Nordenwatch
12-19-2016, 08:53 AM
- the entire VP key - no idea
- the Medaillon of Obulus only no idea
- the Medaillon of the Kylong only no idea

Thanks !no problem

Rygar
12-19-2016, 08:56 AM
I rarely see the tooth offered as part of the MQ, so no idea on that. But I've seen all 3 medallions offered at 20k. No idea on individuals... the pained soul portion is going to be at least 10k if not more than that.

TheDuck
12-19-2016, 09:11 AM
can i ask, why can't you camp it?

Dwarvesareop
12-19-2016, 09:17 AM
can i ask, why can't you camp it?

Because I have a life and don't have enough time to spend a day camping a mob in TT (Obulus medaillon), and for Kylong I never won the roll in basement groups and I'm now fed up with this zone...

Dolalin
12-19-2016, 09:47 AM
Just saw another Pained Soul MQ posted for sale by a guy I've seen at the camp all day yesterday, guess he's gotten his.

Classic as fuck having players compete with MQ farmers for VP medallions, but sure hurts the server for the majority of players.

Sirban
12-19-2016, 03:50 PM
So you dont have time to camp this key quest, but have time to poopsock VP for hours?

Maciver
12-19-2016, 04:07 PM
So you dont have time to camp this key quest, but have time to poopsock VP for hours?

You cant camp the key because of time, but you have the time to be part of a guild that will actually kill the shit inside? I'm confused. Either you have no life and can participate in the end game in this era. Or you have a life and are a casual. There is no middle ground. You have to choose sir.