PDA

View Full Version : Need help looking for a p99 twitch streamer on Sirken's stream the other day

Burdoc101
11-29-2016, 04:18 PM
Hey y'all. I am looking for a P99 twitch/youtuber that was on Sirken's stream yesterday. His tag name he mentioned sounded like "ACGamer" or some variation of that (never gave a direct spelling or URL link). I tried to look for his twitch/youtube account, but couldn't find it. Any help is appreciated.

Baler
11-29-2016, 04:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7lg-3cGces

this guy maybe? idk
Sounds like this guy strives to be a twitch super star. kek

gildor
11-29-2016, 04:34 PM
Yep that is him. As far as your twitch super star comment, nope. Just a guy who likes having fun with friends and puts it on twitch/youtube. His little group is funny and does a lot of community events and giveaways etc..

Baler
11-29-2016, 04:37 PM
Yep that is him. As far as your twitch super star comment, nope. Just a guy who likes having fun with friends and puts it on twitch/youtube. His little group is funny and does a lot of community events and giveaways etc..

right. . . first thing he says is "alright guys we are back, again do apologize for that."
If the fucking retard can't even understand how to stream he shouldn't be. Sounds like he's pandering to viewers which a lot of 'new' steamers do.

If you spent a few days on the OBS forums or any other video recording/streaming program you would know first hand there is an overflow of idiots who don't belong. I remember back in 09-10 twitch/Jtv was people who didn't need shit explained to them/spoon fed.

Yes I am insulting him. Their heart may be in the right place but acting a fool still make you a fool.

I don't expect most of you to understand this on the first swallow but it's true. Plus it is only getting worse. Twitch needs some kind of limit on who can publicly be allowed to stream. Same with youtube.
If you show understanding and produce quality content sure pass go. But before that there is nothing that makes you any different then any other slob who slaps obs on their pc and spits into the mic.

There are a lot of reasons people stream video games on twitch. To be casual and hang out with friends is not one of those reason. You can lie to yourself, Others and the twitch staff. You're streaming for some kind of personal gain.

skarlorn
11-29-2016, 05:41 PM
right. . . first thing he says is "alright guys we are back, again do apologize for that."
If the fucking retard can't even understand how to stream he shouldn't be. Sounds like he's pandering to viewers which a lot of 'new' steamers do.

If you spent a few days on the OBS forums or any other video recording/streaming program you would know first hand there is an overflow of idiots who don't belong. I remember back in 09-10 twitch/Jtv was people who didn't need shit explained to them/spoon fed.

Yes I am insulting him. Their heart may be in the right place but acting a fool still make you a fool.

I don't expect most of you to understand this on the first swallow but it's true. Plus it is only getting worse. Twitch needs some kind of limit on who can publicly be allowed to stream. Same with youtube.
If you show understanding and produce quality content sure pass go. But before that there is nothing that makes you any different then any other slob who slaps obs on their pc and spits into the mic.

There are a lot of reasons people stream video games on twitch. To be casual and hang out with friends is not one of those reason. You can lie to yourself, Others and the twitch staff. You're streaming for some kind of personal gain. p woke

Priceline
11-29-2016, 07:58 PM
...nonsense...

(Patronizing intensifies)

There are a lot of reasons people stream video games on twitch. To be casual and hang out with friends is not one of those reason. You can lie to yourself, Others and the twitch staff. You're streaming for some kind of personal gain.

No.

Titty streamers like Pinksparkles do it for personal gain, tons of streamers do exactly as you said "to be casual and hang out with friends". Go watch a few of the PoE streamers like Ghudda and ProjectPT as an example, or hell go watch Sirkens stream.

Then after taking a step back to literally eff your own face please come back when you know what your talking about.

Baler
11-29-2016, 08:01 PM
experience on twitch and Jtv vs no experience.

O- - - - - - - --------------------------- K

As well as family who as in the business of video.

Priceline
11-29-2016, 08:21 PM
I had no idea blockbuster video was still around, good on your fam for holding onto that gem.

Baler
11-29-2016, 08:25 PM
lol you should do stand up comedy.

Baler
11-29-2016, 08:42 PM
only thing twitch is good for is watching whores

Kaight
11-29-2016, 09:34 PM
twitch.tv/authorchristopher (https://www.twitch.tv/authorchristopher)

He was great! Sirken should have him on again.

booter
11-29-2016, 10:41 PM
some pretty angry adults posting in this thread lol

Burdoc101
11-29-2016, 11:23 PM
@Kaight hey I appreciate it. Thanks!