PDA

View Full Version : Rare Classic tradeskill bragging rights item

Rygar
11-07-2016, 02:41 PM
I have failed at searching Google, maybe some of you folks out there can help. I believe it was in classic, but I remember reading an article talking about how there is a recipe that takes into account all the tradeskills to make some kind of no drop bragging rights item (I think it added a big +CHA bonus?).

I remember reading that the final combine was not even trivial so you had something like a 50% chance of failure. Was like the epic item of tradeskilling back in the day.

Any of you tradeskill junkies know what I'm talking about? Maybe a <Cracked Staff Artisan> can help out.

Thulack
11-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Tradeskill trophies were added into the game later on down the line that gave big boost in cha. Other then that the Coldain shawl was basically the "I do all tradeskills reward" of the classic era.

Rygar
11-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Tradeskill trophies were added into the game later on down the line that gave big boost in cha. Other then that the Coldain shawl was basically the "I do all tradeskills reward" of the classic era.

Memory could be playing tricks on me, but swore the article I read was talking about classic tradeskill caps and creating the item back in the day.

If anyone else recalls this or can win at the internet better than me please post!

xKoopa
11-07-2016, 03:05 PM
I dont remember these until pop era

meanhappyguy
11-07-2016, 03:15 PM
I was decently into tradeskilling in Kunark and Velius, and the Shawl was the most epic tradeskill item I can recall. I stopped in Luclin, and have no recollection of a big +cha boost item that you are writing about.

surron
11-07-2016, 05:17 PM
the grandmaster line items

Grandmaster Tailor's Needle
LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: RANGE PRIMARY SECONDARY AMMO
Charges: Unlimited
This item can be used in tradeskills.
Skill Mod: Tailoring +5% (15 Max)
STR: +10 CHA: +50 WIS: +10 INT: +10
Effect: Grandmaster's Satchel (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: 10.0)
WT: 0.1 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)

came in Luclin though

Rygar
11-07-2016, 05:29 PM
the grandmaster line items

Grandmaster Tailor's Needle
LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: RANGE PRIMARY SECONDARY AMMO
Charges: Unlimited
This item can be used in tradeskills.
Skill Mod: Tailoring +5% (15 Max)
STR: +10 CHA: +50 WIS: +10 INT: +10
Effect: Grandmaster's Satchel (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: 10.0)
WT: 0.1 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)

came in Luclin though

Ahhhhh.... that item is very similar to what I recall reading on, for shame!! Was hoping something like this existed in p99 timeline. I thank you for your contributions all, I will gently sob inside and let this thread die