Originally Posted by schnickusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvurwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvurwolf
I'll buy it for 190k
Do you want it for 210k or 190k + any random 20-25k valued item?
no thx m8
Firm offer ? Would settle 200k flat? Thats 10k discount from where ive sold a couple before earlier this month
Yea firm and I'm about to buy some shit offer is off the table if I do

spanky_kc
03-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Schnick, why are you so heated about other people buying/selling stuff when you have no clue what your talking about. A, you don't have enough money to change the market, and B, it's p99 and there is no market, take what you can get when the people with the plat are willing to spend it.

Silvurwolf
03-02-2017, 06:40 PM
lol that was months ago and I regret not buying it, doesn't mean I'm a fake buyer. I'm at work and since you have posted pm's im going to do the same when I get home about how you said you had offers for 220k then tell me you will sell it for 190.

Senix
03-02-2017, 07:38 PM
SCHNIK FAKE SELLER CONFIRMED

Silvurwolf
03-02-2017, 07:46 PM
Ah sorry m8.. Fact is ppl been PM ing me 220k full plat offers and im actually just considering holding on to it for long term investment so the 200k was rly a great buyout. Let me know later if i want, i might have it still then

Oh you are getting offers at 220k all plat but agree to sell it at 190 or 200? That sounds very much like you scumasaurus. And like it says in the pm you quoted me - I'll buy other shit offer is off the table if I do. Well I bought a cloak of confusion and monkey hide bp and had no interest in mentioning my loss of interest because you seemed like a shitbag swindler.

schnickusaurus
03-03-2017, 04:21 AM
I had many manastones and sold most 224-235k. One i sold 195k to AA which is alright since i bought it from AA for 165k ^^ i like to get AA profits. Your 210k pass was the one i sold to AA for 195k. It was bought by me 165k thats why i sold it cheap :) i never lie, i dont fake. I am a true low baller / high seller however.

Sorry you turned down a bad deal then Silverwolf. Its NP, Manastone about to crash down towards 150k so you did the right thing anyways

Zoesha
03-03-2017, 05:27 AM
Fake buyer. Most likely Ella Ella

lol definitely not ella' ella he doesnt have a computer atm and is away for business.

and lawl at talking about manastone crash, sounds like some crappy rumor you made to try and buy low and sell high.

also stop trolling this dude's thread.

dirtyhousebeatz
03-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Lmao Schnick really thinks too much of this video game private server. I guess he doesn't have much going on for him irl besides his pixels behind his monitor. Seen him go at people bragging about his tons of plats...Does he realize he wasted hours and hours and hours for some pixels (which is fine if your into that) but don't brag like your above everyone else. Its just a video game. Go get laid. Do something productive. No one cares that you have no life lol. I EC tunneled for 6mo at around level 35 on my main at the time. Came out with 250k in gear. but its not worth the time. just made me realize theres so much more other important shit to do. even if you have time to burn on gaming EC tunneling constant without even playing the game is straight degenerate shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he's making money off it RMTing on 3rd party websites.

Vatras
03-03-2017, 01:27 PM
I rather pay more then buying from schnick.

dirtyhousebeatz
03-03-2017, 01:32 PM
I wouldn't even really care. It's just that he's clearly full of himself and not a very humble, easy going person from the EC times I chatted with him. The only thing he would hit me up for is to brag on how much profit he just made. =) and I cant even count how many times he did that. lol

dirtyhousebeatz
03-03-2017, 01:33 PM
I rather pay more then buying from schnick.

He doesn't even have good deals. He's always getting something out of it. Don't think hes helping you if he's not getting anything for himself first. He probably wasn't very popular growing up so he decided to come on a PRIVATE SERVER and make a name for himself. Bless you Alejandros

dirtyhousebeatz
03-03-2017, 01:35 PM
WAIT..I just realized hes banned. He got banned recently ? lmao

brogre
03-04-2017, 02:48 AM
WAIT..I just realized hes banned. He got banned recently ? lmao

Probably banned for RMT lol