PDA

View Full Version : Server crashing or me?

shuklak
03-12-2017, 01:32 AM
I haven't played in a very long time, but tonight I tried to play and in the last hour crashed twice and the server seemed down for 5-10 minutes or so (maybe more). But it's been so long Im not sure if it's a tech issue or the server. :confused:

medievalerror
03-12-2017, 01:34 AM
This literally just happened to me as well---twice. Also couldn't access project1999.com or the wiki or even the EQ Emu page. Restarted laptop both times which seemed to help but could have just been a matter of waiting a few minutes...

Harmonicdeth
03-12-2017, 01:37 AM
Same here, glad its not just me...but still sucks. Other guildies have 0 issues according to Discord...so not sure

Tenloar
03-12-2017, 01:40 AM
I've been running into the same issue. I go LD, and EQ says it cannot detect a network. But my internet works fine for other sites. Forums and Wiki also go down for me and wont load.

shuklak
03-12-2017, 01:41 AM
This literally just happened to me as well---twice. Also couldn't access project1999.com or the wiki or even the EQ Emu page. Restarted laptop both times which seemed to help but could have just been a matter of waiting a few minutes...

Same symptom... couldnt use the forum or eqemu general site.

Oh well, kind of nice to hear since my dude is so old and I guess it's not me. Ready to freaking roll though tonight!

medievalerror
03-12-2017, 01:48 AM
FWIW I was in OOT when this happened both times (Red server)---ported out and no issues since.

Larkverdin
03-12-2017, 02:08 AM
Has happened to me on blue in both IC and WC/EC then again in Misty. Doesn't seem to be related to any one zone unfortunately.

trix
03-12-2017, 02:37 AM
Happened to me too, got me killed 3 times in Mistmoore, right around the time the OP was created.

Exactly same symptoms, sudden LD, wouldn't let me log back in (login server down) browser wouldn't connect to project1999.com or wiki but connected to unrelated websites fine. 15 minutes later, it lets me in and i'm naked at bind point.

Each time.

Sebastionleo
03-12-2017, 01:25 PM
So when it happened, switching internet connections to my mobile hotspot fixed the problem. Just disconnecting from my home wifi and reconnecting also worked.

scifo76
03-12-2017, 07:22 PM
I got disconnected while in Lake Rathe. Can't log back in. Any knows issues today?