PDA

View Full Version : A question

Tippett
01-25-2011, 06:45 PM
I remember when I originally played EQ (Kunark Era) There was a camp we would do in the low 20's. I think it was in OOT, like Evil races or derv's or something on an island in OOT. Anyone have a guess what Im recalling? :confused:

Taco
01-25-2011, 06:50 PM
I remember when I originally played EQ (Kunark Era) There was a camp we would do in the low 20's. I think it was in OOT, like Evil races or derv's or something on an island in OOT. Anyone have a guess what Im recalling? :confused:

Sounds like Sister island, which is the 2nd stop when coming from the boat in Freeport.

There are a few sisters in their mid 20s I believe.

JayDee
01-25-2011, 07:01 PM
questiom

Slashurr
01-25-2011, 07:16 PM
sister isle sucks. It's extradonarily easy to get adds. Additionally, many of the god damn dykes are casters (rangers/druids) who will dot you, nuke you, and heal themselves. It also seems like they NEVER run out of mana - they will heal themselves non stop. I was a level 12 shaman with 50 cleric buffs and I simply could not kill them - i started the fight oom and couldn't do enough damage to ever kill her. I would occasionally get her down to 5-7% but she kept surviving. I eventually got too low on health, ran far away (sow) and gated.

If you're looking for loot and exp in the mid/early teens I would suggest sticking to willowisps... except fr the fact that once you sell the concordance of research you don't receive the PP due to a VERY debilitating bug. But the rumor is that once this bug is fixed u will get the pp you earned from selling the concordance.

Trademaster
01-25-2011, 07:27 PM
You've got goblins that can be handled with a group in the low 20's, Gargoyles which are level 18ish I believe (but slow spawning, good for one or two toons max), and mid to upper 20's aviaks.

You can go after the sisters but I wouldn't if you're a goody two shoes. Myself, I've got my crushbone faction up so high that I can walk in, steal Emperor Crush's daughter rape her and leave her in a gutter and Crush would just ask if I had fun. Sisters drop purity belts which sell for a little over a plat, and lots of words for us spell caster types.

Tippett
01-25-2011, 08:19 PM
Yes lol at questiom my bad. But seriously it may have been added during Kunark. But it wasn't sisters If I recall correctly there was Ogre and other races to kill. I used to roll an Iksar warrior, I would say it would be level 20ish. But it was in OOT and you had to use to take a boat (or raft maybe?) from Oasis to get there... sorry for hazy details, I was 11 at the time. :D

bizzum
01-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Your talking about Timourious Deep, the zone added during Kunark. You take it to OT (The Overthere), not OOT. Its the stop in between Oasis and OT, and there is a group of dervish looking guys there, ogres and the likes.

Nebichan
01-25-2011, 08:23 PM
maybe you meant OT instead? (Over There)?

President
01-25-2011, 09:04 PM
sister isle sucks. It's extradonarily easy to get adds. Additionally, many of the god damn dykes are casters (rangers/druids) who will dot you, nuke you, and heal themselves. It also seems like they NEVER run out of mana - they will heal themselves non stop. I was a level 12 shaman with 50 cleric buffs and I simply could not kill them - i started the fight oom and couldn't do enough damage to ever kill her. I would occasionally get her down to 5-7% but she kept surviving. I eventually got too low on health, ran far away (sow) and gated.

If you're looking for loot and exp in the mid/early teens I would suggest sticking to willowisps... except fr the fact that once you sell the concordance of research you don't receive the PP due to a VERY debilitating bug. But the rumor is that once this bug is fixed u will get the pp you earned from selling the concordance.

You don't go to sister isle for the random lowbies up the hill. You go for the one on the docks, one near the tree, and two in the hut. 6 min respawn and the two in the hut drop 11p per kill.

Tippett
01-25-2011, 09:19 PM
Thats it overthere...... Miss that place :(

Fourthmeal
01-25-2011, 09:50 PM
An answer: think outside the bun