PDA

View Full Version : Coming back from my hiatus. Goal to hit 60!

Evia
11-05-2016, 03:51 PM
So I've been dabbling in some Phinney the last year and shelved p99. I'm going to come back though and try to ding 60 finally on my Rogue. I was hoping to pick up a static party with some people (maybe a trio or 4 man) in the high 50s that are also looking to grind some lvls. I'd love to do some fun dungeons like hs, seb, chardok, hole, ect. Message me if you're interested and let's get something scheduled!

So anything changed much since velious launch? Is it still awakened vs aftermath?

Lhancelot
11-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Welcome back!

Top guild now is <Doljonijiarnimorinar>. After a long break, they decided to come back and wreak havoc amongst the present top guilds and are doing a great job at it so far.

At least 20 different A&A members have quit P99 after <Lord Bob> the guild beat them to their pixels. Poor chaps.

I would suggest putting in an app to <Lord Bob> while they are still recruiting, they are going to take over the server. Again.

Anyway, hope that clears up any unknowns for you! GL and have fun man!

Maelstrom
11-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Welcome back!

Top guild now is <Doljonijiarnimorinar>. After a long break, they decided to come back and wreak havoc amongst the present top guilds and are doing a great job at it so far.

At least 20 different A&A members have quit P99 after <Lord Bob> the guild beat them to their pixels. Poor chaps.

I would suggest putting in an app to <Lord Bob> while they are still recruiting, they are going to take over the server. Again.

Anyway, hope that clears up any unknowns for you! GL and have fun man!

Lies, all lies.

Everyone knows that <Dial a Port> is the top raiding guild. Druids and Wizards have learned to quad all the top targets. Who knew?

Sorn
11-05-2016, 04:14 PM
Sure! I'll come along! (58 Dru) I have HS and Seb keys, have been down to the hole a couple of times, and don't know Chardok at all.

So anything changed much since velious launch? Is it still awakened vs aftermath?

It's Awakened vs Aftermath with the more casual raiders on the rise from below, and the older hardcore raiders slowly quitting/retiring/disappearing.

Maschenny
11-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Lies, all lies.

Everyone knows that <Dial a Port> is the top raiding guild. Druids and Wizards have learned to quad all the top targets. Who knew?

The worst part is they occupy targets for days waiting for targets to complete the quad.

skarlorn
11-05-2016, 04:37 PM
I have a 55 enc that could play. Usually just solo on him once in a while but I could condescend to grouping

Jimjam
11-05-2016, 04:58 PM
It was a dark day when dial a port rebranded as the quad squad.