PDA

View Full Version : WTT Noob Cleric - Looking for suggestions

Aghora
02-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Just rolled here and having a nostalgic blast. Was wondering if anyone felt like giving me a few pointers on what I should keep an eye out for as far as gear goes. Just trying to get a feel on what upgrades I should get first.

Granted I'm on a limited budget I have around 30pp. Should I get banded instead of bronze?

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Btw, the community so far is great I had someone give me some plat so I could get my level 5 spells which helped a bunch. *thanks Xekit*

citizen1080
02-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Look up Evilbob in the EC tunnel, He is my secretary and I'll let him know he needs to give you 500pp to get you started with some gear. Welcome to the server =)

He will be the man in the red dress dual wielding pointy sticks.

Aghora
02-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Look up Evilbob in the EC tunnel, He is my secretary and I'll let him know he needs to give you 500pp to get you started with some gear. Welcome to the server =)

He will be the man in the red dress dual wielding pointy sticks.

Greetings EvilBob

That is very nice of you I added you to friends. I would greatly appreciate it and will pay it forward once I get the funds and am able to help new people out myself.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best bang for my buck items I could spend that 500p on?

citizen1080
02-08-2011, 03:20 AM
I'm Bob, Evilbob is filling in for me while I am out of game. Wis jewelry is cheap get some rings and earrings.

Aghora
02-08-2011, 03:30 AM
I'm Bob, Evilbob is filling in for me while I am out of game. Wis jewelry is cheap get some rings and earrings.

Ahh my mistake Bob. I found an items list for clerics in these forums using search so I think I will go off that and just watch the market for those items.

Many thanks once again and I will keep an eye out for Evilbob.