PDA

View Full Version : Whats some **** SK gear in Kunark?

oldhead
02-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Got an SK twink about level 20 with some decent gear.
Think im just gonna wait for kunark and reroll an Iksar SK just so I can experience grouping and leveling in Kunark from level 1.

So my question is...

What are good kunark twink items for an Iksar SK? Circlet of course. What weapon/haste combo? Any really good armor items?

Darian
02-03-2011, 12:35 AM
MoSS

Noctivagant Blade

Shard of Night

Sarnak Battle Shield

Sash of the Dragonborn

Ceremonial Iksar Chestplate

Fungi Tunic

DevGrousis
02-03-2011, 03:02 AM
MoSS

Noctivagant Blade

Shard of Night

Sarnak Battle Shield

Sash of the Dragonborn

Fungi Tunic

i cant think of anything else lol this pretty much sums of a baby pwner sk

Shocore
02-03-2011, 03:25 AM
Not only do I object to your ethnic slur, I question why Koreans would use different gear for their Shadowknights than other players.

Barring that, the khukri quest, along with the other Iksar "alternate epics," look quite decent. I'm not sure how many were completed before Velius, though. The warrior pike quest wasn't done until post-Luclin.

Messianic
02-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Whats some **** SK gear in Kunark?

Not only do I object to your ethnic slur, I question why Koreans would use different gear for their Shadowknights than other players.

lol

issohi
02-03-2011, 12:51 PM
i cant think of anything else lol this pretty much sums of a baby pwner sk

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=6781

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=6782

both epic items but well worth re questing them after lhranc fight

oldhead
02-03-2011, 01:58 PM

Barring that, the khukri quest, along with the other Iksar "alternate epics," look quite decent. I'm not sure how many were completed before Velius, though. The warrior pike quest wasn't done until post-Luclin.

Good 1st post there :D

oldhead
02-03-2011, 02:16 PM
MoSS

Noctivagant Blade

Shard of Night

Sarnak Battle Shield

Sash of the Dragonborn

Fungi Tunic

Thanks, been a few years since I played in kunark. That helps a ton. I almost remember half of that stuff.

Shocore
02-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Good 1st post there :D

Thank you. What's amusing is that this was actually my second post, because my first was in the Ben Stein thread which got moved. That one was also complimented as a good first post.

Now I'm worried about the quality of my third post, if it will live up to the other two.

Darian
02-04-2011, 06:55 AM
One other thing to remember- as an Iksar you won't be able to twink out with any Blood Ember (sk kunark armor). Iksar can wear the velious plate, but for Kunark your best armor set will be Greenmist drops in PoFear.

JayDee
02-04-2011, 06:58 AM
Thank you. What's amusing is that this was actually my second post, because my first was in the Ben Stein thread which got moved. That one was also complimented as a good first post.

Now I'm worried about the quality of my third post, if it will live up to the other two.

This was technically your third post and I must say, it did not deliver.

You set the bar high though, keep your chin up pal.

Messianic
02-04-2011, 08:41 AM

It wasn't bad =)

LevinJ
02-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Realistically, I don't expect the BEST Sk gear to be on the market (for twinking) very quickly unless you have some serious plat to throw around.

Early good SK gear:
MoSS should be quickly available. Noctivigant blade is comparable and not much harder to get, but rarer. The Iksar SK epic sword (greenmist) is very good, but I seem to recall it wasn't immediately implemented in kunark.
Sarnark Battle Shield (there is a superior SK-only shield in CoM but very rare).
The nodrop chain armor at the ZL of Karnors is decent, and will be lootable by someone sitting there probably. Good twink gear.