PDA

View Full Version : Why is my halfling rogue dubious to nektulos guards?

Voradin
12-30-2016, 12:24 PM
He worships Bristlebane. He's never killed anything to increase faction with the Indigo Brotherhood or Dreadguard Outer/Inner. Was he always dubious and I just didn't know cause I never went to Nek Forest before now? I thought all halflings were KOS to Neriak guards.

Swish
12-30-2016, 12:27 PM
Might be a faction error. I think there's still a couple of quirks but they might be overlooked during classic era EQ...which means it's classic here. Another one is a CT worshipping erudite cleric isn't kos in Freeport and can vendor freely, and can even buy spells in the NFP cleric guild :p

myriverse
12-30-2016, 12:33 PM
To lure you in, so they can feast on your entrails. Please, join us. *veg*

Jimjam
12-30-2016, 12:33 PM
Faction is very not classic.

I rolled a half elf warrior of innoruuk.

Was KOS to cleric guild and non-KOS to guards. Should have been other way around.

clacbec
12-30-2016, 02:09 PM
wondering : my shaman trolls with bear form is amiably in wfp , classic ?

sacman08
12-30-2016, 07:35 PM
He worships Bristlebane. He's never killed anything to increase faction with the Indigo Brotherhood or Dreadguard Outer/Inner. Was he always dubious and I just didn't know cause I never went to Nek Forest before now? I thought all halflings were KOS to Neriak guards.

I think Nektolus guards have always been slightly lower agro than Neriak. Try going inside, I am sure you will be KOS in Neriak itself.

maskedmelon
12-30-2016, 07:43 PM
Fear not OP, I will hate your halfling where my inky siblings have failed you. Give me your little creature's name and he shall suffer the stunging subtlety of my sleek blade. (^ν^)

Muggens
12-31-2016, 01:42 AM
I think Nektolus guards have always been slightly lower agro than Neriak. Try going inside, I am sure you will be KOS in Neriak itself.

Yep