PDA

View Full Version : Considering P99 - Anyone from Karana?

Zal22
12-28-2016, 09:36 AM
Title says it all i guess. :)

Anyone play here from the original Karana server on live? I used to main a necromancer from classic towards the end of PoP. Early in Pop i took the merge to Maelin when offered.

Wondering if anyone from Grey Hawke, Valoran, Novae, Paralax, Nightbane etc play here.. i remember so many more guilds on the tip of my tongue. I dont remember any guilds from Maelin as it was my twilight.

Please if anyone is out there let me know.

Pailo
12-28-2016, 01:08 PM
I was known as Beelziod on the Original Karana Server. I was in Valoran for a while.

Amyas
12-28-2016, 01:15 PM
If you roll a toon /tell Amyas and I will help you get started buddy =)

Zal22
12-29-2016, 03:39 AM
Long time Valoran member, i forgot to mention that. Thalor was gm when i joined. Name was Zakkath..Beelzoid kinda rings a bell been so long. Guild progression for me was "Revelation Underground" > "Valoran"

Swish
12-29-2016, 04:44 AM
Have a peek on this list - its by no means a complete list but a wiki page was made a few years ago. Those players might have come and gone, or still be playing.

Nostalgia, either way: http://wiki.project1999.com/Player_List

tiadashi
12-30-2016, 11:19 PM
I played on karana a long time but never was in any "known" guild welcome to p99 8)

harmo
12-31-2016, 06:52 AM
Some novae's players are in p99, in the novae guild ;)

Joyelle
12-31-2016, 02:04 PM
Long time Valoran member, i forgot to mention that. Thalor was gm when i joined. Name was Zakkath..Beelzoid kinda rings a bell been so long. Guild progression for me was "Revelation Underground" > "Valoran"

Zakkath! I am Joyelle. Are you playing a necro again this round?

I still remember your banish hotkey from HP of Ssra fight. "Get out of my office ___ because you're fucking fired!"

Valoran for life.

Sybok
01-02-2017, 02:03 AM
Oh hey anyone remember me?

Zal22
01-03-2017, 02:04 AM
Joyelle Darkbreeze! Syyyybok!

Have to admit, I don't remember so much Sy but the name jumped out. How you guys doing? I've been so busy I haven't downloaded the client yet, but intent on playing a shaman this time around with the goal of dying more then Avasheon ever did. I know! it's tough, but doable!

Doubt I will ever raid again - i just crave the journey.
Will update when I create!

P.s Is the Deano on that list Swish posted the Valoran/GH Deano? He was...uh, special.

Swish
01-03-2017, 02:58 AM
Threads like this are great - you know where to look for the client Zal right? ;)

Sybok
01-03-2017, 04:31 AM
I was a DE Cleric that liked to pretend I was anything but. Pretty sure everyone in Valoran was "special".

Zal22
01-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Huh?

Joyelle
01-03-2017, 11:51 AM
Oh hey anyone remember me?

Woo Sybok! Miss you bud.

Joyelle Darkbreeze! Syyyybok!

Have to admit, I don't remember so much Sy but the name jumped out. How you guys doing? I've been so busy I haven't downloaded the client yet, but intent on playing a shaman this time around with the goal of dying more then Avasheon ever did. I know! it's tough, but doable!

Doubt I will ever raid again - i just crave the journey.
Will update when I create!

P.s Is the Deano on that list Swish posted the Valoran/GH Deano? He was...uh, special.

Shaman is super fun to level if you like the solo life, but I don't think you could possibly die more than Avash.

Yes, that is the same Deano, though he was a druid here. I haven't seen him in quite awhile.

Zal22
01-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Remember the guild war we had with Grey Hawke?

I killed Deano several times in North ro before he got his troops in.
Desiree and Rexxor smoked them all with me when they arrived. The crying for a rez will stay forever hehe.

One of many memories. :)

Joyelle
01-03-2017, 03:42 PM
Remember the guild war we had with Grey Hawke?

I killed Deano several times in North ro before he got his troops in.
Desiree and Rexxor smoked them all with me when they arrived. The crying for a rez will stay forever hehe.

One of many memories. :)

Absolutely! I also remember Tutmos dying in EC/WC to a moss snake during that.

Oh the memories!

Zal22
01-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Lol,
It was a conspiracy between the decaying skeleton lord and orc pawn_01. Didn't Ashavir make that up? Either way there had to some kind of grassy gnoll involved.

He would duck out of nukes and re-click his guise during raid fights tho. His wizard power apparently came from being a DE and not a filthy HE. :rolleyes: