PDA

View Full Version : Chardok Royals Pick Up kill

Jmcwrestling
12-16-2016, 08:03 PM
Looking to do a Chardok royals slaughter.

I would like to kill at the very least the king because the first singed scroll with be claimed by myself. All other loot will be randomed. Also, I will try to acquire a couple worthwhile items to raffle off at the end of the session. Other than the first scroll all other quest items will be randomed including other singed scrolls (100% chance off king.) , ancient blades and Prince heads

I am willing to do multiple runs for people if we can keep up enough numbers. Respawns are 2 hours.

Bare minimum I want to have the following crew to even attempt

60 warrior
2 clerics 58+
Monk for tagging (must be Chardok factioned)
Shaman
And a couple upper 50's dps.

Main aspect to this fight is being able to avoid aoe damage and also being effective while pushing a gating/ch'ing. Anyone applying needs to be upper 50's at the lowest, so please do not show up with your level 42 Ranger. This is not a Chardok clear , we will be single pulling the royals to entrance or exit hall.

In an attempt to plan ahead I'm looking to do this in about 1 week so people can make arrangements. Looking at probably a Tuesday or Wednesday night.
I will start to narrow down a date depending on who can come when.

If you would like to attend please pm with the day and time period on said days you could attend and also the classes and their level of what you are willing to bring to the fight.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have them.

Meep
12-16-2016, 08:25 PM
King isn't hard, but if people are turning up it'll be at the shot of some Queen loot I'd think, which requires more people. Good luck OP

Dreenk317
12-16-2016, 08:47 PM
Meep kind of hit on the head. I'll come, and give you dibs at first singed scroll. But only if we're pulling queen too. And as he said, would need some more.

Jmcwrestling
12-16-2016, 08:50 PM
Yeah we would definitely kill all 3 royals. I know I couldn't just ask people to come do this for my own gain. While a scroll is useful to me, I'm trying to provide prizes and chances at epic pieces for people who may not be able too. I am trying to create a situation where everyone has a chance to benefit even if it's just to experience a bit of kunark content.

mickmoranis
12-16-2016, 09:26 PM
HOLY SHIT TRENDY DRU IS BACK REJOICE

Murri
12-16-2016, 09:38 PM
Your guild's won't help you? :(

coki
12-17-2016, 02:07 AM
don't forget about good old mage CoH pullz!

Burrito
12-17-2016, 09:12 PM
please help me on my raid

these are the things i want, they are mine

but dont worry theres a prize at the end

http://i.imgur.com/VCKxwgp.png

silo32
12-17-2016, 09:17 PM
please help me on my raid

these are the things i want, they are mine

but dont worry theres a prize at the end

this but you know some beta cuck is gonna come here and do this mini raid for him right?

fadetree
12-17-2016, 09:55 PM
lol, beta cuck. you guys. I take it cuck is the latest cool guy insult word?

Tupakk
12-17-2016, 10:26 PM
I can do either day. Just bump the post the day of and hopefully I'll be free. I see what Dapper Alts might be interested.

Tingowingo
12-18-2016, 10:03 AM
Are these prizes even yours to give?

I know Enjamin has a singed scroll because he has an epic!

But I'll come help your singed scroll greed so you can sell your cleric epic MQ

Dreenk317
12-18-2016, 03:38 PM
Are these prizes even yours to give?

I know Enjamin has a singed scroll because he has an epic!

But I'll come help your singed scroll greed so you can sell your cleric epic MQ

If he forms the group with the express intent of getting himself a scroll. And everyone involved is aware he will be taking the first one to drop. And they still choose to help him. I'd say that's just people being nice and that he has every right to take it. If you don't like that system, don't offer to help.

All I know is one day I'll have the need of an epic cleric and he will be the only one around. And I sure as hell won't complain.

Tingowingo
12-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Didn't have a problem with him getting a singe scroll nor did I say I didn't like "the system." I also don't mind Enjamin since I've grouped with him plenty of times, but dare my eyes deceive me if that thing in his primary isn't like a glowing ball sack just dangling when he's sitting there levitating.. Point I'm making is he already has an epic. Why the need for another singed scroll except for the obvious

redhorse
12-18-2016, 06:44 PM
lol, beta cuck. you guys. I take it cuck is the latest cool guy insult word?

This is language from the misogynist right. In particular, "Men's rights activists". Yes unfortunately that is a thing. It is usually used by tepid, white, males, who haven't done so well with the ladies. Instead of coming to terms with, and/or addressing their own inadequacies, they blame females as a whole for rejecting them.

Anytime you see this type of terminology used, immediate warning signs should go up that you are dealing with an insecure loser.

Boyblunder
12-19-2016, 11:51 AM
This is language from the misogynist right. In particular, "Men's rights activists". Yes unfortunately that is a thing. It is usually used by tepid, white, males, who haven't done so well with the ladies. Instead of coming to terms with, and/or addressing their own inadequacies, they blame females as a whole for rejecting them.

Anytime you see this type of terminology used, immediate warning signs should go up that you are dealing with an insecure loser.

Something a cuck would think^^