PDA

View Full Version : I made the p1999 beta videos matahari. update.

skittles
03-10-2017, 02:06 AM
Anyone remember me ? Well since i've left. my wife that played with me is dead , i have 7 felonies and I'm part of a team of people that are using technology to figure out the human brain and mind control the entire planet soon. It's kinda like I'm going to be an enchanter in Real life. I'm not fucking around , some of you are smart enough to realize technology rapidly advances and at some point we will figure out as humans how to use basically advanced wifi / radiowaves to send impulses to human brains to control what they do. Well finishing it up .

IT FUCKING sucked so hard. You all have no idea how bad i've had it . The entire human brain figured out through me through new technology from a long distance is not a fun thing to go through. You have no idea pain . like i do. Soon i will rule this planet and guess what most people are probably going to die. As we don't want over population. etc. Anyways..... It's complicated the way it is done, but that is the basics. Yes soon i really get real life spells. court next wednesday for 5 of the felonies i got over a year ago .... yay :( . Wasn't me as i was and still am being controlled from the people running Real life mind control. p2017 . :P I wouldn't laugh at me as soon , you will soon be mind controlled. We can make you think you thought what you're thinking, while we make you think it / do it etc..... etc... tin foil hat , i know .. surrrre.

Anyways just an update from me , I made the p1999 beta videos , thanks again NILBOG for always having my back man! you rocked and yes my woman died . she was the 3rd level 50 on the server . the first cleric and i was matahari 2nd level 50 mage. Inglorious bastard days etc etc. Derrp was my sk.

Love you classic EQ . Time for me and my team of genius scientist to make this world a better place .. Plus i can make salena gomez keep her hands on myself. :P

Don't believe me , just watch. . . .

skittles
03-27-2017, 01:46 AM
Bump , You all realize , we are at the point where technology is far enough where we can control human brains from a distance. it is possible or will be in a few decades if not now right ? :)

Just by chance that i am not insane and am telling the truth ... anyone that responds or anyone that remembers me matahari , derrp , etc. on here. i made the beta videos and went on all the mmorpg forums i could to promote the server so we had a population when it first came out! and i am glad to help! .. Been locked up so hard to play. ;)

Just respond and tell me what you want when me and my team of billionaires working on manipulating all human brains on the planet are done. you want money ?? sex ?? a new computer ?? items in the game ?? :) peace , let me know .

Love you petra. she loved classic eq, that's where we met. she died of diabetic seizures. ALL HAIL VANJA Winterhawk!! Barbarian Shaman of Halas!! my love , I miss you!! * cries , This is for you!!! The whole planet will be better soon!

/kneels

stop fighting and share everyone for her. if you people still fight over raid mobs. Sharing is caring.