PDA

View Full Version : WTS Child's Tear MQ/Loot Rights (Updated/Pending)

SoekiWiz
02-14-2017, 01:03 PM
Hi folks,

Quick update here on the Child's Tear thread as I get myself a bit more organized.

Faction grinding will hopefully be happening this week if I can get in the play time. Some fun changes in mechanics make certain raids longer (but a lot more fun IMO).

Loot Rights will still be available - Please keep in mind these are 7 minute corpses. You'll basically need to be online, and have your Shaman parked at Fear ready to roll.

Assuming a loot rights transaction, you'll also need to have your plat parked on a mule (yours or a friend willing to help) in EC to make the swap.

MQ's will hopefully be available by end of week. Feel free to message me in game about updates, PM's here will not be answered regarding faction updates. I just get too many of them, sorry.

I will definitely update the post when the faction work is done.

In the meantime, if you need a tear and are ready to go, I have begun taking interest. Please post here, or PM me, your name as well as any alts/friends who can help you loot that you'd like contacted.

There is no "list order" it's really more of a "who's online" type deal.

Tankoos,

Soeki

SoekiWiz
02-15-2017, 01:12 PM
^ Up. Keep the PM's coming - Thank you for your interest so far :)

SoekiWiz
02-16-2017, 12:00 PM
Bump. Goal is to begin the faction work tonight. We'll see if I can get the help to grind it out.

List is still open. It's not a "get in line" list it's a "who's online" list, so if you haven't messaged me yet please feel free.

SoekiWiz
02-17-2017, 02:03 PM
To the top! Come one, come all.

SoekiWiz
02-19-2017, 01:27 PM
--- DISCONTINUED ---

Sorry folks, I know I was working with a bunch of you to try and coordinate some MQ's.

I am no longer a member of the guild who I was trying to help, and will no longer be in attendance for nor able to loot or distribute Child's Tears.

This wasn't the plan, I apologize for any wasted time.