LittleSorcerer7
01-30-2011, 09:10 PM
I currently am selling my Paladin and i want to restart fresh with a friend
Should i make An

Ogre Warrior

Ogre Shad

Troll Warrior

Troll Shad

Or High Elf Mage? All so appealing i don't know! :)

DevGrousis
01-30-2011, 09:18 PM
Well heres my view.

Ogre Shad, and Troll Shad will have MASSIVE xp penalties, but tanks are in demand so you should be fine with finding groups.

Troll/Ogre Warriors will have an experience bonus, but have a bit harder time with keeping agro compared to the shadow knight.

There are a fuckin million high elf mages. but there are a million for good reason. they kick ass in groups, and they kick ass solo. slight 10% xp penalty (really no big deal)

LittleSorcerer7
01-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Yeah, my current Character is a High Elf Paladin. That 40% penalty is rough. But gotta love pal pals

fugazi
01-31-2011, 09:16 AM
Erudite paladin + cleric combination for the win. Get some barnacle breastplates and banded for the other slots and people will invite you to groups simply for your awesome looks.

DevGrousis
01-31-2011, 04:14 PM
Erudite paladin + cleric combination for the win. Get some barnacle breastplates and banded for the other slots and people will invite you to groups simply for your awesome looks.

i wish we could "like" posts haha

but not the big forehead erudites dude, the dope curly hair erudite dude :P

Messianic
01-31-2011, 04:39 PM
The only reason I would make an erudite paladin or cleric would be to throw him into the hole myself.

Cars
01-31-2011, 04:41 PM
The only reason I would make an erudite paladin or cleric would be to throw him into the hole myself.

^^^^^
This

mjavor
01-31-2011, 04:43 PM
Troll warrior!

They are leet, I'm not trollin'