PDA

View Full Version : jboots and sellers

Darkforge
02-06-2011, 05:43 PM
I have been saving up for the last two weeks now and im just about to hit 5k. Well I was wondering if anyone knows a good person to contact? I know that people camp them 24 seven and so on, but is there a person that is really well to deal with and if so let me know of someone thankyou.

murgle
02-06-2011, 06:08 PM
...but is there a person that is really well to deal with and if so let me know of someone thankyou.

they all suck, just pick one.

Darkforge
02-06-2011, 06:32 PM
they all suck, just pick one.

Lol well then

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-06-2011, 08:34 PM
It's not as permacamped as people think, just get in line. Unless you're swimming in cash, it's like a 8 hour investment (if you are really unlucky). I got 2 in that time, and I walked into an empty sro at 3am. Don't enable the farmers. Screw them.

Darkforge
02-06-2011, 08:43 PM
It's not as permacamped as people think, just get in line. Unless you're swimming in cash, it's like a 8 hour investment (if you are really unlucky). I got 2 in that time, and I walked into an empty sro at 3am. Don't enable the farmers. Screw them.

Was wondering, everyone tells me dont bother is perma camped and even if you go to south ro, someone will just KS even if you tag it first. So it put in a negitive mind frame.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
02-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Thats just an opportunity to get someone banned who deserves it, which is even more fun than having jboots.