PDA

View Full Version : Use clicky to remove spells cooldown

maxlaurent
03-06-2017, 01:55 PM
Hey,I heard a shaman saying that if u use a clicky, it removes the cooldown of your spell bar, u can for exemple use it to shrink faster.
I tried with a clicky on my chanter (rod if insidious glamour) after stunning a mob but it had no effect at all on my spells cooldown. Am I missing something ?
Thanks guys !

HippoNipple
03-06-2017, 01:57 PM
It will remove the global cooldown on your first slot.

It is very useful for quick nuking or especially for a shaman's canni.

If a stun has a long cooldown using a clicky will have no effect.

Yaskin
03-06-2017, 03:03 PM
If you hit your clicks right after a spell cast, all gems except the one you casted will become instantly available. This mechanic allows an enc to hit a 7s stun, gcd refresh, then allure immediately without getting hit.

The exception is slot one. That slot will refresh regardless if you just casted it. Allowing you to cast it again immediately. In this scenario, as long as the cast time of the spell in slot one is greater than the actual cool down, you can spam it. I use it to spam canni4 on the shm in first slot.

Shodo
03-06-2017, 03:05 PM
It removes the "global cooldown" of ~2 seconds that you nornally have to wait before casting another spell. It does not affect the recast timer of any individual spells. This means your enchanter can, for example, cast color flux, hit the glamor rod, then immediately cast mez or charm instead of having to wait ~2 seconds.