PDA

View Full Version : WTB Lower end gear (ranger)

mattitude
03-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Looking to buy lower end ranger armor, I've managed to save up a few hundred plat at level 15 and all I ever see for sale is stuff that would basically wipe my savings with one item.

Most my stuff is raw hide and crushbone belt reward armor currently, and then my dwarven ringmail tunic I was lucky enough to win hah. I guess just need an upgrade for most of my armor, especially STR items as I seem to always be encumbered to to my copper and silver.

I know most of the stuff posted here is super pricey so I might be wasting my time, but I am never in the commonlands area really so its hard to find anything for sale that would fit my budget.

Thank you for your time.

Amyas
03-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Looking to buy lower end ranger armor, I've managed to save up a few hundred plat at level 15 and all I ever see for sale is stuff that would basically wipe my savings with one item.

Most my stuff is raw hide and crushbone belt reward armor currently, and then my dwarven ringmail tunic I was lucky enough to win hah. I guess just need an upgrade for most of my armor, especially STR items as I seem to always be encumbered to to my copper and silver.

I know most of the stuff posted here is super pricey so I might be wasting my time, but I am never in the commonlands area really so its hard to find anything for sale that would fit my budget.

Thank you for your time.

First character?

/friend Amyas and send me a tell in game and I will help you out bud.