PDA

View Full Version : Titanium Questions

Roscoe
01-18-2011, 01:50 PM
I finally got myself a version of EQ:Titanium. There are some differences from SoF & wondering if anyone knows how/if I can change them. On SoF I had 10 Characters (most made to reserve a name).
Now that I have Titanium, only 6 or 7 show on my list. I forget exactly how many & not able to look at the moment to confirm, but it's not all of them. The missing characters don't show in explore mode either. Is there a way to have them displayed so I can choose them?
Also, all the Skeleton models are stiff. Once standing still, they hit with their arms, but there is no leg movement at all when walking. They just stand straight while moving & it looks retarded. Is there any way to use another model for skeletons? One that moves preferably.

Alkorin
01-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Only 8 characters (the max back in Classic) are visible on P99 with Titanium. Don't believe this is changeable. I have 10 characters on my account and also have this problem when I use Titanium.

guineapig
01-18-2011, 02:34 PM
You didn't update your skeleton and wolf models. You have to take some extra steps to get the classic models.

stonebeard22
01-18-2011, 02:38 PM
Roscoe I just did the same thing about 3 days ago, and everything is running great. If you are having lots of problems I would recommend a clean install. Then follow that setup guide exactly.

Also if you are installing with windows 7 depending on your user account and privileges when you unzip those folders into the main EQ directory it might not say all files were copied over. Make sure you give yourself admin so you can overwrite all files properly. Once that is done, it should be smooth as butter.

Roscoe
01-19-2011, 10:47 AM
I uninstalled & reinstalled EverQuest Titanium. I overwrited the files in my EverQuest folder with the files from eqchangesv3.zip as the instructions say to.

The next step says to navigate to the uifiles/default folder within your Everquest Directory and copy the files from uichangesv2.zip into it.

When I attempt to do so , it says that the files already exist & asks me what I would like to do: replace the files in the ui/default folder with the files from this zip; place the files in but files will take a new extension (which doesn't seem right); or opt not to replace files at all. There is no emphasis on overwriting files on this part of the installation, so can anyone please tell me if I want to do it or not?

Chanus
01-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Yeah, you want to replace the files with the new ones from the zip.