PDA

View Full Version : Cleric Starting Stats

twizztid
02-05-2011, 05:12 AM
I made a DE Cleric for fun and I'm not sure if I did my stats right. I did it a while ago, and I think because I didn't actually know if I would play it I just kind of did a certain build. What I did is put 25 into STA, and the last 5 into WIS, I forgot I did that and realised once I got to level 4 lol.

How is this build in all honesty because I know it can't be a BAD build, but is it ideal? Input would be cool.

Thanks

Messianic
02-05-2011, 09:36 AM
That's actually the best plan to go with if you're a min-maxer. Wisdom will be easy to max later on. Stamina will not be so easy.

Go with it :)

Nocte
02-05-2011, 01:32 PM
I'd have put the extra 5 into STR. In fact, I did on my DE Cleric. The armor gets heavy, and then you have to loot stuff from time to time.

Rejuvenation
02-05-2011, 02:37 PM
I went 25 wis, 5 Str. The easier it is to cap wisdom, the more +mana items you can wear.

The hp return per point in stamina is pretty garbage for a cleric. It wont make a huge difference, but I still feel its the best bang for your buck. I'm constantly encumbered on my cleric, so the Str helps a bit.

soup
02-05-2011, 03:25 PM
If you're planning ahead for endgame min/maxing, the 25sta 5wis was the best you could do.

I prefer the wis+str route personally though, don't really plan on being a hardcore endgame min/maxer lol

Knuckle
02-05-2011, 03:33 PM
quit being a fucking idiot and pick wisdom or stamina.

Shaggy
02-05-2011, 04:21 PM
End game velious you will be max in all important stats .=)