PDA

View Full Version : Forming a crew to prevent formation of crews

fadetree
12-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Seeking interested individuals to disrupt and prevent the attempts of monopolization crews from carrying out their nefarious activities. This will include 'accidental' training, killing of NPCs, and any other legitimate method to disrupt them. I figure 10k per week to be 'protected' is a good target.

Trollhide
12-12-2016, 04:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd-RPrpY1j0

fadetree
12-12-2016, 04:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLDXmGzngaM

ridiculousmoose
12-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Does anyone really click these youtube links people post?

fadetree
12-12-2016, 04:30 PM
I bet trollhide did.

Cecily
12-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Seeking interested individuals to disrupt and prevent the attempts of monopolization crews from carrying out their nefarious activities. This will include 'accidental' training, killing of NPCs, and any other legitimate method to disrupt them. I figure 10k per week to be 'protected' is a good target.

I'll join your posse.

Trollhide
12-12-2016, 04:55 PM
I bet trollhide did.
I totally did, as did you judging by your youtube response :D

Takii Huggles
12-12-2016, 05:03 PM
ROFL!

Dreenk317
12-12-2016, 05:07 PM
This one, I support

fadetree
12-12-2016, 05:08 PM
I totally did, as did you judging by your youtube response :D

heh, yep.

maskedmelon
12-12-2016, 05:28 PM
I can commit one hour a week to this disruptive endeavor. I am well versed in the art and science of train design and implementation and am happy to offer my services however you may need. Weekend mornings of course work best for me, but I may be able to accommodate other times. Looking forward to this! ^^

SoekiWiz
12-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Forming anti-crew crews is a form of monopolization. You are ruining the community for everybody who doesn't qualify to be a part of a crew.

What makes you think you deserve to form anti-crew crews? Is it because I don't play as much as you and your crew do? It's sickening that you and your elitist jerk attitude think you have the right to police people trying to form legitimate crews for crew based activities.

Let it be known that I'm going to start a super casual anti-anti-crew-crew to stand up to you and your tyrannical following. We will be committing 30 minutes per month to this endeavor and fully expect the GM staff to support our gaming experience to accommodate our play style.

So suck it.

fadetree
12-12-2016, 05:40 PM
If only we had FANSY with us!

fadetree
12-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Forming anti-crew crews is a form of monopolization. You are ruining the community for everybody who doesn't qualify to be a part of a crew.

What makes you think you deserve to form anti-crew crews? Is it because I don't play as much as you and your crew do? It's sickening that you and your elitist jerk attitude think you have the right to police people trying to form legitimate crews for crew based activities.

Let it be known that I'm going to start a super casual anti-anti-crew-crew to stand up to you and your tyrannical following. We will be committing 30 minutes per month to this endeavor and fully expect the GM staff to support our gaming experience to accommodate our play style.

So suck it.

Mobilize and kill this blasphemer with giant trains of merbs!

SoekiWiz
12-12-2016, 05:44 PM

REPORTED FOR THREATENING TO TRAIN ME. ENJOY YOUR VACATION! (insert other obligatory rage induced retorts here)

mattydef
12-12-2016, 05:52 PM
You have my spear (of fate)

maskedmelon
12-12-2016, 07:40 PM

I'd be wary of this one, fah-det. He's the guy who was organizing AE groups. Me thinks he just trying to exploit your noble ambitions to finagle free pulls...

skarlorn
12-12-2016, 09:15 PM
I can commit one hour a week to this disruptive endeavor. I am well versed in the art and science of train design and implementation and am happy to offer my services however you may need. Weekend mornings of course work best for me, but I may be able to accommodate other times. Looking forward to this! ^^

you also committed to the hasten crew. i like this duality.

I TOO WILL JOIN THIS CREW OF ANTI-CREWS

Computer Man
12-12-2016, 09:37 PM
This thread is a cry for P99 needing new content.