PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Mischief Coth

P99Druid
01-18-2017, 10:03 AM
Anyone know someone who provides a POM coth service? I'm trying to find one for my enchanter Feyenu. If someone could PM me on here or message me about it in game I'd appreciate it. I have been told 2k is the going rate and have that ready to pay, thank you.

Lelroni
01-18-2017, 10:51 AM
Back in the day you could piggy back on a raid going through NTOV (I think it's that wing?), I always asked the guild before doing it as to not be rude though. I know that's not what you asked, just throwing a suggestion out there!

Erati
01-18-2017, 11:02 AM
PoM is full - no more druids please.

Rang
01-18-2017, 11:17 AM

Typical awakened sentiment. Keep away from my pixels, casual!

Lammy
01-18-2017, 11:55 AM
Services rendered. Anyone else needs a COTH up to the castle let me know! Have fun you two!

SoekiWiz
01-18-2017, 12:04 PM

He's not wrong. (She's not wrong?) idk what parts you have. Whatever. PoM is crowded a.f.

I made it a point to get my Enc bound up there hoping to exp and eventually farm some cards. PoM is a farmfest and there are very experienced, very efficient players up there allllllmost all the time.

Get ready for some flame wars over card camps if you're headed that way.

I just stay bound there now incase I get lucky with a camp, and it's pretty easy to get pickups from CS / sell at otters / bank in SS.

*shrug*

Good luck to you!

Swish
01-18-2017, 12:22 PM
Plenty of room in red PoM, come on down.

nectarprime
01-18-2017, 12:53 PM
Plenty of room in red PoM, come on down.

Help me and my two buddies get to 60 and we would move to red. Seriously.

Qtip
01-18-2017, 01:52 PM
Help me and my two buddies get to 60 and we would move to red. Seriously.

Roll 2 characters and send tell to a thunderdome member. Most new members get starter money, items and help leveling.