PDA

View Full Version : mid level enchanter quests?

DevGrousis
02-02-2011, 03:12 PM
are there any quests i should be doin around 20ish?

is stein of maggok a classic quest?

guineapig
02-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Sure is! and you can do that one as early as level 12 (possibly sooner depending on race), although I don't recommend you bother doing it that early.

The Solro quests will be tough before your upper 20's, low thirties unless you have a solid group backing you up and porting you around.

Other than those you are free to do pretty much any quests that are not class specific and even some that are. And race of course isn't a limitation either. Of those quests the stun rod and the mask are the most beneficial for you, followed by the charisma wand. The gloves are basically a waste of time but sadly one of the easier ones to finish.

The next most important quest for gear while leveling up will probably be the Mystic Cloak. Tough part will be killing the Priest of Najena.

dcapotos
02-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Sure is! and you can do that one as early as level 12 (possibly sooner depending on race), although I don't recommend you bother doing it that early.

I just did it with my 12 DE enchanter, with ports and SOW it didn't take too long. collecting the honecombs was a pain, but there's a bixie queen in one of the towers in misty thicket that you can camp. The stein is pretty nice for the level.

Baa
02-02-2011, 07:44 PM
I just did it with my 12 DE enchanter, with ports and SOW it didn't take too long. collecting the honecombs was a pain, but there's a bixie queen in one of the towers in misty thicket that you can camp. The stein is pretty nice for the level.

This, the Stein of Moggok is a really easy quest to do. If you search the guides on here a couple of people give really good walkthroughs. The only painful part is getting the honeycomb.

Everytime I am in ec / misty I check all the vendors as you can usually find a couple of sale.