primal weapon like me

fan D
10-28-2016, 08:32 AM
or me

Alanus
10-28-2016, 10:34 AM
Even as a cash farmer, I've never had any of those problems.

Teppler
10-28-2016, 11:30 AM
A is why I quit this server a few months back.

Was solo camping crypt, namely the hiero, awakened pretty much just waltzed in and takes it when the hiero cloak spawned.

I hate raiding, group content is very meh for me and when I solo I get groups that walk all over me which have invalidated hours of work.

I'll play discord server if it comes out.

schnickusaurus
10-29-2016, 02:17 AM
Good to hear you accepted the truth that red will soon die . Dont worry m8, there are other good things in life Fan D. It will be okay .

Xaanka
10-29-2016, 03:10 AM
Even as a cash farmer, I've never had any of those problems.

mods?????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thugnuts
10-29-2016, 03:58 PM
The answers you seek are at the brownie camp in Lesser Faydark.