PDA

View Full Version : Stonebrunt Awesomeness

Tupakk
01-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Today has probably been one of the most rewarding days I have had on p99 in a very long time.

I have been squatting in Stonebrunt Mts for the last 4 days Foraging and chatting people up.

The first few days was sitting at the ent buffing and foraging handing out Fruits n Shoots to those looking for them. Followed by a late night adventure in to Kitty City and find hidden tunnels.

Fast Forward to today and I decided to venture out by myself and ran into Kathria of (Rustle) and we literally wiped the floor with all version of pandas and tigers and gorillas and as many named as we could come across. Fighting for FTE for pandas and named with people doing the same thing we were.

We cleaned up and got a ton of cool quest stuff and made out with 3 panda claws ( fucking rare think the loot tables should be looked at ). We kill prolly close to 100 pandas and only wiped once.

If you are looking for a fun zone and something different ( Trivial Loot Code enabled) and level appropriate 20-45 you should really come out and see what it is all about. Be sure to bring a track because this zone is big and vast and easy to get lost in.

Ty Kathria for the fun time today it made the day very fun.

Shodo
01-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Can confirm good times, kobold camps near the entrance were quite nice for a level 24. Looking forward to checking out the rest of the zone when I have time.

Swish
01-07-2017, 01:10 AM
Fighting for FTE for pandas and named with people doing the same thing we were.

http://i.imgur.com/Q4hUoCG.gif

Achromatic
01-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Been soloing the Warrens zone line kobolds on my undergeared 13 mage. Pretty decent exp imo! Would recommend.