PDA

View Full Version : WTB Question about Gamecards as RMT's

wilska2
02-03-2011, 05:02 AM
Hi im new around here, i was just wondering if someone wanted to trade platinum for a game card or if someone was trading a game card for platinum is that considred bannable material or is it just like if there are plat farmers selling plat for real cash? IF its ok to trade platinum for game cards PM me if you want to trade. If not im sorry about the post and long live norrath! :)

Tzadarkath
02-03-2011, 05:39 AM
Isnt that kind of obvious? Game cards easily sell for cash hence being equal to cash in my world aka bannable... Id same the same for any trade versus RL stuff that are worth something :/

Ralexia
02-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Everything can be traded for money. There is an exception for in game items/characters trades for in game items/characters.

Chanus
02-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Just an opinion, but as game cards have no value here other than as a form of real life currency, it should be against the rules.

At the same point, I would doubt many people who play here would have any use for game cards, except to sell to other people for real life money.

Exeno
02-03-2011, 03:02 PM
This is 100% illegal, doing this will result in a ban. Anything that has RMT value = ban

Krimsin
02-03-2011, 04:36 PM
:confused:This is 100% illegal, doing this will result in a ban. Anything that has RMT value = ban

But doesn't the function of attempting to trade plats for RM or object give it RMT value?!?

Economics hurts:confused:

wilska2
02-03-2011, 08:28 PM
I have platinum here and just want to trade it for an Everquest Live Gamecard, I thank everyone for their insight again. :)

saucer
02-03-2011, 09:42 PM
I have platinum here and just want to trade it for an Everquest Live Gamecard, I thank everyone for their insight again. :)

GTFO. Really, after everyone advises against this you make another post offering plat for gamecard?? You are an idiot. :)

nilbog
02-03-2011, 09:48 PM
RL objects can not be traded for accounts, items, platinum, or services on p99.

That includes game cards, ovens, cars, etc.

Locked.