PDA

View Full Version : Leggings Graphic Question

Doujou
02-12-2017, 02:49 PM
I'm trying to find out the graphic difference between Oiled Greaves and Netted Kelp Pantaloons. Anyone have or know what each (or just one) looks like? Pictures are welcome, looking specifically for iksar/monk.

Thanks!

Caiu
02-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Oiled Greaves
http://i.imgur.com/rwKY5dB.png

I no longer have a pair of kelp to compare maybe someone else can chip in.

Rygar
02-12-2017, 03:34 PM
If you want a sexy pair of leggings as an iksar, get Kromriff Military Leggings. They are same graphic as black panther armor, but a sweet gold color. Badass as Hell.

Oiled Greaves looks terrible, I hope it is a mistake from p99 not using velious leather graphic. Same thing with Ancient Wurm Hide Greaves, they look like black tinted oiled greaves and are terrible fashionQuest

Jorgam
02-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Get Golden Efreeti Legplates for that shiny yellow plate look.

mickmoranis
02-12-2017, 03:55 PM
if you not wearing han solo pants on an iksar.. take yo broke ass home

Lhancelot
02-12-2017, 04:11 PM
If you want a sexy pair of leggings as an iksar, get Kromriff Military Leggings. They are same graphic as black panther armor, but a sweet gold color. Badass as Hell.

Oiled Greaves looks terrible, I hope it is a mistake from p99 not using velious leather graphic. Same thing with Ancient Wurm Hide Greaves, they look like black tinted oiled greaves and are terrible fashionQuest

Those dark leather bondage pants on an Iksar look tight. Literally and figuratively! You have poor taste in pant garments obviously.

Doujou
02-12-2017, 05:32 PM

My aim is for an upgrade with either of the 2 listed legs and I don't think those legs would be the best choice but I am curious about the look now! Do you happen go have a SS of them on iksar?

Also thanks Caiu for the pic! Helps a ton, anyone have one of the Netted Kelp by chance?

Jorgam
02-12-2017, 06:37 PM
Ulthork Hide legs look cool too if you're in it for looks.

mev
02-12-2017, 11:48 PM
Here's what Netted Kelp Pants + Netted Kelp Sleeves + Ice Burrower Skin looks like on an Iksar monk.

Speedi
02-13-2017, 02:58 AM
Here's what Netted Kelp Pants + Netted Kelp Sleeves + Ice Burrower Skin looks like on an Iksar monk.

Digging it!

MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!M EOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!ME OW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEO W!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW !!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW! !!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!! !MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!! MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!M EOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!ME OW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEO W!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW !!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW! !!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!! !MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!! MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!M EOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!ME OW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEO W!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW !!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW! !!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!! !MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!! MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!M EOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!ME OW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEO W!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW !!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW! !!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!! !MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!! MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!MEOW!!!M EOW!!!MEOW!!!

Rygar
02-17-2017, 12:21 AM
Here was that pic of me in my stylish Kromriff Military Leggings... comes highly recommended!

http://i.imgur.com/dSVRN8T.jpg