PDA

View Full Version : Order of Three faction impossible to raise at Threatening?

scifo76
03-05-2017, 03:59 PM
All the Order of Three NPCs are Threatening to me. The merchants, including Caleah Herblender (Bat Fur quest), are Dubious.
I have found some forum posts stating that Dubious is enough to do the Bat Fur quest, but I've tried this (at Dubious) to no success.
Another post claimed that Wolf Form would work on Unsar Koldhagon's quest "Unser's Call", but when trying that in Wolf Form, he still cons Threatening to me.

Please help, I'm desperate.

Tupakk
03-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Why are you raising it?

Dolalin
03-05-2017, 04:14 PM
Get one of those faction amulets, that might be enough to bump you up to dubious.

Aalderon Crystafire
03-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Yes -- it is possible to raise from KOS but you're going to need to get some levels -- like I told you beforehand you're going to come up against a lot of blockades in your factionquesting if you don't get some levels behind you first.

1) Have a friend that is not KOS or create a new toon.

2) Have them go to the Hall of Sorcery and find Daenor Casthopur. "Tell me about Neclo." to receive the Lore Quest item that is oh so fortunately DROPPABLE!

3) Transfer the note to your Necromancer.

4) Go to Qeynos Hills and be a high enough level above Neclo Rhelsar that he will not attack you when you approach him.

5) Put the note in trade, drink a cloudy potion then hit Accept ... or have a friend cast invis on you.

6) Repeat step 2-5

7) Do Unsar's Call instead the moment you are dubious in wolf form.

Ashintar
03-05-2017, 05:11 PM
5) Put the note in trade, drink a cloudy potion then hit Accept ... or have a friend cast invis on you.

If you're non KOS to the quest giver then the above works, open the trade window with the NPC, invis / hide so that you're indifferent, click trade.

I've done this many times to raise my HighPass guard faction with those dumb gnoll furs.

Aalderon Crystafire
03-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Hide is instant. I am pretty sure that you cannot cast any spell while the trade window is open which leaves instant cast/clickies only if we're talking self-invising.

scifo76
03-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Why are you raising it?
So I won't be KoS to a bunch of high level NPCs in the zone. And, I've also developed an obsession for factions. Why I'm raising it is off-topic, though.

Yes -- it is possible to raise from KOS but you're going to need to get some levels -- like I told you beforehand you're going to come up against a lot of blockades in your factionquesting if you don't get some levels behind you first.

1) Have a friend that is not KOS or create a new toon.

2) Have them go to the Hall of Sorcery and find Daenor Casthopur. "Tell me about Neclo." to receive the Lore Quest item that is oh so fortunately DROPPABLE!

3) Transfer the note to your Necromancer.

4) Go to Qeynos Hills and be a high enough level above Neclo Rhelsar that he will not attack you when you approach him.

6) Repeat step 2-5

7) Do Unsar's Call instead the moment you are dubious in wolf form.

Thanks, Master Aalderon! :cool:

Tupakk
03-06-2017, 12:46 AM
Not off topic cause I just did part of the Rog Epic that dealt with this faction.

And awesome that ur turning into AAL 2.0

Swish
03-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Not off topic cause I just did part of the Rog Epic that dealt with this faction.

And awesome that ur turning into AAL 2.0

what part is that?

Tupakk
03-06-2017, 02:29 AM
Eldreth.

SoekiWiz
03-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Hide is instant. I am pretty sure that you cannot cast any spell while the trade window is open which leaves instant cast/clickies only if we're talking self-invising.

Dunno on this.

I had a charm pet break last night in HS while I was handing him Torch / -MR, I was able to recharm and finish clicking "give" without the window dropping.

Silken
03-06-2017, 02:22 PM
My necro started out at threateningly, and at some point became dubious. I didn't do anything to intentionally raise faction with them, so I am not sure how i accomplished it, I just know that it is possible!

jolanar
03-07-2017, 10:19 AM
My necro started out at threateningly, and at some point became dubious. I didn't do anything to intentionally raise faction with them, so I am not sure how i accomplished it, I just know that it is possible!

They have been adjusting factions lately I think. My iksar used to be dubious with The Spurned in Neriak, but recently he was threatening.