PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa

chrisstie
12-23-2016, 03:16 PM
Dear Santa.

I've been a good little high elf this year. I think I gained two levels, and my charisma is really high, too. People seem to really like me. I dazzle and mesmerize even the toughest of foes on the battlefield, and since they are the bad guys, I guess that makes me extra good.

I helped people with their epics, and even HoT! I don't mind dying a few deaths to help out my friends, and the walls are so exciting to stare at, its generally a good time. I have even made friends at the food of death's door. There have been some terrible dragons that have, well, the worst breath ever, and I pee myself a little and run away but i always come back until they are dead.

In snowy velious where your reindeer may be, The dragons love me, and even the dwarves, but I secretly suspect they are some of your helpers over in Thurgadin

Anyways, the whole reason im writing you is to let you know i think it would be very nice if you left some gifts for me.. I'd surely appreciate anything, anything at all, but I would love to have an AON, a fungi, and maybe some triple exp weekend just to make christmas special

I know I can't have everything, but I'm also writing to you santa to say merry christmas, i hope your cookies and milk are tasty, and may be after delivering presents you could have a hot bowl of froglok soup.

Merry Christmas Everyone