PDA

View Full Version : Old Dimshimmer

Tupakk
01-24-2017, 10:47 PM
Ok folks. Dept of Fun is looking for some information on this mob. if anyone has more information than what is posted online.

The faster we get this the faster the DEPT OF FUN can have some fun.

Cecily
01-24-2017, 10:56 PM
I just ranger gate to Lfay and track him. Have like 5+ illusionist stones.

Varren
01-24-2017, 11:06 PM

Nooo rangers cant bind in lfay!

Oh wait you get that port clicky

Tupakk
01-24-2017, 11:10 PM

Wanna donate 4 of them. And I'll pay for the recharges when we give them back.

Gumbo
01-25-2017, 03:25 AM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Old_Dimshimmer

I've seen this mob before when heading to Mistmoore...

Ivory
01-25-2017, 03:36 AM
Must....become....tree.....

Tupakk
01-25-2017, 03:41 AM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Old_Dimshimmer

I've seen this mob before when heading to Mistmoore...

Thank you so much for the wiki link. Unfortunately we already know that information and are looking for more than what is posted online.

Thanks for the bump post though.

Sorn
01-25-2017, 03:43 AM
Must....become....tree.....

That's the idea...it's either this or try to convince my volunteers to make and level a druid to lvl 9 for my latest harebrained scheme...

Rygar
01-25-2017, 11:34 AM
That's the idea...it's either this or try to convince my volunteers to make and level a druid to lvl 9 for my latest harebrained scheme...

You can hand attacks of bone chips in at kaladim for very fast exp, a halfling druid should not be KoS there. Probably take like 40 stacks or less? Very fast to get in tunnel

Tupakk
01-25-2017, 10:45 PM
Bump for Peoples Eyes!!

Xaanka
01-25-2017, 10:51 PM
Ok folks. Dept of Fun is looking for some information on this mob. if anyone has more information than what is posted online.

The faster we get this the faster the DEPT OF FUN can have some fun.

this nugget's sig longer than the pixel limit like what the fuck is this a facebook link bruvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv....................

Tupakk
01-27-2017, 12:13 AM
Bump!! Still haven't gotten any good leads on this!! Dept of Fun NEEDS YOU!!

Ivory
01-27-2017, 12:21 AM
I been tryin to hunt it off and on since I saw the thread....

Got like 3 crookstingers and a bag full of unicorn horns and some other named....but still no treestone! Yet....

Tupakk
01-27-2017, 12:23 AM
I forgot you had a ranger. Wanna set a date to try and mass farm. 6 min timer we could do the whole zone pretty fast.

TheFaceless
01-27-2017, 02:50 PM
I was farming for those +wisdom shoulder off Thistle Underbrush, and saw Dimshimmer quite often. Kill all the fairie maidens (especially the "A fairie maiden"s), and I tried to kill all the low level brownies too (not the lvl 45ish ones).

At one time I believe I was killing the roaming skeletons (trying to get the druid root necklace) to spawn the undead ghasts mobs. Also killed all the pixies I ran into collecting pixie dust. Pretty sure I collected a dozen-ish wands by the time Thistle Underbrush finally dropped a pair of shoulders. Good luck!

Ivory
01-27-2017, 03:05 PM
I was farming for those +wisdom shoulder off Thistle Underbrush, and saw Dimshimmer quite often. Kill all the fairie maidens (especially the "A fairie maiden"s), and I tried to kill all the low level brownies too (not the lvl 45ish ones).

At one time I believe I was killing the roaming skeletons (trying to get the druid root necklace) to spawn the undead ghasts mobs. Also killed all the pixies I ran into collecting pixie dust. Pretty sure I collected a dozen-ish wands by the time Thistle Underbrush finally dropped a pair of shoulders. Good luck!

Whaaat? I got those shoulders so easy (tipped a druid with them).

I been leaving the fairies alone....cuz i loves them :( And pixies too! I let them live! Even just killing the skytalons was bad! My facctioon!!

Cecily
01-27-2017, 03:11 PM
Whaaat? I got those shoulders so easy (tipped a druid with them).

I been leaving the fairies alone....cuz i loves them :( And pixies too! I let them live! Even just killing the skytalons was bad! My facctioon!!

Yeah, I can't bring myself to hurt a fairy. And I weep a little every time I shoot Ol Dimmer out of the sky.
Brownies, though, I murder every single one of those I see.

Tupakk
01-27-2017, 03:13 PM
It seems the consensus is the same as ZAM and old blogs. Nobody knows lol.

Ivory
01-27-2017, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I can't bring myself to hurt a fairy. And I weep a little every time I shoot Ol Dimmer out of the sky.
Brownies, though, I murder every single one of those I see.

I kill the no-faction brownies.

Wolf form I'm indifferent to them :D So I can visit their tiny village to shop and see their spider farm ((is so cute!! I wonder if they get spider milk? :o ))

Cecily
01-27-2017, 03:17 PM
It seems the consensus is the same as ZAM and old blogs. Nobody knows lol.

Fountree knows, or knew. I can loan some to Sorn, but not you. Would rather you guys got your own all the same.

Tupakk
01-27-2017, 03:19 PM
Fountree knows, or knew. I can loan some to Sorn, but not you. Would rather you guys got your own all the same.

Understandable, and yeah I want to get them on our own so we have them for the future.

Ivory
01-27-2017, 03:19 PM
I forgot you had a ranger. Wanna set a date to try and mass farm. 6 min timer we could do the whole zone pretty fast.

Ya! Let's team up sometime!! You be evil and kill everything, and I'll clear the other stuff....and keep an eye out for pops.....

Together we could farm up the entire place!!

Tupakk
01-27-2017, 03:21 PM
Im on right now, just sitting in Unrest Rezzing boobs.

Sorn
01-27-2017, 03:26 PM

Yeah, I'm hoping we get our own. If we can't get enough I may ask to borrow yours (will recharge before returning!).

Ivory, I have a very evil Iksar in the area who can kill all fairies while you shield your eyes from the carnage :D