PDA

View Full Version : Extreme adventuring?

Ivory
01-12-2017, 05:14 PM
So, I'm curious if there would be any interest from people in some extreme adventuring.

Basically....I get mah gnome jollies by doing things way over my level. Soloing sand giants at level 10, attending a dragon raid at 15 and trying to survive....you know, normal stuff.

This type of adventuring requires a lot of knowledge about the game and its mechanics to be able to break it. Such as using archery + disease cloud to agro manage something way over level. Or using faction agro to casually kill goos in wakening lands (using the geonids to do most of the damage).

I'm curious if anyone else is into this type of stuff! Trying to take things further than they have ever gone before! Basic idea is keeping max level 16-22 or something....and then trying to figure out how to raid kael with a group of magicians and fungi warriors who take turns taking a round of hits or something to manage health and whittle it down with bows / throwing daggers + chain pets...or something :P

It isn't about super twinking or anything, but if a type of concept requires a special item to make it work....then it is more ok. ((Like making a magician and needing to get a focus item early, or having an archer and needing a semi-decent bow off the bat)).

We could create the greatest group of mini adventurers in the world! Saving all the oober guilds and achieving great achievements! Digging deep into the most obscure items and unlocking their TRUE potential.

snead
01-12-2017, 05:22 PM
play everquest hardcore. when you die you delete your char.

Phantasm
01-12-2017, 06:41 PM
Poor Sneaksy would be deleted like 8 billion times

Ivory
01-12-2017, 07:49 PM
Poor Sneaksy would be deleted like 8 billion times

Lies!! Slander!!

Baler
01-12-2017, 07:53 PM
Try leveling in runny eye at the appropriate level.

That is
Extreme Adventure! :(

Ravager
01-12-2017, 09:13 PM
Try leveling in runny eye at the appropriate level.

That is
Extreme Adventure! :(
Probably the most fun anyone can have on P99.

Swish
01-12-2017, 09:18 PM
I think there's a young grocer in the OP <3

rollin5k
01-12-2017, 09:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uRsDvZKs9U

Ivory
01-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Also, the warrior who wields the CRIPPLING BOW!!!! Get low hp aggro as a warrior and take on mobs stronger than you by plyinking them for 300+ damage crippling bow shots.

This is so good idea!!!! If you had a manastone you could easily keep your health low enough too!!

What should the level max for extreme adventure be? I wana say 16-22...but not sure where in there. (Trying to pick a level that is decent for all classes, like 39 ...but that is too high for now))

Ravager
01-12-2017, 09:45 PM
I always felt like 30 should have been the high water mark for EQ. It's high enough to define class roles, but nobody gets OP yet.

Ivory
01-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Oh yea, 30 is a good stop point too. Some classes get spells at 29, others at 30...but overall everyone is happy.

Too big for right now though....wana start smaller and have room to bump up levels once we exhaust the limits.

I think 22 for now....otherwise hybrids would cry having only 15 spells :P

Ivory
01-13-2017, 02:11 PM
what do you think about doing this on RED server ?

is no fun playing on a server with 10 people who just go around griefing with twinks :P Especially since we will be lower level and they will just want to grief us.

maskedmelon
01-13-2017, 03:31 PM
is no fun playing on a server with 10 people who just go around griefing with twinks :P Especially since we will be lower level and they will just want to grief us.

Yeah, that'd be bit extreme (^○^)

On topic though, pretty neat idea and creative too :3 I don't think I've reached this point yet though ^^ I still have too much to learn and explore!

Ivory
01-13-2017, 06:33 PM
i wanna do Extreme Adventure: The Destruction of Mooto!!!

You never online!! Plans have progressed! Things are happenin! Ideas are comin together!

ZiggyTheMuss
01-13-2017, 07:02 PM
No way you could raid even entrance Kael giants with level 20s, their regen will outpace your dps.

Ivory
01-13-2017, 07:41 PM
No way you could raid even entrance Kael giants with level 20s, their regen will outpace your dps.

Is you understimating our deepees?