PDA

View Full Version : rogue/druid duo

Anderdale
02-07-2011, 08:49 PM
friend wants to play a rogue. i want to play a druid.

would this duo work? Like druid kite and rogue bs etc? what would be some other good duo's for the rogue? thanks for any help!

Gorgetrapper
02-07-2011, 08:56 PM
If you want a good combo for this, a bard would work well with constantly spamming the targetable snare + dots.

bizzum
02-07-2011, 09:00 PM
friend wants to play a rogue. i want to play a druid.

would this duo work? Like druid kite and rogue bs etc? what would be some other good duo's for the rogue? thanks for any help!

I have done this duo during the late 20s on gnolls outside of Paw and it was excellent. Hardly any downtime and lots of fun doing the snare/dot and BS method.

I'm sure as long as there is enough space it would work for quite a few levels, though I dont know if it would get tedious or boring after a while. The two classes can always make a solid addition to a group though!

Any class that can kite would probably be the best for a combo with a rogue so he can BS and not take too many hits. Possibly Necro/Rogue? Though you lose some of the versatility that you get with a druid with buffs/sow and more exentsive heals.

If you're both set on playing those classes, I would go for it, definitely not a bad combo in my experience.

Bubbles
02-08-2011, 08:29 AM
This combo will be awesome if you can get the druid to 50 before the rogue makes his toon.

Anderdale
02-08-2011, 04:38 PM
This combo will be awesome if you can get the druid to 50 before the rogue makes his toon.

wow bubbles i am ashamed of this post.

Ihealyou
02-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Sometimes when I'm playing with Aspen, she kites stuff around while my warrior hits it. It works pretty well, except for when I get aggro, but even then I just back off for a bit and its fine. A rogue would work even better since you can do more damage with backstab and use evade when you get aggro. We've done reds this way, so you two should have no problem killing things.

Cars
02-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Yeah Ihealyou is right, this combo is bad ass. I play my rogue with my buddies ranger and the snare kite/ backstab is great with very little downtime. Plus after level 20 the rogue can use intimidate.

Mcbard
02-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Any snaring class and rogue is a good combo imo.