PDA

View Full Version : Xenovorash Fight Help

Quidello
02-17-2017, 09:45 PM
My guild is looking to do the Xenovorash fight for monk epic sometime this weekend. If anyone is interested in helping, we would really appreciate it. We have a warrior, cleric, enchanter, monk, and rogue. Could really use some more melees and a second cleric. The only thing we could really offer in return for your service would be good will from our guild and help with your epic should you need it in the future. Ports will be provided when we have the forces committed to the fight, so we can get you to the battle and then right back to whatever you were doing beforehand. Please send a tell to any member of Mobwai in game, reply to this thread, or PM me here if you are interested.

Thank you

Tingowingo
02-18-2017, 04:31 AM
In

Quidello
02-18-2017, 05:10 AM
Xenovorash went down a couple of hours ago. Mobwai would like to thank the following players for helping make that happen:

Dartheye
Exuo
Deceitfal
Buel
Ismine
Murderz
Tpar
Tillas

Dartheye will be doing the fight again on the next Astral Projection pop. That is about an hour from now. Please send Dartheye a tell in game if you would like to help.

Thank you all who replied!

Zoesha
02-20-2017, 09:02 PM
you can trio this mob. i used to do it to sell epics, train vorash to guards then grab 2-3 guards back with you and flop them on xenevorash and once they get him to about 15-20% burn the guards then kill xenevorash.. you're welcome :) can probably duo the fight with a tov geared monk/cleric duo