PDA

View Full Version : 2 different computers one account.

themessy
03-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Not sure where to put this hope it's OK here.

I am wondering if playing from my main PC then moving to my workshop/office will be a problem? I fully log out of EQ each time I switch, any issues here? Or am I just being paranoid because P99 only sees that as one IP anyway?

Matthalas Winterheart
03-07-2017, 12:34 AM
Not sure where to put this hope it's OK here.

I am wondering if playing from my main PC then moving to my workshop/office will be a problem? I fully log out of EQ each time I switch, any issues here? Or am I just being paranoid because P99 only sees that as one IP anyway?

You wont have an issue at all. I do this all the time. They should be seeing as 1 IP adress

themessy
03-07-2017, 12:35 AM
You wont have an issue at all. I do this all the time. They should be seeing as 1 IP adress

Thats what I thought, thanks for confirming!

Swish
03-07-2017, 03:08 AM
If you ever feel like playing while watching the tunnel on blue server, you don't need any kind of exemption if you'd like to roll a character on the red server.

2 logins from the same IP address? Consider red+blue together <3

jolanar
03-07-2017, 10:16 AM

Not sure what that last sentence means, but you can log into the same P99 account with different internet addresses without it being a problem.

Rygar
03-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Came here expecting a 2 girls 1 cup p99 parody... Am disappointed.

Matthalas Winterheart
03-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Not sure what that last sentence means, but you can log into the same P99 account with different internet addresses without it being a problem.

Both PC's should be under the same IP Address for the network. Not MAC address. Better?