PDA

View Full Version : Erudite cultural armor

m22882
02-27-2017, 11:20 AM
So, wiki says this set is bugged. Can anyone confirm? I really want a set and would actually work my tailoring to get it, but if it's bugged I don't see the point. If it is bugged are the devs working on a fix? Thanks all.:confused:

Baler
02-27-2017, 01:49 PM
Those wiki edits are from September 2nd.

This patch here from September 5th says it fixes something.. in erudite cultural armour
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252292&highlight=Erudite+cultural

: Erudite cultural armor: Added missing recipes and corrected issues with existing recipes producing wrong pieces.

So if anyone can please confirm that it's fixed I'd be happy to remove "bugged" from the wiki. :)

I believe the Erudite (Prexus) cultural armour is the one in question.

Sorn
02-27-2017, 03:17 PM
I believe bracers are now fixed.

Baler
02-27-2017, 06:18 PM
I believe bracers are now fixed.

confirmed here is the resolved bug thread:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242824

wiki fixed. Thanks :)
And thank you Nilbog!

Expediency
02-27-2017, 06:20 PM
I can confirm prexus erudite armor is in game and bracers are fixed. The tailoring skills required are not as high as the wiki says either. Its top notch fashionquest on an erudite male.

I can also confirm that if you put this armor on a female cleric (instead of the male paladin) the armor is a different color and does not show helm graphic (unless this has been recently fixed since I tried it)

Muggens
02-27-2017, 09:19 PM
cool cool, erudite a good "race" to choose.

Swish
02-28-2017, 06:16 AM
Met an erudite Prexus paladin in CoM a few weeks ago, was roleplaying to the max :D

Lhancelot
02-28-2017, 02:36 PM
So do erudites still show no graphic on their heads when wearing cloth stuffs? This annoys me beyond all. I can't play this race because of this most ridiculous looking (lack of) gear display in the game.

Not only that, but the erudite male velious hat is bugged and retarded too!

How can this go on for so long, why does this not get fixed? A perfectly interesting race which cannot be played due to faulty pixels! Please fix this, Nilbog.