PDA

View Full Version : odd is back but needs some refeshers

Odds_against_me
02-04-2010, 11:45 PM
HEy fools im back yes its been a few months i know just bought my new lappy need some help in getting pointed in a new direction got sup duo cores now been looking just havent had much time so if you could point an original player out to where he can get the info to connect thatd be awseom guys thanks ODDS AREIMDEAD ;)

Sponge
02-05-2010, 01:12 AM
Please explain to us what you've tried and where you've looked already for the information you are requesting, that way, we don't post useless information.

Dabamf
02-05-2010, 01:28 AM
Hello, I'd like to introduce you to some exciting new grammar structures that have just been invented for the English language:

Comma (,)
Period (.)
Question mark (?)
Exclamation mark (!)

They are used to organize ideas and modify or add meaning. Consult a 1st grade English book for instructions on how to use these fascinating new additions to the English language.

Odds_against_me
02-05-2010, 04:12 AM
what i need is how to use one core instead of the three and i dont believe in using Grammar unless on a formal or typed paper I.e. waste of time imo for something as useless as a gamer form and gg on being the next in reign of my brother for troll RIP thrudheim

Hasbinbad
02-05-2010, 04:24 AM
what i need is how to use one core instead of the three and i dont believe in using Grammar unless on a formal or typed paper I.e. waste of time imo for something as useless as a gamer form and gg on being the next in reign of my brother for troll RIP thrudheim
YEAH DABAMF you so STUPID for thiking to make stupid form coment at this brilliant odd i mean who does you think you are some kind of gramer natzie from a dumb 10 yer old game and your bref stank

Odds_against_me
02-05-2010, 05:19 AM
leik i kews ohegee

Dabamf
02-05-2010, 08:45 AM
I die a little inside every new person I encounter who refuses to even use periods. Yea, drop the capitalization, drop the commas if you really really want to. But fuck, just put a god damn period in after each thought. (1) You sound like a retard, and (2) It takes the reader twice as long to decipher what incoherent thought you are trying to convey, a thought that is already difficult to comprehend due to the speaker naturally lacking the intelligence to form a basic coherent thought.

Shads
02-05-2010, 09:42 AM
This is the intraweb who gives a shit about grammar, go teach some kids proper grammar if you care that much. Most adults don't give a shit :p

Odds_against_me
02-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Since when did Dabamf take over leading troll? i thought my brother secured that reign for a lifetime and why is my post turning in to a flame war i asked a SIMPLE question and heres your fucking .................................................. .................

Goobles
02-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Hey Odds, welcome back to the game. I miss seeing your corpse everywhere dude.

Yellow
02-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Welcome back!

Scrooge
02-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Hello, I'd like to introduce you to some exciting new grammar structures that have just been invented for the English language:

Comma (,)
Period (.)
Question mark (?)
Exclamation mark (!)

They are used to organize ideas and modify or add meaning. Consult a 1st grade English book for instructions on how to use these fascinating new additions to the English language.

Classic post!

Shads
02-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Classic post!

More like GTF off the interwebs if bad grammar offends you.

Auvdar
02-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by Dabamf

Comma (,)
Period (.)
Question mark (?)
Exclamation mark (!)

That period looks like a boobie :eek:

Tristin
02-06-2010, 01:19 AM
That period looks like a boobie :eek:

:D

Sponge
02-06-2010, 02:47 AM
pedo booby

Taluvill
02-07-2010, 06:06 AM
I see Odds's corpse in Dagnors!

Zithax