PDA

View Full Version : LFM - Open HoT Raids

SoekiWiz
02-27-2017, 12:12 PM
Hi folks,

There has been significant response from the gauging interest thread (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266329) between PM's, responses in the thread, and in-game messages to myself.

I'd like to set sights on this weekend for our first go at this. The other thread got a little bit long, so I'm going to do my best to consolidate relevant information into this one post.

First things first, I'm going to be using a Discord server to send alerts (@everyone messages which you can set up as a "batphone" if you download the app on your mobile) on when we're forming up and beginning.

I'd like to shoot for the first one this Friday or Saturday night. More than likely starting after 7PM Eastern. Subject to change, just a general window.
If you are interested, please join the Discord server here: https://discord.gg/vyMakXz
The current loot system (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2472880&postcount=1)
Class & Level Restrictions (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2476806&postcount=46)

Feel free to spread the word amongst your elfpals. All are welcome, although I'm really looking to find those little guilds of good friends who want to get some phatlewtz but can't run HoT's on their own.

If anyone's reading this who may know of some of those guilds, I'd like some help with a list of them so I can reach out in game to see if they'd like to join.

Tankoos,

Soeki

SoekiWiz
02-28-2017, 08:38 AM
^ Up

Discord is 29 strong now. We will be firing up for this weekend. Please continue to join the Discord server to be invited!

maskedmelonpai
02-28-2017, 10:57 AM
i will not be attending. perhaps another time. thank you very much for the invite though ^^

SoekiWiz
02-28-2017, 12:42 PM
No problemo, all are welcome.

+2 on Discord, up to 31 now. Folks are trickling in. I'd like to see as big of a force as possible by this Friday evening.

SoekiWiz
03-01-2017, 01:48 PM
^ Up.

33 Members on the Discord server. I'd like to see 40 before the weekend, so if a raid is called and we get let's say half, we'd have a force of 20 to go farm with.

If you're interested and haven't joined Discord yet, please do so. This is how I gauge whether or not we have a sufficient force. No time to /who all after filtering through all the PM's and post replies.

If you're interested, and in the Discord server already, please help me find some more folks to fill out the ranks.

Tankoos,

Soeki

mattydef
03-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Weren't you sitting on your thumb in HoT when your wizard was level 51? I found that comment hilarious in multiple ways.

SoekiWiz
03-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Weren't you sitting on your thumb in HoT when your wizard was level 51? I found that comment hilarious in multiple ways.

I think the earliest I did HoT was 55 with Anonymous because I was told to raid with the guild to make full member? Something like that.

That being said, 100% thumb sitting. Resist resist resist resist soak up heals resist med. Rinse & repeat. Useless.

SoekiWiz
03-02-2017, 04:34 PM
^ Up. 35 Members in Discord. We're starting tomorrow at roughly 6PM Est, 7PM Est latest.

Please join Discord if you're interested, this is how I keep track of folks for the time being.

If you're already in Discord or you plan on joining and fit the following criteria with availability for tomorrow's raid, please post:

-60 Decently geared War
-60 Clr
-60 Brd
-60 Torp Shm
-60 Enc
-Druid
-CotH/Mod Rod Mage
-Rogue
-Puller (Beads + mnk/SK/etc.)

Looking forward to it :)

Tankoos,

Soeki

Skew
03-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Will be there on Rogue. i think i set up on Discord but ill check tomorrow evening.6pm > 7 ;)

SoekiWiz
03-03-2017, 11:15 AM
^ Up. 35 Members in Discord. We're starting tomorrow at roughly 6PM Est, 7PM Est latest.

Please join Discord if you're interested, this is how I keep track of folks for the time being.

If you're already in Discord or you plan on joining and fit the following criteria with availability for tomorrow's raid, please post:

-60 Decently geared War
-60 Clr
-60 Brd
-60 Torp Shm
-60 Enc
-Druid
-CotH/Mod Rod Mage
-Rogue
-Puller (Beads + mnk/SK/etc.)

Looking forward to it :)

Tankoos,

Soeki

Post 'em up! HoT day! We have a Skewrogueling reporting for duty. Where's mah other folks? I can chanter if I need to

SoekiWiz
03-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Class check in Discord. Gearing up, need the basics
Have tank
Have enc
SK to help pull

Need mnk torp shm clr coth mage and deeps

SoekiWiz
03-03-2017, 08:59 PM
We're in HoT. Would like some more deeps, have everything else :)

SoekiWiz
03-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Welp, that's enough for one night. We killed three whole mobs!... they killed more than 3 of us.. a bunch.

Raid force at exit, trying to crawl the HoT halls with a pickup raid, we had a bad time mkaaaay?

Going for it again Wednesday, really need a puller. Merkk did good, but had to leave early. Skew wins MVP for drag duty.

Solid tanks
Good heals
Very very very light melee dps (no push)

NEED MOAR PEOPLES

kotton05
03-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Was fun till real life got in the way. I think if we can sit at the exit should be np.

SoekiWiz
03-06-2017, 01:03 PM
Hi folks,

Looking to have another crack at it - I'd like to go for Wednesday at 7PM Eastern.

If you'd like to go and you're a core class needed to make the raid happen, please post up here.

Clr
War
Puller (Mnk)
CotH Mage
Rogue
Bard
Enchanter
Torpor Shaman

Shyynmoore
03-08-2017, 08:05 PM
Hello, here's a bump, and a 60 druid here and ready if it happens! :D :D

tyrant49333
03-09-2017, 11:45 AM
57 monk interested. I have BEADS, some tov gear, cof, fungi, epic and t staff. Beefbrocceri

SoekiWiz
03-09-2017, 11:54 AM
Last night was a no go due to missing some core classes. Good to have an eye puller on call, and PotG'ers never hurt :) Thanks for the interest folks.

Please sign onto the Discord server, it's how I keep track of everyone :)

LFM more regular core classes.

Tank
Clr
CotH Mage or Rogue/Exit Clr
Enc (I'll have Jigo to 60 by next weekend)
Torp Shm
Brd
Deeps!

SoekiWiz
03-15-2017, 11:13 AM
Takin another crack at it this week. Currently looking for Thursday night ~7PM Eastern.

Please post Level/Class if you're still interested, new folks please join Discord.

applesauce25r624
03-16-2017, 04:29 PM
*bump*!

SoekiWiz
03-17-2017, 11:20 AM
*bump*!

Thanks bud.

We're still trying to get traction here. Such is the way of pickup raids, all walks of folks on all sorts of schedules.

If you're reading this, and you're wanting to join, I implore you to join the Discord server and have it available. Either loaded on your PC, or also on your mobile like I have it.

I send @everyone messages to see what kind of headcounts we have available for "go time."

If I don't get sufficient responses, we don't go. Lots of folks on there now, but I feel like we're not catching the notification audience, leading to poor headcount response.

We have the bodies, we need the coordination.

Please join Discord! Set it up so you get notifications from my @everyone's :)

Let's get some f0ckin Skyshrine lewtzzz