PDA

View Full Version : WTB 50 necro, naked or crap gear, *look for details

amanduhh
01-18-2011, 08:22 PM
Well the idea was, if someone had a 50 necro on an account they didnt use much or need much, they could strip off any of the valueable gear and either sell it to me for the 20k i have, or if they are willing, let me use the account for few weeks and pay them 1-2k a day or some kind of agreement, then when lets say another 20-30k is paid, i can give you the other 20k i have saved and u can give me complete control over the character.

OR, if ur not wanting to sell the necro, and wanted to make some money still (would use a mage too), Let me borrow it (with nothing valuable on them), again, just with the info that allows me to log in, not the info that allows me to change its password. And i will farm with the character and pay you 1-2k every day for who knows how long, atleast a few weeks.

-i however don't know if this is legal since people have me confused now since they would rather have a stupid opinion rather than give me useful information- so that being said, i will consider anyone who is interested, that is of course as i find out wither or not it is not against the rules for us.

(id also buy the necro or mage for the 20k + gear i have, but i already posted that and no one seems to want to so im trying to find another way to get my farming done)

and the reason i dont just haul off and grind me one is because i take care of 3 characters, 2 of them on another server in different guilds. obviously most of us are not new to eq and not like we have not raised 100's of characters, so if u think its "unfair" or something or a "noob" shouldnt get such a thing lmao.....well theres my point, i done it a million times, and not just to 50 on classic lmao.

Autotune
01-18-2011, 10:33 PM
good luck with this.

after the big post by uthgaard about people sharing accounts and those accounts getting banned.

Shaken
01-18-2011, 11:48 PM
good luck with this.

after the big post by uthgaard about people sharing accounts and those accounts getting banned.

Ya, this is only going in one direction..

amanduhh
01-19-2011, 01:10 AM
didnt know u couldnt do that, i guess ill take it down.

Daldolma
01-19-2011, 01:34 AM
Pretty sure you're allowed. It's just recommended by the GMs that you don't, because they won't help you if you run into trouble based on account-sharing. Anything that happens on your account, you're responsible for.

So people are probably pretty wary of handing out their account info.

amanduhh
01-19-2011, 01:55 AM
so what, these guys are just trolling me lol? its not against the rules?

cuz if its not, i dont see what harm i could, or want, to do to a naked (or cheap crap gear / no drop ) and with only the info to log on it, not the info to be able to change password.

Omnimorph
01-19-2011, 09:21 AM
I don't understand, you want to buy a level 50 necro? or you just want to use someones necro for a limited time?

I am confuse.

And what uthgaard said is that if you buy an account, which is found to have been involved in any suspicious activity (training, hacking, boxing) and it gets banned, regardless of whether or not it was you doing it, the account will be banned.

It's the risk you take.

Autotune
01-19-2011, 12:26 PM

cuz if its not, i dont see what harm i could, or want, to do to a naked (or cheap crap gear / no drop ) and with only the info to log on it, not the info to be able to change password.

you can buy a toon for plat, that is likely and not against the rules.

you can rent a toon for plat, this is unlikely and not against the rules.

NO ONE, in the right mind, is going to lend an account that they even remotely value so that someone else they do not know can use it. REASON BEING, the person the account is lent to could (and most likely will) get the account banned. It's like a free "get out of jail free " card for the person with the toon. They could train, camp steal, spam, whatever and have nothing of value lost if the account was banned. The person lending the account is taking all of the risk for a very, very small gain.

The Risk is not worth the Reward. (for renting)

Buy an account to farm with.

Shaken
01-19-2011, 12:46 PM

I'm not trolling, I just had to make a comment that this is basically the dumbest idea I've ever heard of. Autotune summed it up perfectly, just buy a account. No one in there right mind would go for this.

amanduhh
01-19-2011, 02:36 PM
still feels like ur being trolls, u both have nothing better to do, probly just trying to get ur attention. no, i infact have an account, characters, value, and a name to uphold on him and here. which i will obviously be in contact with this person from. and they could know my real main on another popular server which i have a bigger value in

i think its pretty dumb coming saying im going to do something other than what i specifically said i wanted the char for, farming. either that's guards, seafuries, or an open camp.......kinda like that old saying.....assuming kinda makes u look like an ass.

who am i going to train and why? i have a 20 necro and other chars i can do that with. Whos camp am i going to steal and why when i can wait and there is plenty of other camps. what am i going to spam that i couldnt use a new level 1 character on a new account (but wait, it has my ip adress).

ok? you both look like trolls to me so find something better to do besides try to greif everyone you possibly can.

on top of all of that, why would i pay someone a good amount of money on a daily basis to do something when i could make my own free character and do that bull crap you mentioned without giving them platinum that i obviously need and want to make.

if u can find good answers to that, maby ill start to listen, but i dont think u can.

Chanus
01-19-2011, 02:40 PM
Speaking of trolls:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/search.php?searchid=500009

Shaken
01-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Speaking of trolls:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/search.php?searchid=500009

I wish that worked,

xshayla701
01-19-2011, 04:21 PM
you are a moron

k2summit
01-19-2011, 06:00 PM
They arent trolling you numbnuts. They are offering advice, or trying.