PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Someone to Form Crew to Camp Hate Stone Merchant

maskedmelon
12-15-2016, 03:05 PM
As the title says, I'm looking for someone to form up a new crew of perhaps 20 or so players who are willing to camp The Hate Stone Merchant in Neriak on a rotating shedule of, perhaps, 2-3 hour shifts. Need players from multiple time zones in order to secure a permanent 24 hour presence. This traitorous bastard has defied the will of his Lord Innorruuk.

Before you get mad about messing with the raids and epics and phat lewts, that isn't the goal at all.

This is a legitimate camp that can be done for adventure and good times. When people want to purchase a hate stone and thusly consume the game's content, we will facilitate that experience for a small fee.

With the current blue economy, I'm thinking 15,000 plat is a fair price for a hate stone, but I'm open to discussing the financials with interested parties. My primary concern is for fairness, as those camping the merchants in off-hours won't be able to assist as many players as those playing in peak hours. An option might be to log each transaction and split the plat evenly on a weekly basis.

As best I can tell, this is a safe, profitable venture that falls within the rules and culture of this server. Ther.e's no difference between this and monopolizing epic quest mobs, or any high value target, for profit and good times.

This fellow is a big weeny. If you can handle that, you're eligible.

Please PM me with your interest and we can meet up in game to discuss how you will lead us to financial freedom. Looking to get started within a week's time.[/QUOTE]

Burrito
12-15-2016, 03:10 PM
We might as well lock down Verina too

Ella`Ella
12-15-2016, 03:58 PM
Please let me know if this effort takes off - I have 6 bags with 20x stacks of Hate Stones ready to sell at a nominal mark-up.

Lhancelot
12-15-2016, 04:13 PM
This fellow is a big weeny. If you can handle that, you're eligible.

Who can't handle a big weeny?

maskedmelon
12-15-2016, 04:30 PM
Who can't handle a big weeny?

Well, I can handle pretty much anything tbh. I am tough as rocks

p(`∧´)q

Some people though, some can't handle much of anything. They might only be interested in straight up pushovers or little bitches. I unno. *shrugs* I know it a low bar; I just let people know what they up against so they can decide for themselves whether they think they might like to participate ^^

Rygar
12-15-2016, 04:39 PM
Setup a mage with epic pet on his spawn, setup your / pet attack Dvis_Zexus key, place one of those gadgets Homer Simpson used to repeatedly press the hot button on your keyboard, afk forever.... win.

Just need to be able to log in immediately if server goes down.