PDA

View Full Version : Forming Howling Stones AE Exp Roster

SoekiWiz
11-17-2016, 12:04 PM
Hello again everyone,

Some of you have seen my previous general post about AE Exp groups. They've been going very well, but I'm really wanting to get a Howling Stones group up and running.

---------------------Lots of blah blah blah here, if you just wanna sign up for HS AE Exp, skip to the next ----------------------
A few points of clarity before we start:

This is for an exp group. It's not a for sale group. It's not a power leveling service. It's not "mini Chardok" or "new Chardok" where people get iced out of basically a whole zone. As an example, I've been doing mostly Velk's lately.

We respect camps that are already claimed or taken. As new folks zone in who intend on moving to and claiming a camp, we communicate with them and make sure nobody gets killed. If the camps get too full from static groups (they honestly haven't yet, Velk's is typically less trafficked due to shit exp unless you're AE'ing), we move to another zone to avoid zone disruption and stay in accordance with the server rules.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am now looking for 55+ Blasties (Wizard or Magician with Scintillation), 55+ Enchanters (Must have Slant / Skew / Shift), and 51+ Clerics (Epic or 56+ is a big help incase things get messy or we get a random who walks into one of the pulls and needs res) to list on a roster for when I do pickup groups. I'll teach you how the pulls work and what we do as we gather.

I've got a Discord server set up for push notifications that I plan on using once we get enough folks.

For now, please just post here with what you have and I will add you in game and communicate there.

LETS GO GET SOME E EX PEES!

Thanks,

Soeki

Cecily
11-17-2016, 02:17 PM
As someone adamantly opposed to chardok ae, I support this. Good luck.

Bristletoe
11-17-2016, 03:13 PM
Once my mage gets 55.......... he is currently 40.... the rate xp is going it might take me.... another ......... 30 years! GL with your AE group sounds fun

Swish
11-17-2016, 08:04 PM
A rogue would be really handy also OP ^^

skarlorn
11-17-2016, 08:41 PM
i would do this but that would require playing

Teako
11-17-2016, 09:24 PM
Gotta get keyed on Ichiban first. ,:/

maskedmelon
11-17-2016, 09:34 PM
redundant ^^

Cenii
11-17-2016, 10:30 PM
i'm 1/2 yellow from 55 :D

SoekiWiz
11-19-2016, 12:27 PM
Bumpy McBumpster.

Help wanted,

Seeking Enchantamacators and adventurous Clerics.

Inquire within.

kthxbai <3

SoekiWiz
11-20-2016, 02:39 PM
Up

Need the same

doeda
11-24-2016, 08:52 PM
are you still aoe'ing for this weekend? I'd be down for Velk 56 magi

Messie
11-25-2016, 12:13 AM
Send me a tell in game - 58 cleric Height !

SoekiWiz
11-25-2016, 11:33 AM
Hey guys -- so yes, I plan on AE'ing again. Exactly when, I'm not sure.

If you'll see the original posting, one of the things I need to focus on is making sure we avoid any sort of zone disruption. So, part of a "yes" is making sure not many people are exp'ing in there and there's enough room to pull and enough merbs to murder to make it worth while.

On a really good night, I pull frenzy, CE, UD, and most of the central column. Obviously not an option if there are folks in those camps or zone in seeking to claim them. We concede individual camps to play nice, although if the members of the group are reasonable, they'll generally move to something else. LD, BM, top level of frenzy, etc.

Last but not least, I need enchanters and a cleric that actually listen to me. The last 3 or 4 times I've gone in to set up shop, one or both of the enchanters, or the cleric, dropped the ball, and wipes at the zone line of 25ish mobs are not pretty for anyone. Nobody got killed cuz the zone was fairly empty and I communicate to everyone as I pull, but the last thing I need is the group wiping from a case of the brain farts, somebody getting murdered and flipping out about dying, and me eating a 7 day.

SoekiWiz
11-25-2016, 11:34 AM
are you still aoe'ing for this weekend? I'd be down for Velk 56 magi

Feel free to message me if you have Scintillation. In game.

I'll be on Soeki or Weavings

Izmael
11-25-2016, 04:27 PM
How did that HS AE go? I'm legit curious.