PDA

View Full Version : Shambling Cubes

Kesselring
01-25-2017, 11:58 PM
So using the Search feature and google. I have found nothing. A few old posts of this guy saying he killed a few cubes by the traitor in Skyshrine and got nothing. These ones by the traitor was pretty low level compared to deeper into the dungeon. Do ALL cubes have the same loot table? Or am i to understand that it's not all cubes and it's just the ones that are deeper in the dungeon that have that loot table. Also from what I read on older forums, they are supposed to flee at low HP. When I FD when it is less than 20% it does actually flee, but not while I'm fighting.

What's the low down on these things? I'm trying to get a coin purse atm and don't really wanna waste my time.

beel
01-26-2017, 05:34 AM
You're gonna have a hard time once you're fighting in skyshrine looking for one specific item. In general - loot tables in skyshrine both for cubes, wurms, guardians, sentrys and fe'dhars are huge with alot of items but most of the items being very to ultra rare.

That said - the tiny coin purse is one of the more common drops. The other, larger coin purses are much much rarer and I think only drops from nameds/high levels.

Your best bet is to pick a tiny coin purse up in EC for 300pp or ask one of the numerous necros camping fe'dhars to give you a tell if they have one rotting (which they will have).

Jorgam
01-26-2017, 12:45 PM
I solo'd quite a few cubes at the 4 spawn just up the stairs at the beginning of the long run toward the maze and I only saw 2 Walrus Bone Shields.

The cubes have crazy regen! I was always on my shaman so they were rooted and I don't know about running.

GL!

Mizard
01-26-2017, 12:48 PM
I got the Wurm Lord shawl (http://wiki.project1999.com/Wurm_Lord_Shawl) to drop off the first named wurm just above the cube room. I spent 7 days straight, 8+ hours each day before I saw it drop. The other drops included the Tiny Coin Purse and many Walrus Bone Shields.

The items are ultra rare and they do exist. You just have to keep farming and eventually your item will drop =)

Erati
01-26-2017, 04:21 PM
wtb Wurm Lord Shawl looting rights

paying 40K