PDA

View Full Version : Stonebrunt, Jaggedpine & Veksar

Dronuspk
11-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Any word on if/when any of these will be released? I know Jagged and Veksar came in later expansions. Looked everywhere and couldn't find any official info.

surron
11-07-2016, 05:21 PM
veksar was released after PoP, no way would it show up on p99...

JP was luclin era so probably not either (although nothing really there is out of era stats wise when comparing to velious)

stonebrunt... i thought was velious?

Dronuspk
11-07-2016, 05:23 PM
veksar was released after PoP, no way would it show up on p99... Yeah I suppose it'd be a little too OP gear-wise thinking about it.

JP was luclin era so probably not either (although nothing really there is out of era stats wise when comparing to velious) Yeah I knew this was Luclin era, I figured it'd be added though and was hoping for some official info with it. A shame :/

stonebrunt... i thought was velious? I thought it was too but it wasn't added with Warrens for some reason so I figured I got my info wrong.

Dentalplan
11-07-2016, 05:27 PM
We should get Stonebrunt and the Chardok revamp here, but that's the last of the new content left in a pre-Luclin timeline. Stonebrunt was released a few months after the Warrens on live so I'd assume it's still coming.

Dronuspk
11-07-2016, 05:29 PM
We should get Stonebrunt and the Chardok revamp here, but that's the last of the new content left in a pre-Luclin timeline. Stonebrunt was released a few months after the Warrens on live so I'd assume it's still coming. Gotcha, thanks. But no timeline on either Stonebrunt or Chardok?

Sorn
11-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Stonebrunt's next! Brace yourselves!

We aren't getting Jaggedpine or Veksar, though.

Dronuspk
11-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Stonebrunt's next! Brace yourselves!

We aren't getting Jaggedpine or Veksar, though. Confirmed? Sucks on Jagged. Really no reason not to put it in.

fadetree
11-07-2016, 10:02 PM
I liked Veksar.

Zekayy
11-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Nobody cares about Jaggedpine or Veksar they arent classic zones move on

Zekayy
11-07-2016, 10:29 PM
No but in all seriousness we wont ever see veksars or Jaggedpine but stoneburnt we will

Zekayy
11-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Just like we wont ever see the druid spell Circle of Surefall Glade its luclin era

Sorn
11-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Just like we wont ever see the druid spell Circle of Surefall Glade its luclin era

That was added before Luclin, actually. Should be in with the self-ports for Velious locations.

Sporkotron
11-08-2016, 03:33 AM
Shame that we won't get Jaggedpine and Veksar, I remember them blending in with the rest of the world in a way that Luclin and PoP content simply didn't.

But adhering to a strictly pre-Luclin timeline is what makes this server special, so I understand and appreciate why they won't be appearing on this P99.

Zekayy
11-08-2016, 06:34 AM
That was added before Luclin, actually. Should be in with the self-ports for Velious locations.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Circle_of_Surefall_Glade

Not saying your wrong, because the wiki has been wrong before. But I'm pretty sure it's luclin era.

Sorn
11-08-2016, 11:57 AM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Circle_of_Surefall_Glade

Not saying your wrong, because the wiki has been wrong before. But I'm pretty sure it's luclin era.

Don't cite the wiki because it's wrong!

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=307

Nov 1, 2009

Not mentioned in the patch notes are several new teleport spells that are now available. Druids can now self-teleport to Wakening Lands, Cobalt Scar and Great Divide and can both self and group teleport to Surefall Glades (about time too). Wizards get self teleports to Wakening Lands and Great Divide and translocations to all the Velious locations. Get the Wizard Spells at Solusek Ro and the Druid Spells in Greater Faydark.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=27870&postcount=11

Dronuspk
11-08-2016, 01:27 PM
Not adding Veksar makes sense because of loot, Jaggedpine didn't have expansion-breaking loot.

Justice for Jaggedpine!

fadetree
11-08-2016, 02:14 PM
bah, jaggedpine was for treehuggers. GIVE ME VEKSAR

dbouya
11-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Shame that we won't get Jaggedpine and Veksar, I remember them blending in with the rest of the world in a way that Luclin and PoP content simply didn't.

But adhering to a strictly pre-Luclin timeline is what makes this server special, so I understand and appreciate why they won't be appearing on this P99.

veksar may have fit the theme, but yeah, the loot is way way too good.

Murri
11-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Jagged pine had a half elf illusion item though.